What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It's a Diwali miracle , the MOFU is banned. :woot:

That is actually a tragedy. I have blocked him (only person on ignore list) and wanted him to spam here as much as he want. Better here where he would get 0% converts than someplace where his propaganda could work. The crassness of his propaganda make him only suitable to Delhi Autowallahs ,people with a perpetual chip on their shoulder, and are compulsive AAP voters.

CvhmPXLWEAAxU0q.jpg

http://www.opindia.com/2016/10/trol...h-on-twitter-runs-away-from-debate-challenge/

Last edited:
That is actually a tragedy. I have blocked him (only person on ignore list) and wanted him to spam here as much as he want. Better here where he would get 0% converts than someplace where his propaganda could work. The crassness of his propaganda make him only suitable to Delhi Autowallahs ,people with a perpetual chip on their shoulder, and are compulsive AAP voters.

All true, but this used to be a good thread before he arrived and started his third rate spamming. This is the only thread in pdf I ever took seriously. Now that he is gone, there is hope for this thread.

Amazing, AK47 is now trying to run away from the debate after challenging Amrinder :lol:

ADHM row: Indian Army rejects Raj Thackeray's politics, says Rs 5 cr donation unacceptable

The Indian army has finally spoken on the ongoing fracas surrounding Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and the accountability India's film fraternity should have towards the country's army.

This comes in wake of the demand Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) chief Raj Thackeray has made wherein he has asked every Bollywood producer to have worked with Pakistani artists till now to donate Rs 5 crore to the Indian Army's relief fund.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...-mushkil-karan-johar-fawad-khan/1/793166.html

JNU row over Najeeb Ahmad is Naxal ploy to infiltrate campuses with Dalit-Muslim oppression narrative

The strategy is to arouse caste (read Dalit) politics, disintegrate Dalits from Hindus and club them with Muslim politics. For them, the only way to defeat the Narendra Modi government is to consolidate Dalit and Muslim votes against Hindu votes. The Kanhaiya and Rohit incidents are the most important manifestations of this sinister strategy.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/jnu-...alit-muslim-oppression-narrative-3068640.html

JNU row over Najeeb Ahmad is Naxal ploy to infiltrate campuses with Dalit-Muslim oppression narrative

The strategy is to arouse caste (read Dalit) politics, disintegrate Dalits from Hindus and club them with Muslim politics. For them, the only way to defeat the Narendra Modi government is to consolidate Dalit and Muslim votes against Hindu votes. The Kanhaiya and Rohit incidents are the most important manifestations of this sinister strategy.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/jnu-...alit-muslim-oppression-narrative-3068640.html
Bloody communals. The day he went missing radicals started to harras VC and others as if they have a magic wand. Not much outrage when a girl was raped by a left communal scum.

Have an upper chamber in all states - 1/3 of its members - elected every 2 years
it will be a check on the lower chamber. give them power to pass any bills except the budget

Have an upper chamber in all states - 1/3 of its members - elected every 2 years
it will be a check on the lower chamber. give them power to pass any bills except the budget
Upper chamber is an unnecesary burden. You have seen how Rajya Sabha is used to stall any reforms

The RS should have possibility of making recommendations but not stopping any bill. LS passes a bill --> Goes to RS--> RS debates and gives recommendation--> LS debates these recommendations but not binding-->Bill goes to President
(Basically every bill like current money bill)

Only in case of constitutional ammendments RS and LS have to both pass

Upper chamber is an unnecesary burden. You have seen how Rajya Sabha is used to stall any reforms

The RS should have possibility of making recommendations but not stopping any bill. LS passes a bill --> Goes to RS--> RS debates and gives recommendation--> LS debates these recommendations but not binding-->Bill goes to President
(Basically every bill like current money bill)

Only in case of constitutional ammendments RS and LS have to both pass

Having upper house for the Federal govt. makes perfect sense. But it has very little use for state govt. or local govt.

It should be left to the states to decide whether to keep it or not. There is no need for the EC or Central govt. to intervene and interfere.

Having upper house for the Federal govt. makes perfect sense. But it has very little use for state govt. or local govt.

It should be left to the states to decide whether to keep it or not. There is no need for the EC or Central govt. to intervene and interfere.

this is the scenario.

it acts as a check on MLAs

Often MLAs are elected in a wave. 2 years later they are unpopular because they do not deliver. Elections to upper house send a message to the MLA crowd.

this is the scenario.

it acts as a check on MLAs

Often MLAs are elected in a wave. 2 years later they are unpopular because they do not deliver. Elections to upper house send a message to the MLA crowd.

Rubbish. They are just a rubber stamp and has no relevance in the real world of policy making and politics.

Its laughable to suggest that MLC elections sends any sort of message. BCCI elections are a FAR better indicator of which way the wind is blowing than any upper house elections. :lol: That is a Fact.

Rubbish. They are just a rubber stamp and has no relevance in the real world of policy making and politics.

Its laughable to suggest that MLC elections sends any sort of message. BCCI elections are a FAR better indicator of which way the wind is blowing than any upper house elections. :lol: That is a Fact.

i am for amending the constitution to give MLCs a lot of power
see how senators are elected in USA both at federal and at state level

i am for amending the constitution to give MLCs a lot of power
see how senators are elected in USA both at federal and at state level

I don't care about the US nor am I inspired by the US. That is your problem, not mine.

India has had democracy and republic rule 1000s of years before the US and that continue to be my inspiration.

True democracy is to allow the state to decide for themselves, what is best or them. Not force anything on them by perverting the constitution.

Back
Top Bottom