What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

So happy that the Crook Hillary lost the election . She has a Pro-Pakistani stand , Anti-Modi view , Indian Prestitutes/NGO link . Hence with all this they would have run a hell lot of campaign one more time against Modi as well as India I am sure trump would be far far better for our country than Hillary :yahoo::yahoo:

Vir Sanghvi tweeted that the only silver lining was that he won't have to hear about the access some journalists have to Hillary. It was pretty clear who he was referring to.

So basically anyone who has anti-india agenda can have an easy access to this lady ? But what is there in this stupid lady that she is endorsed from such high level ?

Never correct himself no matter how hard he get slapped :lol::lol:

15027469_10153984884523531_2328203811072918987_n.jpg

Dude I still cant believe that this is happening in our country its like a action scene right out of our movie .But the bigger picture is this is the kind of Physce congress has created in us for the past 60 years they always made us believe that only less can be done on Corruption /Terrorism /Development. If they have shown atleast 10% of determination what modi is showing now in their 60 years of rule we would have been a far better country by now but well it is a congress party................

Dude I still cant believe that this is happening in our country its like a action scene right out of our movie .But the bigger picture is this is the kind of Physce congress has created in us for the past 60 years they always made us believe that only less can be done on Corruption /Terrorism /Development. If they have shown atleast 10% of determination what modi is showing now in their 60 years of rule we would have been a far better country by now but well it is a congress party................

Yeah we were ruled by idiots and knaves for the past 60 years, our bad luck. Never again though.

Back
Top Bottom