What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

What to explain bhai?

Delhi bjp leader NEVER EVER leave any chance to help sonia,they pass whatever bills she like,whatever way she like

is this opposition?:o:

sonia has ruled past 10 years ,if she wished she can do anything,just anything with just 200 seats :hitwall:

i hate them because they support Italian fascist sonia maino and her dumb son rahul vinchi :mad:

Bud, if you are talking about T bill then BJP cannot go aganist it. Since past 10 years they have been rooting for Telangana.

It is not the point of Sonia, its the word given by BJP leaders to people of Telangana.

Going back on that word would be suicidal for BJP in Telangana.

Now, the politics of it. BJP has no chances in Andhra, however they could gain 2-3 seats in Telangana, hence they couldnt have opposed the bill.

master stroke by congress......they will gain some seats in telengana for sure

They will draw blank in Andhra, which has 27 seats.

Bud, if you are talking about T bill then BJP cannot go aganist it. Since past 10 years they have been rooting for Telangana.

It is not the point of Sonia, its the word given by BJP leaders to people of Telangana.

Now, the politics of it. BJP has no chances in Andhra, however they could gain 2-3 seats in Telangana, hence they couldnt have opposed the bill.

I'am talking about all bills sonia proposed :|
anyways check my post
|
|
\/
Indian Elections 2014: All about BJP & Narendra Modi | Page 370

Now TRS will ally with Cong or merge (pre poll or post poll)
YSRCP and kiran reddy gang will sweep seemadhra

Who will loose ? TDP and BJP

Samjhe?:(

Bhai modi ne kya ye nahi socha honga ? Commonsense is not what u see infront of your eyes its a gift of seeing whats infront of others eyes .
Kuch to stretegy hongi ...dont worrie

Now TRS will ally with Cong or merge (pre poll or post poll)
YSRCP and kiran reddy gang will sweep seemadhra

Who will loose ? TDP and BJP

Samjhe?:(

BJP has nothing to lose in Andhra, but will gain in Telangana :cheers:

But the congress is finished in Andhra which gave the party 30 MPs seats in 2009.

Just keep watching.

master stroke by congress......they will gain some seats in telengana for sure

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

how come you are so sure?????????

Bhai modi ne kya ye nahi socha honga ? Commonsense is not what u see infront of your eyes its a gift of seeing whats infront of others eyes .
Kuch to stretegy hongi ...dont worrie

Modi kuch nahi karsakta .......Sonia +delhi bjp are hand in glove

Even if they passed it ........Are they getting any publicity in Telangana ? NO

its all SONIA..........sonia has kept her promise is saying of telangana trs leaders

BJP has nothing to lose in Andhra, but will gain in Telangana :cheers:

But the congress is finished in Andhra which gave the party 30 MPs seats in 2009.

Just keep watching.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BJP will gain nothing in telangana too ,1-2 seats merely(which they were w/o passing T) but TDP will be finished

Cong will gain big in telangana ......in seemandhara their proxies will gain

Kon jeeta?

Vasundhara Raje travels second class, but the media wont show you this.

Vasundhara Raje, the Maharani of Dholpur, after cutting down on the strength of her security and cavalcade, and ordering the driver of her official car to stop at traffic lights, the Rajasthan Chief Minister travelled by the sleeper class on an express train yesterday to participate in Jan Suvai, a public grievance redressal programme.

Her decision to travel by the ordinary class created a flutter in the Golden Temple Express, even though Bayana is just two-and-a-half hours away from Sawai Madhopur. Some of her co-passengers offered her food, while others, sensing this would be 'once-in-a-lifetime' opportunity, posed for photographs with her.

raje_train_360.jpg

"Main so rahee thee, achanak sab kehne lage, Madam aayin hai, Madam aayin hai," (I was sleeping. I suddenly heard shouts of Madam is here, Madam is here. I saw her then,'' said an old lady who was travelling in the same coach.
"This is the kind of government we want, which can understand the concerns of the common man," said another traveller, a businessman from Gujarat.

Vasundhararaje.Determined to make her mark in her second stint as the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ms Raje, 60, has decided to chart a radically different course. As part of an outreach programme, she has embarked on a plan to take administration to the people's doorsteps.

For 11 days in a month, she will lead her entire Cabinet out of the comfortable surroundings of Jaipur, and travel to divisional headquarters to do surprise checks in schools, health centres, panchayat buildings and other government facilities. She is in Bharatpur today as part of this exercise.

"It's important that people start connecting with their government....We have managed to do some interesting touring, see places I would not otherwise go to and spend quality time with people I normally would not spend time with," the Chief Minister said.

Modi kuch nahi karsakta .......Sonia +delhi bjp are hand in glove

Even if they passed it ........Are they getting any publicity in Telangana ? NO

its all SONIA..........sonia has kept her promise is saying of telangana trs leaders

BJP will gain nothing in telangana too ,1-2 seats merely(which they were w/o passing T) but TDP will be finished

Cong will gain big in telangana ......in seemandhara their proxies will gain

Kon jeeta?

Its not cake walk for Congress proxy parties in Andhra. Modi has a strong wave in urban Andhra and Telangana.

With aligning with BJP, TDP will gain atleast 10-12 seats in Andhra region.

how come you are so sure?????????

Becoz I come from Andhra, been following AP politics since 20 years :)

TV blocked out ........no proceeding in open .......state rejected it ! is this way to pass a bill?

what does bjp gain?ghanta !

tell me a single bill which sonia proposed and bjp leaders were able to put it down ,just one .

Blame all on bjp not on 15 years of Dipshit?

