What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1.) The fact remains that Rahul Gandhi is correct that Modi only appointed only 1 Information Commissioner as a formality as it is binding for him being a Govt. of India law.
2.) Then Rahul Gandhi have said that he appointed 2 information commissioners on the order of the high court which is correct.
3.) If Modi is serious about corruption issue why don't he appoint information commissioners in the Gujarat??
Why he only moves when he was forced by the Gujarat High Court and have got hard spanking on his fat butt?
4.) Gujarat still have one of the lowest information commissioners in India despite the fact that it have huge backlog of RTI applications.
Gujarat HC asks govt to appoint two information commissioners - The Times of India
"In view of the backlog of thousands of RTI appeals, the high court has asked the state government to fill the vacant posts according to the order issued on August 12, 2012,"

WTF? Are you dumb? Rahul Gandhi is wrong and that's been proven, wtf are you even saying?

Ah look.. two tweedles are out in full force! dum & dee... :lol:

Tweedles_burton_large.jpg

Last edited:

What Modi means "I am a anti poor big corporate blue eye boy i will only talk and do nothing. Main Tata, Suzuki aur Ford ko thousands of crore dunga, par gareeb ke pet par laat marunga" :blah::blah::blah:

The reality check of subsidy by Modi:

Modi provideds huge power subsidies to the farmers.

Triumph of populism: Is Modi taking forward Cong's subsidy raj? - Firstbiz
Triumph of populism: Is Modi taking forward Congs subsidy raj?

Narendra Modi’s food security math doesn’t work out - Economic Times

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/w...out-how-the-food-bill-was-passed-1063825.html

WTF? Are you dumb? Rahul Gandhi is wrong and that's been proven, wtf are you even saying?

Don't be so dumb, Rahul proved 100% correct, he have said that Modi appointed the information commisres on the order of the Gujarat High Court and i have posted the link to prove that Rahul was right and it was indeed appointed on the Gujarat High Cort Order.

BTW, can u explain why High Court have to intervene and spank Modi's fat butt ??

why he have not appointed the info commies on its own??

See the date of your link , it's 7/02/14.

And now see the date of this link.

Nana Patekar likely to get green signal from BJP to contest against Priya Dutt in LS polls - mdaily.bhaskar.com

Again failed Propaganda. :rofl:

This is height of stupidity:

1.) U have posted the link of a 18th Feb rumor (Mind it its not a official version of Nana Pater, like if a feku fan says Amitabh want to join BJP it does not mean Amitabh have said so its just a rumor)

2.) What i have posted is a exclusive interview of the Nana Patekar to ToI published today 19 Feb it means mine is the latest one. :azn:

In which Nana Patekar officially said that:

- Nana PatekarPraised Arvind Kejriwal :partay: as a honest leader who didn't get sufficient time to perform.

- Nana Patekar have clearly said that he will not join politics ever. :eek: :eek:

Last edited:

What Modi means "I am a anti poor big corporate blue eye boy i will only talk and do nothing. Main Tata, Suzuki aur Ford ko thousands of crore dunga, par gareeb ke pet par laat marunga" :blah::blah::blah:

The reality check of subsidy by Modi:

Modi provideds huge power subsidies to the farmers.

Triumph of populism: Is Modi taking forward Cong's subsidy raj? - Firstbiz
Triumph of populism: Is Modi taking forward Congs subsidy raj?

Narendra Modi’s food security math doesn’t work out - Economic Times

Why Modi should be worried about how Lok Sabha passed the Food Bill | Firstpost

Don't be so dumb, Rahul proved 100% correct, he have said that Modi appointed the information commisres on the order of the Gujarat High Court and i have posted the link to prove that Rahul was right and it was indeed appointed on the Gujarat High Cort Order.

BTW, can u explain why High Court have to intervene and spank Modi's fat butt ??

why he have not appointed the info commies on its own??

