What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You get to decide the tone of my opinion? I stand by what I said.

Btw, Tamils in other states have to learn Hindi.

Regional identity and the politics associated with it is what has kept our nation weak. You did not answer the questions I posed. Which Indian Language has diminished due to Hindi? Please tell me.

The languages in Hindi zone are in decline. Just see the influence of Hindi in that belt. Though not a bad thing. Having one language is better of the country, albeit bad for the culture.

You did not answer the questions I posed. Which Indian Language has diminished due to Hindi? Please tell me.

I'm again telling you don't talk about Tamils with your idiotic knowledge. I myself consider true Indian and an proud Tamilian ( being born to tamil dad and telugu mother). I can speak Tamil, Telugu and Hindi.

Tamil movement never spoke about diminishing of our language. Matter of fact we have a quote " Tamil will live until Tamils live" so we never worried about that.Those movements are to live our life with our true identity not with pseudo hindi everywhere. When one goes out of TN then he learns hindi, no objection. But we need true sense of "Unity in diversity".

Regional identity and the politics associated with it is what has kept our nation weak.

Well, with the same politics we are 3rd in HDI and contributed lot to the nation. Don't bring in your false imaginations and generalize on everyone.

Regional identity and the politics associated with it is what has kept our nation weak. You did not answer the questions I posed. Which Indian Language has diminished due to Hindi? Please tell me.

I can't understand why they still fear Hindi when all of their concerns were sorted out.

The languages in Hindi zone are in decline. Just see the influence of Hindi in that belt. Though not a bad thing. Having one language is better of the country, albeit bad for the culture.
Thats because most of those languages have strong linkages to Hindi anyway and not to the extent you suggest. Look at their local film industries. Most are in better shape than any time before. Southern literature is still alive and flourishing. An so are all our artforms. Be it Mohiniyattam or Odissi.

I'm again telling you don't talk about Tamils with your idiotic knowledge. I myself consider true Indian and an proud Tamilian ( being born to tamil dad and telugu mother). I can speak Tamil, Telugu and Hindi.

You learned Hindi, so did you find you lost your identity as you were bragging some pages back. What was the meaning of the comment about Telugu and Kannadigas.

Thats because most of those languages have strong linkages to Hindi anyway and not to the extent you suggest. Look at their local film industries. Most are in better shape than any time before. Southern literature is still alive and flourishing. An so are all our artforms. Be it Mohiniyattam or Odissi.

Most of the south Indians speak broken Hindi, I can't see such type of language can even pose threat to any language.

There is nothing wrong with being proud of being Tamil. I don't think that is what typoerror was getting at.

My point is we need political parties based on Dravidian identity and language. That's the only way for equal opportunities and representation.

Its better to have political parties in this cause rather with caste/religion or with pseudo secular appeasements.

You learned Hindi, so did you find you lost your identity as you were bragging some pages back. What was the meaning of the comment about Telugu and Kannadigas.

I'm speaking for common villager from Tamil Nadu. You want him to learn Hindi to fill a railway form? Hypocrisy at its best and I never spoke about losing our identity as i stated earlier.

We just don't want this impositions affecting a commoner. Be true to the moto "Unity in Diversity" .

I'm speaking for common villager from Tamil Nadu. You want him to learn Hindi to fill a railway form? Hypocrisy at its best.

What nonsense. I dont fill any form in hindi. Its either Kannada or English. Like I said, its a false sense of insecurity bro. Read my post 4912 again. I dont hate Tamils. Relax. I just disagree with your views.

1723398_652153438155722_702700900_n.jpg

I'm speaking for common villager from Tamil Nadu. You want him to learn Hindi to fill a railway form? Hypocrisy at its best and I never spoke about losing our identity as i stated earlier.

We just don't want this impositions affecting a commoner. Be true to the moto "Unity in Diversity" .

Nobody forces anyone to fill a Railway form only in Hindi, I am talking about Hindi as a lingua franca of India when you move out of TN.

What nonsense. I dont fill any form in hindi. Its either Kannada or English. Like I said, its a false sense of insecurity bro. Read my post 4912 again. I dont hate Tamils. Relax. I just disagree with your views.

Myself had my primary education at a RSS school and completed Hindi literature equivalent of BA. But for last two years I was happened to experience effects of these impositions. Nothing affected me but I have seen lot of common people suffering due to this. My point is not about diminishing of Tamil but having equal rights in all regards.

We consider ourselves Indian and Tamil with equal importance. Nothing like one comes first and other next. So don't generalize your view based on paltry knowledge. It gives false impression to others.

Stop BS around.

You are confused soul. Eelam has nothing to do with Indian Tamils. Tamil people don't want imposition of Hindi and ALL WE WANT IS equality of rights for all languages. At some point of time we fought for all Dravidian people not just for Tamil. If you can't understand with your paltry knowledge better not to comment about it.

When a Hind speaker doesn't want to learn a Dravidian language then why one must hindi? This is what we call imposition. Everyone will learn a language depending on their needs but government should give equal rights to everyone. Small example being why railway forms are only in Hindi? Then what about common non-hindi person trying to reserve one? there are lot of indirect impositions.

You are not Tamil so better not to comment about us with your poor knowledge and prejudices. We sing National Anthem proudly but we also sing Tamil anthem..that's the difference

NEVER CALL IT NONSENSE - NEVER AGAIN

I can't speak for all but one of my North Indian friend is married to girl from TN.They both now fluently speak Hindi and Tamil and I don't see anything wrong in learning a language to interact with your family and friends.

I don't know why you think somebody wants to impose Hindi upon you. Why did you learn English then? Was that also enforced on you?

Nobody forces anyone to fill a Railway form only in Hindi, I am talking about Hindi as a lingua franca of India

Why should it be Hindi? why not English? Take out Hindi from all national usages like in Supreme court, parliament etc., and make it English. Will ya agree?

Indians accepted and celebrating Cricket so won't be any problem in making English lingua franca ?

In my opinion, Modi should avoid tra

I can't speak for all but one of my North Indian friend is married to girl from TN.They both now fluently speak Hindi and Tamil and I don't see anything wrong in learning a language to interact with your family and friends. I don't know why you think somebody wants to impose Hindi upon you.

I didn't THINK and I'M NOT TALKING FOR MYSELF HERE. I have seen common people struggling due to this in most cases.

Read my previous comments, I'm not against learning Hindi but must be cautious that one doesn't learn it forcefully.

1618317_10152193402377500_366340205_o.jpg

क्योंकि सपना है अभी भी ......

कौन दुश्मन, कौन अपने लोग, सब कुछ धुंध धूमिल
किन्तु कायम युद्ध का संकल्प है अपना अभी भी
...क्योंकि सपना है अभी भी!

How can no. of votes polled be in 0.5?
This only means some people's vote are worth more than others. Surely this is not democratic because in democracy a PM's vote is equal value as the vote of a chaiwala
i m not able seee 0.5 can u plzz highlight or guide me

Back
Top Bottom