1,76,000,00000000 +200000,00000000+70000,00000000 want me to show more

?:enjoy:

1.) Get real mate, Delhi govt. don't control sanitation, public toilet, parking and roads (MCD controls 80% of Delhi roads) :agree:

2.) As for TRS its a personal opinion btw if u can have Modi pic why can't they have sonia pic if she work for their betterment. :woot:

3.) Feku fans replaces even the God and chants in varanasi they were chanting "Har Har Modi" insted of "Har Har Mahaedv" disrespect to god in his own city. :sick::tdown:

Double standards :tdown:

Vasundhara Raje travels second class, but the media wont show you this.

Vasundhara Raje, the Maharani of Dholpur, after cutting down on the strength of her security and cavalcade, and ordering the driver of her official car to stop at traffic lights, the Rajasthan Chief Minister travelled by the sleeper class on an express train yesterday to participate in Jan Suvai, a public grievance redressal programme.

Her decision to travel by the ordinary class created a flutter in the Golden Temple Express, even though Bayana is just two-and-a-half hours away from Sawai Madhopur. Some of her co-passengers offered her food, while others, sensing this would be 'once-in-a-lifetime' opportunity, posed for photographs with her.

raje_train_360.jpg

"Main so rahee thee, achanak sab kehne lage, Madam aayin hai, Madam aayin hai," (I was sleeping. I suddenly heard shouts of Madam is here, Madam is here. I saw her then,'' said an old lady who was travelling in the same coach.
"This is the kind of government we want, which can understand the concerns of the common man," said another traveller, a businessman from Gujarat.

Vasundhararaje.Determined to make her mark in her second stint as the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ms Raje, 60, has decided to chart a radically different course. As part of an outreach programme, she has embarked on a plan to take administration to the people's doorsteps.

For 11 days in a month, she will lead her entire Cabinet out of the comfortable surroundings of Jaipur, and travel to divisional headquarters to do surprise checks in schools, health centres, panchayat buildings and other government facilities. She is in Bharatpur today as part of this exercise.

"It's important that people start connecting with their government....We have managed to do some interesting touring, see places I would not otherwise go to and spend quality time with people I normally would not spend time with," the Chief Minister said.

Its not cake walk for Congress proxy parties in Andhra. Modi has a strong wave in urban Andhra and Telangana.

With aligning with BJP, TDP will gain atleast 10-12 seats in Andhra region.

Becoz I come from Andhra, been following AP politics since 20 years :)
:enjoy::enjoy: i dont want kangress this time :cheers:

So is his prediction of bjp partner getting ghanta so suiting you :woot:
This C-Voter is BJP inclined and is not a neutral.
Have not seen a single anti BJP tweet, most of his tweets are fav to BJP
Live: Rajnath Singh congratulates MPs for passing Lokpal Bill | Firstpost

Live: Rajnath Singh congratulates MPs for passing Lokpal Bill by Ayeshea Perera Dec 18, 2013 #Anna Hazare #BJP #Congress #India #Kamal Nath #Lokpal Bill #NewsTracker #parliament #Politics #Rajya Sabha inShare 161 CommentsEmailPrint 9.40 pm: Rajnath Singh congratulates MPs for passing Lokpal Bill BJP President Rajnath Singh today gave credit to Leaders of the Opposition in both the Houses for passing the Lokpal Bill. "The smooth passage of the Lokpal Bill in both the Houses is a remarkable achievement. Congratulations to all members of Parliament," Singh said in a statement in the backdrop of a clamour for taking credit for passage of the Bill which has been pending in Parliament for several months. "The contribution of both the Leaders of the Opposition Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley deserves special mention as they played a positive and proactive role in getting the Lokpal Bill passed in Parliament," he said. He also expressed happiness that Anna Hazare has ended his fast after the passage of the Bill. "It is a historic day in India's Parliamentary democracy," Singh said. 9.27 pm: Political class will rule Lokpal, says AAP's Yogendra Yadav Not satisfied with the Lokpal bill passed by the Parliament today, Aam Aadmi Party leader Yogendra Yadav said the bill was not in the form as asked for and the political class would continue to "rule the Lokpal". "There are three promises made by Parliament to Anna Hazare that have not been fulfilled. The political class will continue to rule the Lokpal," Yadav told reporters here. About Hazare accepting the Lokpal bill passed, Yadav said, "I hope Anna realises the Bill is not what he wanted but he has accepted it. We do not accept the bill in this form." To a query on the existing political uncertainty in Delhi after Assembly polls, he said, "I do agree we have the moral mandate. However, we do not have the numeric majority to form government. That's why we are asking the people on what to do." 8.11 pm: Modi praises Anna's determination after passage of Lokpal Bill Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi today hailed anti-corruption crusader Anna Hazare's determination following the passage of Lokpal Bill by the Parliament. "Passage of Lokpal Bill is a fitting tribute to the struggle and determination of Anna Hazare. I pray for his good health," Modi tweeted this evening. He also congratulated MPs. "Passage of Lokpal Bill in Parliament is a victory of the efforts of all Indians. I congratulate all our MPs on this momentous occasion," he said. Modi also said that he was proud of the proactive role played by BJP leaders Sushma Swaraj and Arun Jaitley. "Am very proud of the positive and proactive role played by BJP MPs under leadership of @SushmaSwarajbjp & @arunjaitley in passing Lokpal Bill," he tweeted. The Lokpal and Lokayukta Bill, 2013, was passed by voice vote in the Lower House today. It got support from all parties except Samajwadi Party and Shiv Sena. 3:45 pm: Modi congratulates party on passing Lokpal bill

Read more at: Live: Rajnath Singh congratulates MPs for passing Lokpal Bill | Firstpost

Narendra Modi ✔ @narendramodi
Follow

Am very proud of the positive & proactive role played by BJP MPs under leadership of @SushmaSwarajbjp & @arunjaitley in passing Lokpal Bill.

3:43 PM - 18 Dec 2013

Back
Top Bottom