What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

lol..... you are totally incapable of making a credible counter argument to any points people make, instead you start calling people "maggots" and what not .... :lol:

Yeah some guy does some good work and then you have to run him down, accuse him of getting nobel through marrying Rothschild daughter etc. I believe your favorite Subramania Swamy had also mentioned this rothschild thing (or something on those lines). Ask him why when he 'reminisces' about his Yale days he jumps up and down saying his profs said he'd win nobel because of his 'merit' but the same 'merit' don't apply to Amartya Sen.

Was talking to an ex Senior Naval Officer who used to manage major weapons projects for the Navy as part of his responsibility. He said, it is a common knowledge within the defense establishment, there was a percentage commission from defense dealers which goes to various political parties (mind it - not just ruling party - even the commies) helping them run their parties. He said the practice started in the early 1970s when the fear of nationalization of various large private enterprises by Indira Gandhi saw a reduction in election funding for the Congress from those enterprises.

No wonder India is the sh!thole that it is when it comes to corruption :D

Yeah some guy does some good work and then you have to run him down, accuse him of getting nobel through marrying Rothschild daughter etc. I believe your favorite Subramania Swamy had also mentioned this rothschild thing (or something on those lines). Ask him why when he 'reminisces' about his Yale days he jumps up and down saying his profs said he'd win nobel because of his 'merit' but the same 'merit' don't apply to Amartya Sen.
NO it does not apply...because after getting nobal this guy has been hell bent on trying to discredit Hinduism and Indian culture ... how about you read his own Quotes

Amartya Sen says only Christian schools are perfectly acceptable.

and here is a Laundry list of the Delightful Tolerances of Indian Christian schools ( I studied in one)

Making it almost impossible for non-Christians to get admission unless they convert or belong to the Rich and the Famous club in society

Showing the Hindu students their place by employing various methods (see the subsequent bulleted points)

Prohibiting Hindu girls from wearing any adornment or mark that the school regards as Hindu on the school campus

Enforcing Bible studies in the guise of Moral Science, a compulsory subject mandated by almost all state boards

Insisting on speaking in English—I know a friend who was fined repeatedly in school for speaking in Kannada or Hindi.

Derogating the Hindu religion—and India as a country—in the guise of admonishing an errant student—I’m both an eyewitness and recipient of “bloody Indian!” and “bloody Heathen!” admonishments.

Glossy pamphlets stuck on the notice board describing the kindly exploits of this or that Reverend Eminence’s latest success in spreading the Love of God to remote villages, which were languishing under the Heathen religion.

Below is how this moron is trying to sabotage the Nalanda University Project

Sen has also added mooching and opacity to his list of sins. His adventures as the head of the Nalanda University revival project is one unending saga of elaborate hoax at taxpayer expense. A measure of Amartya Sen’s dangerous power is how he managed to ensure that India’s former president APJ Abdul Kalam resigned from the Nalanda Mentor Group. Not content, he also made sure that Kalam’s resignation remained a secret as long as possible. In a classic case of the tenant usurping the owner’s property, the Nalanda project, which was Kalam brainchild, has now been hijacked by the likes of Amartya Sen, who has mooched the Indian taxpayers of a gargantuan 17100000 Rupees till Feb

Amartya Sen is a first grade west boot-licker

NO it does not apply...because after getting nobal this guy has been hell bent on trying to discredit Hinduism and Indian culture ... how about you read his own Quotes

Amartya Sen is a first grade west boot-licker

The nobel is given for his work on economics- not his views on school systems. At least one Nobel medicine winner who did work on genetics said that he was not convinced that blacks were not inferior. Sure this means he was racist- that don't mean his research was not important.

There are 2 bengalies, 1. Arundhati Roy and this Amartya Sen who shouldnt have been born in India. One supports Maoists and this one supports minorities...Actually they need to be stripped off first.

Though I welcome criticism, but their allegiance is non Indian..

The nobel is given for his work on economics- not his views on school systems. At least one Nobel medicine winner who did work on genetics said that he was not convinced that blacks were not inferior. Sure this means he was racist- that don't mean his research was not important.

lol..... He got Nobel prize for playing into Rothschild's whims and fancies , anyone who plays into theri whims and fancies gets nobal peace prize

lol..... He got Nobel prize for playing into Rothschild's whims and fancies , anyone who plays into theri whims and fancies gets nobal peace prize

He didn't win nobel peace prize (you aren't exactly well versed with this stuff aren't you?)

lol....stop hiding behind Typos :lol: , as i said , you have no counter to all the claims i made on Amartya Sen.. He is a Stooge of the west and too bad and everyone knows it ...

Don't bother... he is like one of those nuggets who float around no matter how many times you flush 'em! :lol:

Last edited:
lol....stop hiding behind Typos :lol: , as i said , you have no counter to all the claims i made on Amartya Sen.. He is a Stooge of the west and too bad and everyone knows it ...

So the west is now against priya modiji maharaj? And they started getting ready to sc*ew modi out of his PM prospects 20 years ago (by giving Sen the Nobel?) 
Don't bother... he is like one off those nuggets who float around no matter how many times you flush 'em! :lol:

Today feel like having a party with you. Come 'ere boy!

Back
Top Bottom