What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Anyway even then it gives further death blow to unfounded political concept untouchablity due to 2002 so now it will start working in back of electorate's psych.

Basically he is asking BJP to take responsibility for Gujarat riots & Babri Masjid demolition. That's kinda cheap tactic by this mafioso...

Basically he is asking BJP to take responsibility for Gujarat riots & Babri Masjid demolition. That's kinda cheap tactic by this mafioso...

In that case BJP should ask that Azam as muslim to own the responsibility for destroying 100s of temples during 550 year rules of muslims.

Further it should ask about conversion by sword , abduction and rapes.

On the contrary what we are doing to Rahul Gandhi is a natural expression of our disappointment and our disgust for a dynasty that ruined India. It is very natural and even healthy as long as we do not go around posting lies against him.

Every joke about Rahul Gandhi is developed due to his own stupidity and arrogance. That is the fate of stupid people everywhere in the world. Especially in politics. Remember Al Gore and Bush ?

The reality is the two congi propaganda clowns are doing Jihad against Modi......I just call it out as I see it. Their motivation is religion and their posts are distasteful and they Spam and Troll. What more do you want ? wait for them to hack into your account and explode bombs ?

LOL. Hindutva is Pro Hindu, Not anti Muslim. :lol: ..........its love for Hindus.....Jihad is hate for the others. See the difference Jihadi ?

What the hell! You're gonna label him a Jihadi just because he blindly supports Congress? I'm not even a Congress supporter but this is absurd guys! I really hope those 5 liked your post because they agreed with the previous point! Shameful!

Guys.. here is the latest gem from Pappu.. & another addition for Pappupedia.. :omghaha:

Rahul says 'focalizing energy makes Indian women fearless'
Rahul says 'focalizing energy makes Indian women fearless' | Business Standard

@Nair saab @chak de INDIA @Parul @HariPrasad @wolfschanzze @KRAIT @arp2041 @ranjeet @Ammyy @jha @SwAggeR

pappu-gandhi.jpg

Kirti Azaad : Darbhanga, Shahanwaz hussain : Bhagalpur,Shatrughn Sinha : Patna Saheb, Girij Raj Singh : Navada

R Rudy :Saaran, Bhola Singh : Begusaray ,Hukumdev Narayan : Budhni , RK Singh : Aara , Ajay Nishad : Muzaffarpur

RS Pandey : Valmiki Nagar ,Sasaram : Chhedi Pasawan , Sushil Singh :Aurangabaad,Gopalganj : Putul Kumar, Buksar : Manoj Tiwari

Ajay Nishad from Muzaffarpur , Sushil Singh from Aurangabaad

Back
Top Bottom