What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

For Christians, the writings are true. It is not hate speech. You can write Shiva or Ganapati as the greatest. You do open pooja of public properites. Did anyone object? Targeting minorities just because old expired terrorists like Savarkar or Golwalkar taught your kind in RSS sakhas is not a justification. http://www.stopfundinghate.org/resources/rssprimer.htm

Its HATE SPEECH plain and simple.

You are free to believe jesus is a god or a pedophile, but no one has the right to spray paint it on the wall.

Hindus do not go around spray painting Shiva is great like shameless rice bag converts.

This denigration of other gods is HATE SPEECH and it shows the evil and hateful mindset of the xtians. :sick:

You suffer from RSS brainwashing. You are a pure bigot and anti-Christian. I know, nothing will change. Let me have some beef fry for my meals now.
ap_shiv_sena_080619_mn.jpg

You suffer from RSS brainwashing. You are a pure bigot and anti-Christian. I know, nothing will change. Let me have some beef fry for my meals now.
ap_shiv_sena_080619_mn.jpg

xtianity is a bigoted religion claiming 'pagans" go to hell :lol: ......... and you have the audacity to call others bigots :lol:

Truly shameless rice bag converts who will sell their own mother for a bag of rice. :sick:

xtianity is a bigoted religion claiming 'pagans" go to hell :lol: ......... and you have the audacity to call others bigots :lol:
It is common knowledge that Christianity, Judaism and Islam are monotheistic religions. You CANNOT expect the followers to bow down before Elephant God or other idols to appease Hindus. It is not secularism. Religion by it's meaning is differing ideology. So, how can you expect all religions must toe down to Hindu version of polytheism? It's not going to happen boy. What you need to understand is secularism - tolerate other religions and cultures, people. "Unity in diversity". I know, if you've graudated from RSS sakhas, this won't make sense. You wage a war against Christianity or Islam or Judaism, you will not win. It's futile. If I'm a karsevak, I will burn the chaddis and the terrorists who brainwashed me to hate people on the basis of religion. To come to the main point - Christianity or Islam cannot be erased just because it offends Virat Hindu.

It is common knowledge that Christianity, Judaism and Islam are monotheistic religions. You CANNOT expect the followers to bow down before Elephant God or other idols to appease Hindus. It is not secularism. Religion by it's meaning is differing ideology. So, how can you expect all religions must toe down to Hindu version of polytheism? It's not going to happen boy. What you need to understand is secularism - tolerate other religions and cultures, people. "Unity in diversity". I know, if you've graudated from RSS sakhas, this won't make sense. You wage a war against Christianity or Islam or Judaism, you will not win. It's futile. If I'm a karsevak, I will burn the chaddis and the terrorists who brainwashed me to hate people on the basis of religion. To come to the main point - Christianity or Islam cannot be erased just because it offends Virat Hindu.

LOL...... white christians know more about Hinduism than second class xtians like you.

You can preach to them, if you want. My belief is strong as far as my faith is concerned. More strong than your allegience to Modi and Amit Shah and to RSS.

You mean your contempt for your ancestors is strong and your admiration for your white mastres is stronger. Which is why I posted the video of your master so that you can imitate them and adopt their new practices like how you adopted their name.

That is what your kind does best, isn't it ?

You mean your contempt for your ancestors is strong and your admiration for your white mastres is stronger
I have no white masters. My religion is not western Christianity. Also, I am not a Hindu convert neither have any pride in having any Hindu elements in my ancestral history (especially after Hindus like YOUUU showing your true color towards us). Keep hating Christians and Muslims and Jews too.

For Christians, the writings are true. It is not hate speech. You can write Shiva or Ganapati as the greatest. You do open pooja of public properites. Did anyone object? Targeting minorities just because old expired terrorists like Savarkar or Golwalkar taught your kind in RSS sakhas is not a justification. http://www.stopfundinghate.org/resources/rssprimer.htm

Imagine if Hindus started doing this all over India,
the song would have had a different tune.

The duplicitous worms, nay, should not insult worms, these animals, nay, animals have more honor in their tails.....I am at a loss for words to describe these indescribable creatures.

I have no white masters. My religion is not western Christianity. Also, I am not a Hindu convert neither have any pride in having any Hindu elements in my ancestral history (especially after Hindus like YOUUU showing your true color towards us). Keep hating Christians and Muslims and Jews too.

LOL... your pope comes from the west and your bishops are appointed by the west.

Your white masters even decided your local masters while you eagerly adopt their name and culture and pretend you are white. This is the story of every rice bag convert.

Hinduism is the only natural religion in this world. Your religion is a propagandic religion which depends on propaganda and brain washing. Come out of that artificial propaganda to the religion of nature.

Hinduism is the only natural religion in this world. Your religion is a propagandic religion which depends on propaganda and brain washing. Come out of that artificial propaganda to the religion of nature.
Why don't you leave worshipping 33000 carore gods and worship the only true God YAHWEH/Trinity? I feel paganism or Hinduism is not my cup of tea and I'm not at all interested in your culture or religion but did not hate it unlike your kind who after getting brainwashed from Sakhas imagine that you can do ghar wapsi of whole world to Hinduism (or is it Hindutva?)

For real Christians you are a fake convert they use for benefits of their own people. You can cry to Jesus as must as you like. It won't change this reality. You are a second class, fake Christian. The lowest of the Christian caste system.
Caste System in Christianity:-

Original/True/Pure Christians
images

2nd Class/Fake/Impure Syrian Christians
images

3rd Class Christians /Untouchable Christians @takeiteasy
images

@takeiteasy Stop being discriminated by pure Christians.

Fact: All pope were/are only pure Christians.

It is common knowledge that Christianity, Judaism and Islam are monotheistic religions. You CANNOT expect the followers to bow down before Elephant God or other idols to appease Hindus.

That's not what you are doing when you say ONLY OUR GOD IS TRUE & REST EVERY RELIGIONS GOD IS FALSE...especially in a secular democracy.

Just wonder what these same people would say if Hindus start doing the same and distribute pamphlets to Christians and muslims stating their gods are false.

I can already see the headlines and Hyperventilating seculars going bonkers.

Why don't you leave worshipping 33000 carore gods and worship the only true God YAHWEH/Trinity? I feel paganism or Hinduism is not my cup of tea and I'm not at all interested in your culture or religion but did not hate it unlike your kind who after getting brainwashed from Sakhas imagine that you can do ghar wapsi of whole world to Hinduism (or is it Hindutva?)
We worship nature that has million shades unlike you guys who worship absoluteness. Absoluteness is the biggest lie, it is living only because of proganda. Comeback to Mother Nature.

Back
Top Bottom