What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

We worship nature that has million shades unlike you guys who worship absoluteness. Absoluteness is the biggest lie, it is living only because of proganda. Comeback to Mother Nature.

What is this nonsense of worshiping mother nature?
Mother nature throat must be slit and then eaten.

Only true god is the one that is certified by the Vatican pedophiles. Rest all are pagans, hence less than animals & must be converted or culled.

We worship nature that has million shades unlike you guys who worship absoluteness. Absoluteness is the biggest lie, it is living only because of proganda. Comeback to Mother Nature.
Leave your polytheistic paganic worship. I'm strong in my faith in one God - YAHWEH or Trinity. You can have your own. I have no interest in Hinduism because, we live in a majority Hindu country. As if we don't know how it has affected it's followers. In my mind, Atheism or faiths like Catholicism seems saner compared to subcontinent religions (Islam, Hinduism). Gurantee that superstitious pagans are no where superior to us. We are far better, no castes nor primitive unlike the other 2 religions. Try to leave Hinduism to Atheism. You cannot co-exist saying Hinduism accommodates atheism quoting savarkar. Leaving Hinduism, not possible? OK. But, leave RSS'ism, it is the mirror image of radical Islam mixed with liberal amount of fascism and nazism.

RSS'ism, it is the mirror image of radical Islam mixed with liberal amount of fascism and nazism.

Cent per cent.

Satya vachan.

Cheers, Doc

especially after Hindus like YOUUU showing your true color towards us). Keep hating Christians and Muslims and Jews too.

You can add dalits, sikhs and Parsis to the mix as well. And let them raise a peep, and soon buddhists and jains will discover exactly how "dharmic" they are really seen to be .

Cheers, Doc

So, what is your opinion of the Vatican pedos running around raping everything that moves?

Hey, an interesting fact, Hitler never heard of Swastika.
The symbol he created, he called it kaukemkraz, translated Hooked Cross.

He was hand in glove with the Vatican Christians all through the genocide of Jews.

You can add dalits, sikhs and Parsis to the mix as well. And let them raise a peep, and soon buddhists and jains will discover exactly how "dharmic" they are really seen to be .

So true mate.

Dalits, Sikhs, Parsis, Buddhists & jains are thriving in 50 odd Islamic nations.

Look at how awsomely Buddhists and your religion parsis are thriving.

Oh oh, before we forget, let's not forget the Yezdis and the beautiful treatment they were meted out by all the Islamic countries.

Shameless are ones, who backstab those that invited you into the home, protected you and fed you.

Don't beat yourself up on that.

A compromised education tends to do that.

Cheers, Doc

My condolences about your compromised education.
A simple advise - Never breed.

So true mate.

Dalits, Sikhs, Parsis, Buddhists & jains are thriving in 50 odd Islamic nations.

Look at how awsomely Buddhists and your religion parsis are thriving.

Oh oh, before we forget, let's not forget the Yezdis and the beautiful treatment they were meted out by all the Islamic countries.

Shameless are ones, who backstab those that invited you into the home, protected you and fed you.

My condolences about your compromised education.
A simple advise - Never breed.

LOL so the expat sanghi's plaintive defence is that he is better (marginally) than Muslims.

I'd like to end the discourse on that note.

Never breed.

Cheers, Doc

LOL so the expat sanghi's plaintive defence is that he is better (marginally) than Muslims.

I'd like to end the discourse on that note.

Never breed.

Cheers, Doc

Marginally better?
Care to compare stats of minority population projection under Sanghi India to any of the 50+ Islamic nations?

Just wanting to confirm, is your premise that all islamic nations = ISIS?

Regarding ending the discourse - NO CHANCE.
I love poking the pigs.

Marginally better?
Care to compare stats of minority population projection under Sanghi India to any of the 50+ Islamic nations?

Just wanting to confirm, is your premise that all islamic nations = ISIS?

Regarding ending the discourse - NO CHANCE.
I love poking the pigs.

LOlz

You are hugely disadvantaged, physically and intellectually, to be poking anything other than your soft pillow.

Cheers, Doc

LOlz

You are hugely disadvantaged, physically and intellectually, to be poking anything other than your soft pillow.

Cheers, Doc

that e-peen of yours, if only it matched the reality LOLz.
You are just making it too easy mate.

I would suggest getting back to debate instead of your continuous grooming of your tiny...

Anyhow, is it your assertion that Islamic nation = ISIS?

that e-peen of yours, if only it matched the reality LOLz.
You are just making it too easy mate.

I would suggest getting back to debate instead of your continuous grooming of your tiny...

Anyhow, is it your assertion that Islamic nation = ISIS?

A debate is between equals.

Do not labor under the delusion that you are.

In any way.

Please don't bore me now. It's the weekend. And you're immensely tiresome.

Cheers, Doc

A debate is between equals.

Do not labor under the delusion that you are.

In any way.

Please don't bore me now. It's the weekend. And you're immensely tiresome.

Cheers, Doc

Of course I don't harbor the delusion that you are my equal.
Still, I don't mind giving retards a chance to debate me.

I can understand why you are pretending to get bored.
That's a very common excuse made by retards when they are trying to escape a debate.

DjrnOmRX4AEdCiV.jpg:large

Do you know who they are?
Ever seen any Congress freedom fighter chained like these brave fighters?

Ever wondered why?

Back
Top Bottom