What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1392387363335.jpg

Rajkot

1392387387475.jpg

Baroda

@Web Master @Aeronaut

in-spite of all kinds of Personal attacks made by this idiot @Bhai Zakir no action is taken by mods.:hitwall:
@Oscar pls take care of this bhai zakir guy as he is freely abusing other members as showed by @eowyn post above here while those who responded got banned from thread but he is still active. Pls dont be bias.

1780646_10203088992486893_1357778667_n.jpg

1619287_860117917347810_1139695711_n.jpg

@Web Master @Aeronaut

in-spite of all kinds of Personal attacks made by this idiot @Bhai Zakir no action is taken by mods.:hitwall:

1.) IS it not a personal attack on bhai zakir?? :eek:

2.) I have only responded when targeted and abused

2.) I didn't care of Modi fans who are afraid of facts and as they are seeing their propogenda get busted they are feeling hot coals. :devil:

Last edited:
1780646_10203088992486893_1357778667_n.jpg

1619287_860117917347810_1139695711_n.jpg

1.) IS it not a personal attack on bhai zakir?? :eek:

2.) I have only responded when targeted and abused

2.) I didn't care of Modi fans who are afraid of facts and as they are seeing their propogenda get busted they are feeling hot coals. :devil:

Facts ?? :rofl: You don't stand in even one factual discussion.

Propaganda is what of E-Narega poster do .The posts are either with FB source or decade old pics of some mag which clowns consider is above SC.

Facts ?? :rofl: You don't stand in even one factual discussion.

Propaganda is what of E-Narega poster do .The posts are either with FB source or decade old pics of some mag which clowns consider is above SC.

Bhai mere...what do you expect? They are induced & intoxicated with falsehood... & that's only truth.. & gospel truth for these clowns!

Bhai mere...what do you expect? They are induced & intoxicated with falsehood... & that's only truth.. & gospel truth for these clowns!

I know that but I hate them even more when they try to pretend as balanced poster who has solid factual evidence. They bluff repeatedly even if one after another of their bluff is called.

More sucking is their spamming attitude. They keep posting same FB propaganda pics after every 8-10 pages.

I know that but I hate them even more when they try to pretend as balanced poster who has solid factual evidence. They bluff repeatedly even if one after another of their bluff is called.

More sucking is their spamming attitude. They keep posting same FB propaganda pics after every 8-10 pages.
When they have no substantial point to make... they end up posting BS.. & blow their trumpet claiming they are debating. Take this Fakir clown... all he does whole day is post fake posters.. & he thinks he is debating. Now.. that alone should give an idea about their intellectual capability! It could be patronizing..but it's only a matter of time. I have seen quite a few posters running with tail between their legs post 8th Dec... & never got back to this forum, unless as a supporter of different political party or with duplicate IDs. So.. couple of more months.. & the nugget will dissolve on it's own, settle at the bottom! No need to keep flushing it again & again...

Last edited:

Kejriwal have done what Modi can't do ever.

Kejriwal have kicked the Post of CM and Modi is conducting riots like muzaffarnagar for the PM Post.

Its not Feku like propogenda or bluff every post of mine have sources of the claim.

Its weird :blink: Feku fans says there is no proof against Modi and he is not convicted by any court for corruption or riot nut on the other hand they claims and claims against Vadra/sonia even when no court have convicted them for anything. :angel:

When they have no substantial point to make... they end up posting BS.. & blow their trumpet claiming they are debating. Take this Fakir clown... all he does whole day is post fake posters.. & he thinks he is debating. Now.. that alone should give an idea about their intellectual capability! It could be patronizing..but it's only a matter of time. I have seen quite a few posters running with tail between their legs post 8th Dec... & never got back to this forum, unless as a supporter of different political party or with duplicate IDs. So.. couple of more months.. & the nugget will dissolve on it's own, settle at the bottom! No need to keep flushing it again & again...

mind ur language kid.

Last edited:

Kejriwal have kicked the Post of CM and Modi is conducting riots like muzaffarnagar for the PM Post.

Its not Feku like propogenda or bluff every post of mine have sources of the claim.

Are you idiot ??Mujjarnagar is in UP and Muslims who went on rape spree were obviously not from Gujarat.

This is what I call empty propaganda .Your every post is as good as this post only.

Its weird :blink: Feku fans says there is no proof against Modi and he is not convicted by any court for corruption or riot nut on the other hand they claims and claims against Vadra/sonia even when no court have convicted them for anything. :angel:

mind ur language kid.

Oooo... what you are going to do prick? You need some spanking?

Back
Top Bottom