Power subsidy is given because Gujarat has surplus Power. He is not doing balancing act to somehow accommodate subsidy bills. :lol:

Rest of your post doesn't contradict with my previous post so thanks for validating my point. :tup:

That's misleading. According to your own link, Gujarat, which is fifth biggest state by GDP, is fifth in debt. In past 10 years, the debt doubled, like every other state. So should we assume that all Indian states are making deals with corporates? Including Bengal, Keral and Congress ruled state? The debt in Maharashtra is highest, which also doubled in past 10 years.

Former Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh Gegong Apang Join BJP.

View attachment 17719

1.) How many times he will join the BJP?? :woot::woot:

2.) 10 years ago he have joined the BJP and became the first BJP CM of north eastern state. :rolleyes:

3.) He is a blot on arunanchal pradesh and old dalbadalu or habitual party hopper :wave:

BJP have started the unique campaign to make corrupt, criminal and tainted leaders all over India to join the BJP

BJP welcomed a very corrupt leader of Arunanchal Pradesh Gegong Apang with open arms as he joined the BJP

1392831957077-jpg.17719

Gegong Apang arrested in Rs. 1,000-crore PDS scam

Former Arunachal Chief Minister Gegong Apang arrested | NDTV.com

Gegong Apang arrested in Rs. 1,000-crore PDS scam - The Hindu

This is height of stupidity:

1.) U have posted the link of a 18th Feb rumor (Mind it its not a official version of Nana Pater, like if a feku fan says Amitabh want to join BJP it does not mean Amitabh have said so its just a rumor)

2.) What i have posted is a exclusive interview of the Nana Patekar to ToI published today 19 Feb it means mine is the latest one. :azn:

In which Nana Patekar officially said that:

- Nana PatekarPraised Arvind Kejriwal :partay: as a honest leader who didn't get sufficient time to perform.

- Nana Patekar have clearly said that he will not join politics ever. :eek: :eek:

You gave HT link and that dates to 7/2/14.

Don't act foolish. Turn to previous page and check your first link. Other links needs password to be accessed.

1.) How many times he will join the BJP?? :woot::woot:

2.) 10 years ago he have joined the BJP and became the first BJP CM of north eastern state. :rolleyes:

3.) He is a blot on arunanchal pradesh and old dalbadalu or habitual party hopper :wave:

BJP have started the unique campaign to make corrupt, criminal and tainted leaders all over India to join the BJP

BJP welcomed a very corrupt leader of Arunanchal Pradesh Gegong Apang with open arms as he joined the BJP

1392831957077-jpg.17719

Gegong Apang arrested in Rs. 1,000-crore PDS scam

Former Arunachal Chief Minister Gegong Apang arrested | NDTV.com

Gegong Apang arrested in Rs. 1,000-crore PDS scam - The Hindu

Why double standard buddy ??Your ally LALU was not only arrested but even spent many months in Jail.

You gave HT link and that dates to 7/2/14.

Don't act foolish. Turn to previous page and check your first link. Other links needs password to be accessed.

And obviously u don't read whole post. :eek:

Now, go and read the link of Times of India e Paper it have today's interview of Nana Patekar. :wave:

Why double standard buddy ??Your ally LALU was not only arrested but even spent many months in Jail.

1.) Where is double standard???

2.) Its the BJP that claims the party with the difference. :eek:

3.) Its the BJP which talk about corruption :blah::blah:

4.) The moment u people accept the truth that both bjp and congress are same or modi is just another cheap, crony politician i will stop posting. :pop:

:wave:New joiner

I am a BJP supporter :chilli:

APCO ? ?

Now, go and read the link of Times of India e Paper it have today's interview of Nana Patekar. :wave:

4.) The moment u people accept the truth that both bjp and congress are same or modi is just another cheap, crony politician i will stop posting. :pop:

APCO ? ?

Wot ?:what:

APCO ? ?

I think you din't get my point , did you ?? Arrest is of no value untill person is proved guilty and is sent to jail.

And give me normal link of TOI which doesn't require password.

Back
Top Bottom