What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

13310616_2035438300015161_5606821136215682527_n.png.jpg

Different Politics #Khalistani

we are living in troubled time..............a person can get killed for eating beef.

why the way..........what u do when u visit super market in Russia??? ignore the beef on sale or shoot the manager for storing beef?? just a question......i hope u wont ignore it.

moreover............I hope u do know what our MoS home affairs said regarding his eating habits??......plus BJP President of Kerala??

have a warm day in russia

It Was Beef, Says A New Lab Report In Major Twist To Dadri Lynching

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/meat...orensic-test-1413998?pfrom=home-lateststories

Dear Pseudo nationalist............a news link for u

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/c...rijiju-dares-mukhtar-abbas-naqvi-2264588.html

care to send goons to this ministers home ???

http://www.dailyo.in/politics/fcra-...vernment-csr-vedanta-group/story/1/10775.html

For sometime now, the BJP and those affiliated to it, obvious or behind-the-scene, have been asking the question "who's funding you?"

They put this question to Kanhaiya Kumar on his plane tickets. Arnab Goswami opened the famous February 9 episode of his show by asking Umar Khalid who was funding him, and several NGOs like Greenpeace have gone hoarse trying to answer innumerable people voicing this sinister question.

In practice, though, the issue came to the limelight when civil society organisation Association for Democratic Reforms and EAS Sarma, a retired Indian Administrative Service officer and former Union secretary, filed a public interest litigation in the Delhi High Court in 2014 alleging that both the Congress and the BJP had accepted political funding from Sesa Goa and Sterlite - daughter companies of the Vedanta Group based out of the UK, qualifying as a foreign source, between 2004 and 2012.

The Delhi High Court found both parties guilty in March 2014, and they have since filed a joint appeal in the Supreme Court which is still pending, bringing us back to the amendment passed in the last budget session.

Ostensibly, the proceedings were initiated when Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley received a letter from at least 22 corporates including Axis Bank and Infosys in 2014 about difficulties in spending their mandatory two per cent corporate social responsibility (CSR) spending to the tune of Rs 10,000 crore because of limitations imposed by the FCRA in its existing form.

However, after passing the amendment as a money bill, bypassing the Rajya Sabha in the process, and much subsequent dilly-dallying, the government - specifically minister of state (home) Kiren Rijiju - admitted earlier last week that the new FCRA amendment allows foreign companies to donate to political parties in the name of CSR spending.

Indira Jaising's NGO barred from receiving foreign funds, loses licence

Also noticed some fights going between the AAP and congis ecosystem hacks over the AAP corruption article. :lol: Not sure what happened.

"This is being done because of the cases that Lawyers Collective ('LC') and its trustees, Indira Jaising and Anand Grover, are involved in, including but are not limited to Sanjiv Bhatt, Yakub Memon and Priya Pillai," the statement said.

Oh yeah, crush'em like there's no tomorrow. Govt. is removing this filth and people say Swachh Bharat is ineffective.

Desh badal raha hai.:lol::lol::lol:

They are lawyers, why bitch and moan, fight it out in the legal system if you have done nothing wrong.:devil:

I in Delhi visit Old Delhi to Have Beef. I can't ignore it, as I love eating it. In fact, none should be killed anywhere in India for eating Beat, Mutton, Chicken, Fish or, Pork.

UP is governed by the Secular Government. The responsible for Law and Order is in her Hand. Hence, Theekra of this Murder should have been Levied on SP, not Government of India. #FakeIntoleranceAwardWapsi:coffee:

we are living in troubled time..............a person can get killed for eating beef.

why the way..........what u do when u visit super market in Russia??? ignore the beef on sale or shoot the manager for storing beef?? just a question......i hope u wont ignore it.

moreover............I hope u do know what our MoS home affairs said regarding his eating habits??......plus BJP President of Kerala??

I in Delhi visit Old Delhi to Have Beef. I can't ignore it, as I love eating it. In fact, none should be killed anywhere in India for eating Beat, Mutton, Chicken, Fish or, Pork.

UP is governed by the Secular Government. The responsible for Law and Order is in her Hand. Hence, Theekra of this Murder should have been Levied on SP, not Government of India. #FakeIntoleranceAwardWapsi:coffee:

revisit my comment again................I havent mentioned Center govt. is responsible for the murder.

The goons who called them nationalist and do these types of things are responsible...........well amazingly a so called nationalist govt is also in power in Punjab from past 9 yrs..............we all know how well the law order is here..............policemen are getting killed..............regular gang war and open assasination attempts of public figures are daily affairs here.

Plus revisit ur comments again ........and see that u were kinda justifying killing because it was beef.

how much bad NDA govt. is in Punjab ......one thing is for sure...........Pseudonationalist still gets beatings here........especially on valentines day

Practice what you Preach - Revisit your posts in this thread and you'll find that you've yourself voted for the Nationalists Goons in Punjab. :sick:

Their are Pesudo Secular, Communist etc etc Goons all across India who are engaged in such things, not only Nationalists. Everyone is equally responsible for such acts including the people who voted them in power.:p:

revisit my comment again................I havent mentioned Center govt. is responsible for the murder.

The goons who called them nationalist and do these types of things are responsible...........well amazingly a so called nationalist govt is also in power in Punjab from past 9 yrs..............we all know how well the law order is here..............policemen are getting killed..............regular gang war and open assasination attempts of public figures are daily affairs here.

Plus revisit ur comments again ........and see that u were kinda justifying killing because it was beef.

Err - Please Prove how I justify Killing because of Beef? :cuckoo::omghaha:

how much bad NDA govt. is in Punjab ......one thing is for sure...........Pseudonationalist still gets beatings here........especially on valentines day

Agreed. NDA government in Punjab is Disgusting. :tsk: However, in a democracy people get the leaders they deserve. Take blame on yourself as you voted for them too. :tsk:

Future Leader(s) of Punjab: :enjoy::partay:

Ex. AG says, UPA rule was disastrous for India. One more Anti National Congress rule and India will go back to being a beggars country.

Dear Pseudo nationalist............a news link for u

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/c...rijiju-dares-mukhtar-abbas-naqvi-2264588.html

care to send goons to this ministers home ???

Dear Anti nationalist :angry:

We need to send you and all the AAPtards to asylum :mad::mad:

Rijiju gets it wrong on beef row: His smackdown of Naqvi is no reason for Indians to celebrate

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/r...-reason-for-indians-to-celebrate-2265044.html

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom