What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Former Gujarat CM late Amarsinh Chaudhary guilty of large scale timber theft and tree cutting:Lokayukta report | DeshGujarat

Congress Ex CM held Guilty of large scale Tree Cutting and Timber Theft. True Face of Congress exposed.

2 Fly over constructed before time and lower than estimated cost. NAMO Style.

Two flyovers constructed before time at lower than estimated cost | DeshGujarat

Swami Ramdev campaignes Modi as PM.

“I haven’t gone to Patanjali Yogpeeth for last six months”(Video) | DeshGujarat

Last edited:
This is why we are strong, and India isn't.

We weren't a manufacturing or electronics giant, we made westerners and East Asian nations come, they earned big, they exploited our people and land, but we were silently learning, we look at how they do things, we see how they manage, and we talk to their contacts.

Today, we have kicked out large number of foreign companies, not with force, but being better.

The Chinese smart phone market, the car market, the electronics market and a lot of other markets are dominated by Chinese companies because we learn and we compete.

You think all that came free? You think you can be a giant if you just wishes to? Don't hide, learn. But you don't have to, if you don't want to, remain third world, what do I care.

Quit chest thumping.

LOL, and how exactly does that work?

Look at India's industrial capacity, or GDP, or growth, or any other factor. They don't compete in the same areas we are competing in, they don't pose a direct threat to our competitiveness in any way.

In a military sense as you suggested before, it's even more ridiculous. Not just the geography of the Himalayas, but the massive power imbalance.

I think you are seriously overestimating the strength of India's economy and military. Possibly you are convinced by the Indian boasting on this forum, but that does not have anything to do with the ground reality.

The real threat is America, who are being supported by our ridiculous policy of buying US treasury bonds. They are the ones who have the capability of causing damage to us, economically, diplomatically and militarily.

If China is many times stronger than india, why negotiate the boundary with india? why not just give them an ultimatum to adhere to the pre-MacMahon LAC? why not take back South Tibet?

You are unable to do that, please quit chest thumping.

Quit chest thumping.

If China is many times stronger than india, why negotiate the boundary with india? why not just give them an ultimatum to adhere to the pre-MacMahon LAC? why not take back South Tibet?

You are unable to do that, please quit chest thumping.

What an argument. :lol:

Why don't you explain to us where you got this ridiculous idea that India is so powerful? And why on Earth do you think we would ever agree with such a notion?

We obviously already did take back South Tibet by military force during 1962. Then we vacated it, because Zhou Enlai already made an offer of a swap, and maybe he thought our victory would pressure Nehru into finally accepting that deal. Nehru turned out to be a lot more stubborn than that, but it doesn't change the fact that we took it by force in 1962, and vacated it ourselves.

What an argument. :lol:

Why don't you explain to us where you got this ridiculous idea that India is so powerful? And why on Earth do you think we would ever agree with such a notion?

We obviously already did take back South Tibet by military force during 1962. Then we vacated it, because Zhou Enlai already made an offer of a swap, and maybe he thought our victory would pressure Nehru into finally accepting that deal. Nehru turned out to be a lot more stubborn than that, but it doesn't change the fact that we took it by force in 1962, and vacated it ourselves.
I never said ndia is powerful. I was saying since some members here think China is so uber -powerful why not conduct those things I mentioned? Than you said they took it in 1962 but vacated it. China is the only country who takes over some area and vacate it. Makes no sense unless they lack logistics at that time to maintain that area.

My arguments are valid. US in China's situation will not negotiate if against indian military.

1899933_674724952591759_140418231_n.jpg

The Modi-Wave that was not - Cycle Rally organized by BJP activists in Jalandhar started with 12 people and by the time they ended the rally, only 6 of the them were left.

1798435_265117773654991_223202312_n.jpg

1911900_10152288295006663_261126645_n.jpg

Modi Against Students, Hence Students Against Modi

NSUI strongly condemns the suspension of five school students of Vadodara, Gujarat because of their non-attendance at a political rally of the BJP PM candidate,Shri Narendra Modi held on 14th February 2014.

We demand immediate revocation of these students and also demand an apology in the matter from the Gujarat government.

1964850_10152289323421663_1023438680_n.jpg

"I am proud of being an Indian. I am part of the indivisible unity that is Indian nationality." --- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad.
We pay tribute to the visionary leader and India's first Minister for Education on his death anniversary.

