What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Then BJP should oppose it.

Completely opposing would be seen as opportunistic, as BJP itself favored & advocated creation of Telangana. Considering the prevailing political situation, best thing would be to make sure that creation doesn't happen before the general elections. That way BJP will have lot to gain, Congress & TRS will be in a lose lose position. I think this is what BJP is working towards. Let's hope they somehow manage to scuttle this bill in the current session...

meanwhile...
Looks like Krazywal is going to quit today. We will see more & more street protests now on! Blimey.. it's going be like watching soap opera everyday!

Last edited:
Completely opposing would be seen as opportunistic, as BJP itself favored & advocated creation of Telangana. Considering the prevailing political situation, best thing would be to make sure that creation doesn't happen before the general elections. That way BJP will have lot to gain, Congress & TRS will be in a lose lose position. I think this is what BJP is working towards. Let's hope they somehow manage to scuttle this bill...

meanwhile...
Looks like Krazywal is going to quit today. We will see more & more street protests no on! Blimey.. it's going be like watching soap opera everyday!

Can BJP bring in no confidence motion in LS now ??

Kejriwal has TURNED himself into the BIGGEST dramaybaaz in Indian politician.....

I think the Delhi Govt. is soon falling & Delhites are getting a second chance to form Govt. again...........

Select Congress/Sheila Dikshit again yaar rather than these Anarchist IDIOTS......

48 days in govt. & they have shown there true colors - not punishing there own culprit minister, distributing freebies, dharna, threatning, unconstitutional things.................

Time to save Delhi.

Completely opposing would be seen as opportunistic, as BJP itself favored & advocated creation of Telangana. Considering the prevailing political situation, best thing would be to make sure that creation doesn't happen before the general elections. That way BJP will have lot to gain, Congress & TRS will be in a lose lose position. I think this is what BJP is working towards. Let's hope they somehow manage to scuttle this bill in the current session...

TRS will gain no matter what. The Congress may do okay if it goes with the TRS in the Telangana region. It won't help the BJP one bit in the Telangana area but might help its prospective ally the TDP in Seemandra.

Can BJP bring in no confidence motion in LS now ??
Not necessary. If BJP does that, some idiot fence sitters will be convinced by Congress that these BJP guys brought down the Government as they are hungry for power. Let the C. party die out its natural course. :angel:

TRS will gain no matter what. The Congress may do okay if it goes with the TRS in the Telangana region. It won't help the BJP one bit in the Telangana area but might help its prospective ally the TDP in Seemandra.

Ya... but by scuttling the process now BJP have some remote chance of gaining YSR's support along with TDP at center. If the bifurcation takes place now... they might as well forget YSRC's support. But Congress & TRS will have more to gain (specially Congress) if this gets through before general elections!

Thanks for reply sir.

Long time no see. I think you have logged in after a long interval.I missed your posts.

• This appears to be our last session: Kejriwal in the Delhi assembly | BJP and Congress did not allow introduction of Jan Lokpal bill because of FIR against Mukesh Ambani, says Kejriwal

Back
Top Bottom