What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

you are right ! Punjab is going to the dogs very soon. Kachrawal will ruin Punjab just like he did to Delhi.

His problem is not AAP or Congress.
His happiness lies in anything other than BJP.
Seems like he is a total Liberal gang follower. Too sad, we need determined and intelligent Sanghis like him.

you are right ! Punjab is going to the dogs very soon. Kachrawal will ruin Punjab just like he did to Delhi.
Actually I am feeling funny on your thinking. On one side you guys proclaim to be as biggest nationalists but on the other side you blindly support criminals who are ruining a state of country. Wonder what is your definition for the word 'ruin'. Let me tell you what a ruined state looks like. Here is a perfect example of ruined state -
16174973_1237302683024632_7437227398954218696_n.jpg

Seems like he is a total Liberal gang follower. Too sad, we need determined and intelligent Sanghis like him.
Buddy you are totally wrong. The saddest part of the country is that majority people here are blindly obsessed with their right - left or liberal - extreme ideologies. Their own countrymen are antagonists for them. Like we Punjabis are now in the eyes of sanghis.
But let me clear out few things. When NDA was on ventilator 10 years ago in India, Punjab was one of the very few states which selected NDA for power & now see what we got in return -
1 Sixth river of drugs is flowing in the land of five rivers.
2 Sacrilege of holy book of sikhs 95 times in last 2 years, still no justice. Just tell me what would you do if government of your state act like this ?
3 Rise of sand,drug,cable & transport mafia. In other words total collapse of law & order.
List of troubles is too long to mention in detail here. You guys have to understand one simple thing our anger against sanghis is the legacy of their 10 year rule. I admit Kejriwal or congress are not 100% perfect option for us but they are unquestionably better than Akali - BJP for us now.

Ravneet Bittu is up in Jalalabad..........saw the news today.
Sidhu is from Amritsar west.
I really hope Chottepur opens an account in the election otherwise idiot durgesh will have his way unchecked everywhere.
Latest news Akalis are getting frustrated day by day in fear of defeat. Yesterday a car tried to kill Sukhbir Badal's Bhabhi Veenu Badal (wife of Manpreet Badal) while she was campaigning for her husband. She suffered some injuries & fracture in her leg. There was proud to be akali sticker on car & driver was drunk. Manpreet is fighting on congress ticket from bathinda & is giving tough fight to akalis in their bastion

Exposing the liberal media hypocrisy

Very well put. Social media has been a cause of disruption against unpopular regimes in middle east. There were some in media who were hoping such a thing would happen during Anna's IAC days.
It only turns out that it is the media that is unpopular in India and ironically we see them mounting campaigns to reign in social media.

and feku bhakts are here to defend their lord.

now in what language i can tell blind bhakts that I am not voting AAP or Congress..............live with it noobs.

I dont "hate" BJP.............just idiots in it like ur lord feku............similarly I dont "hate" AAP........just idiots like Kejri in it.......moreover....I dont "hate" congress..........just the idiots like pappu in it

Actually I am feeling funny on your thinking. On one side you guys proclaim to be as biggest nationalists but on the other side you blindly support criminals who are ruining a state of country. Wonder what is your definition for the word 'ruin'. Let me tell you what a ruined state looks like. Here is a perfect example of ruined state -
View attachment 369274

Buddy you are totally wrong. The saddest part of the country is that majority people here are blindly obsessed with their right - left or liberal - extreme ideologies. Their own countrymen are antagonists for them. Like we Punjabis are now in the eyes of sanghis.
But let me clear out few things. When NDA was on ventilator 10 years ago in India, Punjab was one of the very few states which selected NDA for power & now see what we got in return -
1 Sixth river of drugs is flowing in the land of five rivers.
2 Sacrilege of holy book of sikhs 95 times in last 2 years, still no justice. Just tell me what would you do if government of your state act like this ?
3 Rise of sand,drug,cable & transport mafia. In other words total collapse of law & order.
List of troubles is too long to mention in detail here. You guys have to understand one simple thing our anger against sanghis is the legacy of their 10 year rule. I admit Kejriwal or congress are not 100% perfect option for us but they are unquestionably better than Akali - BJP for us now.

