What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Just in: BJP's PM candidate Narendra Modi addressing Vijay Sankalp Samavesh in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.

Modi takes a dig at CM Naveen, says in 14yrs Gujrat is so dvelped people come there to work, but in the same 14 yrs u have destroyed #Odisha.

Narendra Modi takes a dig at Odisha CM Navin Patnaik while speaking in Odia, says, “I am not speaking Odia to give the CM a complex”

I like Odia language. My city Surat's second language is Odia: Narendra Modi #Odisha

We have to make such an Odisha where those who have left the state will return, a place where trade flourishes: Narendra Modi

Modi: There is dvlopment in western part of India. But poverty in eastern part due to poor governance.
large

Nine parties out of 11 in Third Front support Congress internally, says Modi #Odisha

a patel girl nude for his fantasy and publicity)

Please dont quote me with BS or anything.

Continue the PR with funny stuff which makes no sense.

And do vote for that single family every-time the ballot comes up, who owns a few slave zombies.

Thank You.

Excellent writeup in India Today on Congi STatus. Was plannning to post in RAGA section but then only 3 jokers go there:woot:

Pretty Desperate state of affairs in Cogi Party. Congi internal survey shows 75 seats. I guess they should be happy with anything between 50-75. Must read

Out of Hand: Chaos reigns on the eve of Congress's toughest battle

Read more at: Out of Hand: Chaos reigns on the eve of Congress's toughest battle : Cover Story - India Today

Did not realize it was so bad... we might see an end of tha party once they loose the election ....

Thick skull, fool modi again shows his low IQ and lack of knowledge in Odisha.

Modi says MP and Chhattisgarh are in western India :woot::woot::woot: and Andhra Pradesh is in Eastern of India :woot:

But whats the point. Congis are not going to win more than 75 seats (source congi internal survey). Congi should become part of Third Front. That is the only option left for them.
Did not realize it was so bad... we might see an end of tha party once they loose the election ....

Feku fans are low iq fools who are driven by Facebook, twitter and media hype. They forget that India is so vast and diverse. :angel:

Rural India don't know anything named Modi even exist in this planet. :woot: :partay:

India have 28 states and 7 UTs and if one just takes about 5 seats each just from 20 states congress easily crosses 100 seats tally while bjp don't have any MP in 18 of 28 states in India :woot:

Please dont quote me with BS or anything.

Continue the PR with funny stuff which makes no sense.

And do vote for that single family every-time the ballot comes up, who owns a few slave zombies.

Thank You.

Denial or facts and blind to reality will not change any fact. You are welcome to vote for a family and secrete society called RSS family.

Last edited:
Modi's fake encounter with facts to insult Odisha will boomerang in elections

Ad0020005.png

Back
Top Bottom