Read more about him Profile - INC
upload_2014-2-22_13-25-7.gif

Pics:Rahul Gandhi finally succeeds to woo Indian youth, UPSC aspirants - News Oneindia

Pics:Rahul Gandhi finally succeeds to woo Indian youth, UPSC aspirants

New Delhi, Feb 11: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi is not leaving a stone unturned to woo the youth of the country ahead of the Lok Sabha election. In his latest move, he is believed to be the man to force the centre to make a historical changes in the format of UPSC examination. The Centre has decided to relax the age norms for candidates appearing in the prestigious Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) examinations, following intervention by Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi Following the official announcements, a group young people met Rahul Gandhi at All India Congress Committee (AICC) office in Delhi on Tuesaday, Feb 11. As per the existing rules, a general candidate can appear for the exams four times at the most. The maximum age limit for general candidates is 30 years while there is no restriction on the number of attempts by candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories. Those from the Other Backward Classes can make seven attempts at the most. Now, as per a notification issued by the Department of Personnel and Training, the Centre has approved two additional attempts for candidates across categories from 2014, with a relaxation in the maximum age limit. A general candidate can now make six attempts (max age limit raised to 32 years) while the OBC candidates can make 9 attempts (max age limit raised to 35). SC and ST candidates will continue to enjoy unlimited number of attempts. The upper age limit goes up to 42 for the blind, deaf-mute and handicapped candidates, the report added. This is the third instance when the Centre acted on the Congress vice-president intervention. The first instance happened in September last year when the government scrapped its plan to shield convicted legislators after the Gandhi scion openly rejected it. The second instance took place more recently when the central government increased the number of subsidised LPG cylinders from 9 to 12 per household after Rahul Gandhi asked the prime minister to do the same at an All-India Congress Committee meeting last month.

Read more at: http://news.oneindia.in/india/rahul-gandhi-succeeds-finally-woos-upsc-aspirants-celebration-pictures-1393120.html

Last edited:
Onus lies on you to prove that such printing errors exist now,why ask me ?:woot:

Miyah burkha kholo duniya dekho :rofl:
O hindu baniye men don,t wear burkha ,did you read the burkha thing in your gujrati school ?? :lol:
printing errors? printing errors can be small spelling mistakes but it can,t be whole facts and figures.I think the ones who are printing don,t even know what they are printing.this shows the level of literacy in india :rofl: Japan nuked USA in WW2,gandhi was died in 1848 and india is the next super power :rofl: :rofl: India won all wars against pakistan and china :rofl:
Change your school and get out of gujrat :lol: But still modi for PM :enjoy::enjoy::omghaha::omghaha:

1899933_674724952591759_140418231_n.jpg

The Modi-Wave that was not - Cycle Rally organized by BJP activists in Jalandhar started with 12 people and by the time they ended the rally, only 6 of the them were left.

1798435_265117773654991_223202312_n.jpg

1911900_10152288295006663_261126645_n.jpg

Modi Against Students, Hence Students Against Modi

NSUI strongly condemns the suspension of five school students of Vadodara, Gujarat because of their non-attendance at a political rally of the BJP PM candidate,Shri Narendra Modi held on 14th February 2014.

We demand immediate revocation of these students and also demand an apology in the matter from the Gujarat government.
Now see you students are not safe from this extremist form of hinduism presented by modi.Fascist ideology ..
@Puchtoon Modi for PM :lol:

Last edited:
1556310_453224134803926_1798439721_o.jpg

1939640_656421144395618_352895005_o.jpg

भाजपा ने राम मंदिर के लिए चंदा माँगा था कई सालों पहलेI आज तक मंदिर नहीं बन पायाI अब ये इनके पीएम पद के उम्मीदवार के लिए चंदा मांग रहे हैंI वो भी कभी नहीं बन पाएगा!

भाजपा ने राम मंदिर के लिए चंदा माँगा था कई सालों पहलेI आज तक मंदिर नहीं बन पायाI अब ये इनके पीएम पद के उम्मीदवार के लिए चंदा मांग रहे हैंI वो भी कभी नहीं बन पाएगा!

They will never build Ram Mandir if they come to power. The court will simply not allow them and regardless what they say as opposition party, they will have to follow rules if they come in power.

Both Congress and BJP are corrupt. I dont like both, like BJP slightly more.

As far as Modi is concerned, he has one trump card and he will use it when election approaches.

u shall not bad mouth ur future leader

Back
Top Bottom