What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi fools Indians with false Gujarat Model:

makes sense.... The amount of money wasted on advertising..........

And the audacity being?
They are questioning other's advertisement expenses.

Modi fools Indians:

Corrupt Shivraj CM of MP:

Now Modi to change the name of famous Akbar Road, after he finished with Aurangzeb.
And this is while the farmers are dying and he does nothing:

http://indianexpress.com/article/opinion/columns/akbar-road-renamed-history-is-victim-2822492/

BJP affiliate ABVP gundas beating others:

BJP-Akali alliance ruled Punjab:

CjhiJFhUkAEawQg.jpg

Last edited:
SBI has 15 billion USD bad loan.
They loan to industrialists and other insolvent people who abandon their business or their country.
And our government writes them off.
Never buy Bank stocks in India.
PNB also in dire straits.

Billions have been written off by Modi to Ambanis & adanis.
This is the fraud on Indian people.

My blood boils when someone says Modi is honest.

CjiSdY6WYAAO0cy.jpg:large

I doubt if that @mehboobkz guy is even an Indian, he is now licking Chinese butt....check his post below.

He is not @Bhai Zakir , that guy was anti-Modi but patriotic. This guy is that old Pakistani troll Hafizz Saeed, I am 99% sure about this.
So this guy is a Pakistani false flagger? Figures, he is licking Chinese feet every chance he gets. :-)
What makes you think he is Hafizz Saeed? I checked some of that guys posts and they are mostly just nonsense..." Women should look down and cover themselves" bla bla bla And other such similar clap trap. I saw nothing that showed a flicker of human cognition.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

So this guy is a Pakistani false flagger? Figures, he is licking Chinese feet every chance he gets. :-)
What makes you think he is Hafizz Saeed? I checked some of that guys posts and they are mostly just nonsense..." Women should look down and cover themselves" bla bla bla And other such similar clap trap. I saw nothing that showed a flicker of human cognition.

Nah he ain't a false flagger. He is a paid AAPIYA who sadly end up quoting his own twitter handle with 2 or 3 retweets. :lol::lol::lol:

Though his favorite source is Jhaant ka reporter.

Back
Top Bottom