What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

One more interesting note on SC verdict.
However I wonder why SC itself is trying to meddle in how a temple should run its operations. When it does not interfere in clubs kicking out people not dressed as per rules, why does it say such rules should not exist for temples.

Both past and present suggest that most megalomaniac demagogues with high rhetoric and low substance turn out to be colossal failures. The US awaits Trump. The only difference is that they will probably realize it in 4 years, it will take us 10 years.

Both past and present suggest that most megalomaniac demagogues with high rhetoric and low substance turn out to be colossal failures. The US awaits Trump. The only difference is that they will probably realize it in 4 years, it will take us 10 years.
Speaking for myself, I don't like demagogues and big talkers. However, all I have seen in my life are attempts to make larger than life figures and families by various political parties, companies, media houses etc.

I would love to hear a better alternative in India right now.

Anything other than Narendra Modi and BJP, I can't buy. Things have been very bad even before they came. Last time I was impressed with the Golden Quadrilateral and East-West, North-South corridors. Even now, I see atleast the ministers working hard even though the results are not seen right out.
However, I do lead a few teams and I know how hard it is to drive changes even in a small group. I can only empathize how hard it would be at a country level.

Again, which leader and which party will be able to do this based on their track records.
Surely not Congress I.
not CPI
AAP just could not stick to its roots and could not scale.
We are left with various regional parties that worked only for their states when they shared power.

Whatever happened to achhe din bull run? All jumla no result?

Yes, its truly is terrible times.

Indians actually are getting cheaper loans. :( ......... no doubt, its another "jumla".

"State Bank of India, the country's biggest lender by assets, said on Sunday it had cut its lending rates by 90 basis points for maturities ranging from overnight to three-year tenures, after experiencing a surge in deposits.

After the move, its so-called overnight marginal cost of funds-based lending rate (MCLR) fell to 7.75 per cent from 8.65 per cent, while three-year loan rates will now be 8.15 per cent from 9.05 per cent previously."

Why only 10 years dude we will happily have this high rhetoric ,low substance for another 20 years. Bcoz we are bored with the highly efficient and competent, corruption free congress rule for the past 60 years

Why only 10 years dude we will happily have this high rhetoric ,low substance for another 20 years. Bcoz we are bored with the highly efficient and competent, corruption free congress rule for the past 60 years

I think people would realize Modi's incompetence after 2 terms.

Any Bhakt tell me why should I pay for transaction fee?
Give me my money I'll pay hard cash.

15622431_10208246654710068_6528834180668751376_n.jpg

Any Bhakt tell me why should I pay for transaction fee?
Give me my money I'll pay hard cash.

View attachment 365546
I agree. They should push for 0 cost.
However to be fair, the transaction cost is imposed on the vendor and not on the customer. True there are some merchants who move the cost back to the customer.

What also worries me is if they start imposing transaction charges on NEFT also.

One more interesting note on SC verdict.
However I wonder why SC itself is trying to meddle in how a temple should run its operations. When it does not interfere in clubs kicking out people not dressed as per rules, why does it say such rules should not exist for temples.

You still follow ANI ? This verdict has nothing to do with Hindutva.... this is a creation of ANI only. As per SC, Hinduism is a way of life and hence is exempt from this rule...

Back
Top Bottom