What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

We all know what the SC will do, they will defer the answer to triple talaq to the legislature.

It was Supreme Court which ask Central Government to give it's view on Triple Talaq. I'm confident, SC will abolished this Medieval Law. :agree:

This law Could have been abolished in 1990's.Thanks to Rajiv Gandhu. He didn't let it happen. :pissed:

Mota Bhai, sabki band baja raha hai.:yahoo: Modi has taken away Chola of Imandari from Kejriwal.:bunny:

It was Supreme Court which ask Central Government to give it's view on Triple Talaq. I'm confident, SC will abolished this Medieval Law. :agree:

Don't hold your breath. What I don't understand is why when they have a country created for them they decided to stay in India and force this dehumanizing talaq system.

Don't hold your breath. What I don't understand is why when they have a country created for them they decided to stay in India and force this dehumanizing talaq system.

They stayed in India because they didn't had money to travel to Pakistan. They didn't stay hear out of love.

Blame Nehru & Gandhi for Appeasement Policies which are cursed to our County since 15 August, 1947. :hitwall:

They stayed in India because they didn't had money to travel to Pakistan. They didn't stay hear out of love.

Partition should have been complete. All Dharmics to India and all muslims to pakistan and bahgladosh. It would have saved us so much headache.

This law Could have been abolished in 1990's.Thanks to Rajiv Gandhu. He didn't let it happen. :pissed:

Mota Bhai, sabki band baja raha hai.:yahoo: Modi has taken away Chola of Imandari from Kejriwal.:bunny:
Collegium judges do not have the balls to be bold! They are only good at issuing ban on majority traditions like Jallikattu, Kambala etc! They will pass the buck to the Parliament when it comes to sickular issues like 3talaq, UCC etc..

Partition should have been complete. All Dharmics to India and all muslims to pakistan and bahgladosh. It would have saved us so much headache.

Partition Hum Sharminda Hai Tere Kaatil Zinda Hai. :cry:

Collegium judges do not have the balls to be bold! They are only good at issuing ban on majority traditions like Jallikattu, Kambala etc! They will pass the buck to the Parliament when it comes to sickular issues like 3talaq, UCC etc..

TT will be abolished by the Supreme Court. Let's wait & watch for few days. :agree:

I agree with you on UCC that needs to be implimented through Parliament.

BJP will have Majority in RS by 2018. If Modi gets another term with Majority. He can work on implementing UCC & abolish Article 370.

If he can't do it, no one can do it.:p:

Monk has innovative ideas then so called Engineer :tsk:

C8VYoNEUwAEgJ3X.jpg

Back
Top Bottom