What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Extreme left wing - Kafila
Left wing - Scroll, Dailyo, News Laundry, The wire
Right wing - Swaraj Mag, Op India

There I got you started. Please tag me when you post thread
Not only left , but which website is which anti-[party], etc other stats too. It will take time I just started, maybe months since i will be doing it on weekends only. I will tag for sure.

She has been doing that from day 1, has led to many folks leaving her party and joining BJP....
15nlook1.jpg

Extreme left wing - Kafila
Left wing - Scroll, Dailyo, News Laundry, The wire
Right wing - Swaraj Mag, Op India

There I got you started. Please tag me when you post thread
Swarajyamag has really come of age. Its articles these days are really thoughtful, insightful and about current affairs unlike its past avatar few years back.

Its subscription is must for all right wingers I believe.

Firstpost off late has some right wing writers in their panel to balance out the leftist Sens/ Iyers, etc....

@Darmashkian Contrary to what BJP supporters thought in the beginning, this BJP-PDP alliance seem to be good for the country. It is PDP which has taken media offensive against Jihadis, rather them laying blame at the door of center or BJP.

Only a rank chuttiya would vote for Kejariwal, after witnessing his antics in Delhi.

Bhai, there are many of those who will still vote for him. We have a few of them here on forum as well.

Don't understand why people fail to realize that a real political party with some principles and loyal workers takes time to build. A political party build on the whims of a person and starts fighting state elections, hiring everyone who comes along without any due diligence is bound to be doomed.

God forbid if AAP wins Punjab what happens and lets see what excuse khujliwal will have running that state. in Delhi he gets away, not in Punjab.

Swarajyamag has really come of age. Its articles these days are really thoughtful, insightful and about current affairs unlike its past avatar few years back.

Its subscription is must for all right wingers I believe.

Firstpost off late has some right wing writers in their panel to balance out the leftist Sens/ Iyers, etc....

India needs more such RW publishers to tackle and do a somersault on LW outlets.

Back
Top Bottom