Latest news Akalis are getting frustrated day by day in fear of defeat. Yesterday a car tried to kill Sukhbir Badal's Bhabhi Veenu Badal (wife of Manpreet Badal) while she was campaigning for her husband. She suffered some injuries & fracture in her leg. There was proud to be akali sticker on car & driver was drunk. Manpreet is fighting on congress ticket from bathinda & is giving tough fight to akalis in their bastion

Akalis are a gone case..........Akali Dal needs to come back to its roots if it wants to survive for next 100 yrs again.......being a private party owned by Badals cannot be allowed to continue.........better to let 100 yrs old party die rather then becoming a instruement of oppression and injustice in the hands of corrupts

dar dar modi:p:

i like it when confused cute bhakts show their fear:toast_sign:

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/cag-detects-rs-460-cr-scam-in-excise-dept/352300.html

ranjeete teri sanghi sarkar scam kar gayi punjab vich

now in what language i can tell blind bhakts that I am not voting AAP or Congress..............live with it noobs.

I dont "hate" BJP.............just idiots in it like ur lord feku............similarly I dont "hate" AAP........just idiots like Kejri in it.......moreover....I dont "hate" congress..........just the idiots like pappu in it

Akalis are a gone case..........Akali Dal needs to come back to its roots if it wants to survive for next 100 yrs again.......being a private party owned by Badals cannot be allowed to continue.........better to let 100 yrs old party die rather then becoming a instruement of oppression and injustice in the hands of corrupts

http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/cag-detects-rs-460-cr-scam-in-excise-dept/352300.html

Fear of what ? Kachrawal !?? :P

Take a cue from Sidhu ! No way AAP is winning Punjab

If you are such an equal opportunity hater why have we not seen you saying anything against AAP or Congress?

And leave aside who you hate just tell who do you support? Who do you think is the most capable of solving the issues of the country in general or punjab in particular (since you seem to be more keep about Punjab from your posts)

Meri sarkar to bail apply kar ke takh gayi ... chautalas are still in jail. :(

This is a big disappointment from Modi thought he would pass ordinance to allow jallikattu which is to save our native breeds and preserve our culture

While appreciating the cultural significance of Jallikattu, the Prime Minister observed that the matter is presently sub-judice.

Meri sarkar to bail apply kar ke takh gayi ... chautalas are still in jail. :(
:p:

tuhada kucj nahi ho sakda............tu daru pe:toast_sign:

BJP gave seats to thugs again and expecting to win again in punjab...........one of the gem is Mr. Joshi from Amritsar....he is again given ticket.......even when he is facing many serious cases of abuse of power :partay:
Bolo namo namo

If you are such an equal opportunity hater why have we not seen you saying anything against AAP or Congress?

And leave aside who you hate just tell who do you support? Who do you think is the most capable of solving the issues of the country in general or punjab in particular (since you seem to be more keep about Punjab from your posts)

well noob sanghis are called blind bhakts for many reasons ....one of them is they are trained like a puppy to notice and bark only at posts that critizes their lord feku

Not my fault if u didnt noticed my posts against AAP or Congis

btw.....have u prepared ur "POOJA KI THALI" ??? Lord Feku ki aarti ka time ho geya :sick:

This is a big disappointment from Modi thought he would pass ordinance to allow jallikattu which is to save our native breeds and preserve our culture

While appreciating the cultural significance of Jallikattu, the Prime Minister observed that the matter is presently sub-judice.

just to be sure Is this festival of Bull taming similar to that is in Spain?

SC also banned Bull cart race of rural olympics of Punjab....I loved that part of the games:(

Back
Top Bottom