What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Uttar Pradesh(My state)-80 seats.
BJP 34 seats
BSP 21 seats
SP 20 seats
PS: BJP will further rise for sure.

Not to forget that BJP's seats(in UP) is rising constantly with every months. Poll showing that
Oct'13- 17 seats.
Jan'14- 30 seats.
Feb'14- 34 seats.
PS: I can gurantee that BJP will do much better in coming 2 months and will be somewhere between 45-52 seats at last.

Last edited:
5-7 seats at best. But I really want AAP to win on Amethi seat(hehe and you know why)

Rajastha(25 seats)
BJP 21
Congress 4

mee too . But looks difficult. It's a howetown of Gandhis. They have looked after that constituency well ...

BJP 34 seats
BSP 21 seats
SP 20 seats

Not to forget that BJP's seats(in UP) is rising constantly with every months. Poll showing that
Oct'13- 17 seats.
Jan'14- 30 seats.
Feb'14- 34 seats.
PS: I can gurantee that BJP will do much better in coming 2 months and will be somewhere between 45-52 seats at last.

2 states that NDA must concentrate are UP and Maharashtra ....

If they have to reach magic mark ...

So the NDA got 227 seats from this poll, BJP with 202 of them UPA with 101 (Cong 89) and the rest got 205.

30353652.cms

BJP 34 seats
BSP 21 seats
SP 20 seats

Oct'13- 17 seats.
Jan'14- 30 seats.
Feb'14- 34 seats.

Modi must campaign hard and himself contest from a seat in UP

2 states that NDA must concentrate are UP and Maharashtra ....

If they have to reach magic mark ...
Definitely. I guess NDA is doing good in both Maharashtra and UP till now. BJP should just maintain their accelerating lead in both states(especially in UP) with more Modi rallies which are quite planned at last. That will further bring big change in favour of BJP.

For some congress fanboys here
In end nobody votes for bjp right? and everyone is voting for congress? i wonder the previous 4 states election has shown a different picture of how good congress is doing:rofl:
The gandhis will be done this time..Nobody likes dynastic politics.

Some of parliament poll results for Tamil Nadu region related to national scenario:

On what basis you will vote in upcoming elections :
1. For strong central government - 39.07%
2. Based on regional parties - 34.06%
3. Based on candidate - 19.37%

Which alliance do you think will give better government after upcoming elections:
1. NDA - 42.34%
2. Third Front - 27%
3. UPA - 24.42%.

Who is your desired PM candidate?
1. Modi - 32.72%
2. Rahul - 24%
3. Jaya - 33.37% o_O (People's bond to Jaya maybe)

How do you rate central governments performance?
Worst - 48.25%
Average - 41.57%
Disappointing - 5%

How do you rate ADMK's performance in Tamil Nadu so far?
Good - 35%
Average - 52.29%

Will you support AAP in Tamil Nadu?
NO - 87.88%
Yes - 11.19%

Which alliance will you support in Tamil Nadu? SUPPORT FOR BJP MORE THAN DMK :laughcry:
ADMK - 40.57%
BJP - 21.87%
DMK - 15.86%
Congress - 9%

Vote sharing projection 2014 elections AGAIN SHOCKING PROJECTION
ADMK - 40.57%
BJP - 21%
DMK - 15.36%

So it's going to be clear rout for NDA in Tamil Nadu presuming ADMK will alliance with NDA post-poll. Tamilians always knew what is good for healthy India :super:. KICK OUT ALL CORRUPTS

LINK - - » தேர்தல் கருத்துக் கணிப்புகள் (மேற்கு மண்டலம்) » Puthiyathalaimurai

So the NDA got 227 seats from this poll, BJP with 202 of them UPA with 101 (Cong 89) and the rest got 205.

Even after emergency, congress din't got those nos. this is the WORST performance EVER of Congress!!!

Back
Top Bottom