What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

PM Modi threatens to quit if RSS leaders don't behave: Reports

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/2...have-reports/ee52192e4688eb5af73678ed3fe68435

He loves to fly to different countries in a jumbo, loves slefies everywhere.

Will not quit.

maxresdefault.jpg

Although I am a big fan of Modi, but in regional level, AK is really doing well in Delhi...And most probably, AAP will do a good show in Punjab too...This is a good news for Indian politics...Modi is good leader in Center..Let the best person get elected in state level election irrespective of Party Loyality...These Akali/BJP and Congress ruined Punjab with drugs and all kind of non sense things...

Although I am a big fan of Modi, but in regional level, AK is really doing well in Delhi...

And what good/changes had he bought to Delhi since a Year?WIDOW'S not getting pensions, Daily Nautanki, Power Cuts for Hours, etc. etc.? What have they don't to fulfill the tall election promises they've made before elections? Nothing other than blaming Modi?

And most probably, AAP will do a good show in Punjab too...This is a good news for Indian politics...These Akali/BJP and Congress ruined Punjab with drugs and all kind of non sense things...

BJP-AKALI has fucked up Punjab & I personally don't want them ever to be elected by People of Punjab. Eventhough I hate Congress, I'd prefer Kaptaan Sarkar over AAP.

AAP will Win Punjab. However they'll do Nautanki; like they are doing in Delhi- sab mile hue hai ji, hame kaam nahi karne diya ja raha - Modi should resign :blah::blah::blah:. Bookmark this post for future. :oops:

CkZ7s5lWUAI93FI.jpg

Delhi is progressing fast despite Modi poking his nose into.

To end poverty, we need $6,000 per capita income: Raghuram Rajan:

"At one level, we are still a $1,500 per capita economy. All the way from $1,500 per capita to $50,000, which is where Singapore is, there is a lot of things to do. We are still a relatively poor economy and to wipe the tear from every eye, one would at least want to be middle-income around $6,000-7,000 which, if reasonably distributed, will have dealt with extreme poverty. And that is two decades worth of work to be even moderately satisfied."

India has to go a long way.
Modi or no Modi.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom