What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

and papu do not deserve to borrow a fake Gandhi surname is not a gandhi but Raj mohan gandhi should:D:D:D:D:D:Dhe real gandhi :p:P:p:P:P

Two days back I listen the interview of Kanu bhai gandhi.,the Grand son of Mahatma Gandhi. He praised Modi a lot. He praised Golvalkar a lot. He criticized the congress decision of not making netaji the leader of congress. He said that Bapu tried very hard to save Bhagat singh. He told current congresses the fake Gandhi. He said that what ever is written and discussed about Naheru and lady Mountbetan is totally true. He has seen lady mountbaten sharing sham-pain. He told that it was very easy for beautiful laddies to go close to Naheru and lot more. he said that Modi is a man of Character and has true virtues of RSS.etc etc.

For our beloved christian masses. Start paying neo - jajiya to Islamists.

Islamists in Syrian city offer Christians safety -- at a heavy price - CNN.com

17 gm gold per male/ year.

Do you want to strengthen their hands then do it on your own peril.

Actually these Islamic fundamentalist are Danger for whole mankind including other Muslims. We have to aware of them.

Last edited:

For our beloved christian masses. Start paying neo - jajiya to Islamists.

Islamists in Syrian city offer Christians safety -- at a heavy price - CNN.com

17 gm gold per male/ year.

Do you want to strengthen their hands then do it on your own peril.

Actually these Islamic fundamentalist are Danger for whole mankind including other Muslims. We have to be aware of them.

Muzaffarpur, March 3:

Unhappy over the BJP's decision to ally with Ram Vilas Paswan's LJP for the Lok Sabha election, some senior BJP leaders kept away from Narendra Modi's rally here on Monday.
They included Bharatiya Janata Party national vice president C.P. Thakur, former minister Ashwani Kumar Choubey, Giriraj Singh and MP Kirti Azad.

03-modi-rally-in-muzaffarpur.jpg

Thakur and Giriraj Singh belong to the Bhumihar community and are otherwise vocal supporters of Modi, the BJP's prime ministerial candidate. Both are reportedly upset after the BJP joined hands with the LJP and the Rashtriya Lok Samata Party of Upendra Kushwaha in Bihar. Paswan is the most prominent Dalit leader in Bihar.
BJP leaders cited personal reasons for their absence at the rally Choubey, a legislator from Bhagalpur, and Azad, elected from Darbhanga, are Brahmins. They too are opposed to the alliance with the Lok Janshakti Party. Choubey has publicly declared that the alliance would prove suicidal for the BJP. Choubey is also a known supporter of Modi. Giriraj Singh and Choubey, however, claimed they did not attend the rally due to personal reasons.
"My brother met with an accident. So I postponed my visit to Muzaffarpur," Giriraj Singh told IANS. Choubey said he skipped the rally due to health reasons. IANS

Read more at: Unhappy over Paswan, some BJP leaders skip Modi rally - News Oneindia

Was watchin chay pe politics on india TV ...

The anchor was in gujrat (ahemdabad) asking people who should be pm of india each and every person said modi they are not bjp supporter common people people said we have experienced modis governance and gujrati people are happy so what ever congi goons shows bad abt guhrat will not count because we people of gujrat are bttr judge , one lady said when ever we go out side gujrat and tell people that we r from guhrat people likes to say wow from modis gujrat that makes us proud .. even I had same expiriance ones I was in tamilnadu and maharastra ...

BJP :

Ex Army Chief / General Joins BJP (V.K Singh)
Ex RAW Chief Joins BJP (Sanjeev Tripathi)
Ex-Mumbai Police chief joins BJP (Satyapal Singh)
Ex Home Secretary joins BJP (R.K. Singh)
Ex Major General joins BJP (G.D. Bakshi)
Ex IPS to join BJP (Kiran Bedi)
Ex Naval to join BJP soon (Admiral D.K. Joshi)

Armed forces and Bharatiya Janata Party are made for each other, both are nationalists and patriots,

AAP:

Kashmir Separatist Supporter is a founder of AAP (Prashant Bhushan)
Osama Bin Laden, Afzal Guru, Naxal Sympathiser joins AAP (Kamal Mitra Chenoy)
Maoist sympathizer joins AAP (Soni Sori)
Afzal Guru and Ajmal Amer Kasab sympathizer joins AAP (Medha Patkar)
Naxal Terrorist joins AAP (Dr. Binayak Sen)
Anti-national Kashmir Separatist joins AAP (Raza Mujaffar Bhatt)
Kashmiri Separatist sympathizer Arundhati Roy's mother Mary Roy joins AAP
Ajmal Amer Kasab sympathizer joins AAP (Mallika Sarabhai)

Nationalists or Anti Nationals?

You forget Kamal faruki Islamic terrorist supporter

1979636_413042342173046_413533821_n.jpg

अच्छा मित्रों एक बात बताइये वो कौन होता है जिसे इंटरव्यू से ड र लगता है लेकिन लम्बे लम्बे भाषण देने में बड़ा मज़ा आता है? उसे कहते हैं अभीनेता,जी हाँ, नेता नहीं अभिनेता।
Too scared to face hard question?
The man who speaks at ‘Hunkar rallies ‘cannot give a single interview!!! He cancelled his ‘Candidates 2014’ interaction on Facebook at the last minute. Wonder when will he start interacting with people instead of getting angry and leaving?

1982286_711779968866040_166648108_n.jpg

गुजरात स्थित अन्ना अधिकार सुरक्षा अभियान द्वारा 20 जिलों में कराये गए सर्वे में यह सामने आया है कि पाँच साल से नीचे के 43.9 % बच्चे कुपोषण के शिकार हैं जबकि गुजरात सरकार का दावा है कि यह आंकड़ा 31.46 % है।

Wow I hear this name for first time. It seems as reliable as your posters.

अच्छा मित्रों एक बात बताइये वो कौन होता है जिसे इंटरव्यू से ड र लगता है लेकिन लम्बे लम्बे भाषण देने में बड़ा मज़ा आता है? उसे कहते हैं अभीनेता,जी हाँ, नेता नहीं अभिनेता।
The man who speaks at ‘Hunkar rallies ‘cannot give a single interview!!! He cancelled his ‘Candidates 2014’ interaction on Facebook at the last minute. Wonder when will he start interacting with people instead of getting angry and leaving?

गुजरात स्थित अन्ना अधिकार सुरक्षा अभियान द्वारा 20 जिलों में कराये गए सर्वे में यह सामने आया है कि पाँच साल से नीचे के 43.9 % बच्चे कुपोषण के शिकार हैं जबकि गुजरात सरकार का दावा है कि यह आंकड़ा 31.46 % है।
---
good poster agaiin..
waiting for your answer of my questions .. specially president security scam, submarine battery dealy and death of 2 brave men due to that

Wow I hear this name for first time. It seems as reliable as your posters.

Back
Top Bottom