What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Stage set, it’ll be all action for Modi government in next 3 years

• With 3 yrs left, Modi govt to focus on GDP growth
"The Modi government is looking to utilise the next three years to consolidate its gains and has extensive plans to revamp governance and boost economic growth after having spent the initial years tackling inherited challenges of high inflation and low growth.

A review of policy objectives reveals the government has fixed a target of completing rural electrification by 2018 and providing roads in 60,000 rural habitations. The first two years are being seen as a period of consolidation and fixing of priorities while the stress will now be on programme implementation."

I ain't know what's happening in this case: Modi sarkar shouldn't have supported Italian Marines on humanitarian basis? None would do for Indians?

Can someone on my behalf please ask @mehboobkz where is Kejriwal's IIT-JEE rank? This troll has blocked me after failing to tell me how Kejriwal got admission to IIT. Please mention that I am asking for it. :D
My pleasure Sir :P

Yo @mehboobkz ..... Can you please inform us how Kejriwal got into IIT after failing high school ?

I wànt to see his high school diploma!

:omghaha:

Kejriwal meets Dhadrianwale, faces flak for being ‘like other parties’

Even as Delhi chief minister and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) convener Arvind Kejriwal met Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwale, the Sikh preacher who faced a murderous attack recently, at his headquarters near here on Wednesday afternoon, the firebrand religio-political leader later told the media that he won’t back any political party in the assembly elections due in Punjab early next year.

Kejriwal was in for some criticism by suspended AAP MP from Patiala, Dr Dharamvira Gandhi, too, who said he was “disturbed” over AAP going the “traditional-party way, into dera politics”.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/punja...patiala-aap/story-kopxtW61ZNW0sE7sNdS82H.html

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom