What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

13124840_2022523254639999_5708657248075194056_n.jpg

Trolling of Kejuwallah is too damn good haha.

Keep it coming guys!

Now defamation cases should be filed against all of those AAP netas over this 'degree' issue...it should be taken to its logical conclusion...in fact a criminal case for criminal conspiracy is even better, I want these guys to not only apologize in public (that is not enough, these fellows seem to be shameless anyway), but to face the possibilities of landing up in jail......enough of this irresponsible opportunistic shoot and scoot, these thugs want to save their master thugs from AugustaWestland scam.

After listening to one idiot from AAP in Newshour debate, I personally want this..:angry::angry::angry:

Last edited:
Now defamation cases should be filed against all of those AAP netas over this 'degree' issue...it should be taken to its logical conclusion...in fact a criminal case for criminal conspiracy is even better, I want these guys to not only apologize in public (that is not enough, these fellows seem to be shameless anyway), but to face the possibilities of landing up in jail......enough of this irresponsible opportunistic shoot and scoot, these thugs want to save their master thugs from AugustaWestland scam.

After listening to one idiot from AAP in Newshour debate, I personally want this..:angry::angry::angry:
I would want to file defamation cases against those who voted these bunch of monkeys to power. 'Cause of those voters these irritants are irritating the entire nation & are cause of people's ill health, such as hyper tension when you hear Kejri, Khetan rant...& vomitting when you see Ashutosh's face on your TV screen! :sick:

I would want to file defamation cases against those who voted these bunch of monkeys to power. 'Cause of those voters these irritants are irritating the entire nation & are cause of people's ill health, such as hyper tension when you hear Kejri, Khetan rant...& vomitting when you see Ashutosh's face on your TV screen! :sick:

Has there been any recent poll of Kejriwal overall popularity in Delhi?

I want to see the approximate % of stupidity rate in Delhi.

Has there been any recent poll of Kejriwal overall popularity in Delhi?

I want to see the approximate % of stupidity rate in Delhi.
I don't have any poll results but I was in Delhi recently and anecdotal evidence is - people don't follow politics the way PDF ers do...they kind of hear things and see things in greys . People kinda feel Kejriwal is a "sort of good guy" and the mud slung on Modi does stick even when untrue.

A lot of black money is getting vacuumed out of the system, so people complain that real estate is down and shop keepers say that people no longer come and buy 25 cars in one go like they used to. The good effects of black money out of the system is not yet felt.

This odd/even cr@p again people don't know what is actually causing pollution - so they just feel - here's a guy trying to do something - he must be a "good guy" . The fact that what he is doing is ineffective nonsense is overlooked.

People in general are not really politically savvy and the media is not doing a good job of explaining things to ordinary folk.

Totally anecdotal BTW :-)

Yep, I was feeling like kicking that a**hole right on his face while watching that debate, there is a limit to thuggery. Alas, Sambit Patra was too timid.

It would be a big mistake if BJP just let it pass...they must sue those thugs and extract a public apology..at the least.

Scoundrels saving corrupt Congis in AugustaWestland case..

I don't have any poll results but I was in Delhi recently and anecdotal evidence is - people don't follow politics the way PDF ers do...they kind of hear things and see things in greys . People kinda feel Kejriwal is a "sort of good guy" and the mud slung on Modi does stick even when untrue.

A lot of black money is getting vacuumed out of the system, so people complain that real estate is down and shop keepers say that people no longer come and buy 25 cars in one go like they used to. The good effects of black money out of the system is not yet felt.

This odd/even cr@p again people don't know what is actually causing pollution - so they just feel - here's a guy trying to do something - he must be a "good guy" . The fact that what he is doing is ineffective nonsense is overlooked.

People in general are not really politically savvy and the media is not doing a good job of explaining things to ordinary folk.

Totally anecdotal BTW :-)

Well I read that Modi (overall country wise) popularity is around or above 70% which really gives me hope for India.....because thats inspite of the lutyens media, congress family and mufflerman antics.

Alas, Sambit Patra was too timid.

I don't like Sambit Patra that much (in his role). Always apologetic and holding back....and his anger when it does come out seems kinda whiney.

Needs someone more like S. Swamy or Trump for all spokespeople. You can never relent in letting the butthurt flow.

I don't like Sambit Patra that much (in his role). Always apologetic and holding back....and his anger when it does come out seems kinda whiney.

Needs someone more like S. Swamy or Trump for all spokespeople. You can never relent in letting the butthurt flow.

Also notice how none of the AAP spokespersons never let anyone else speak...the only way to deal with them is to 'speak louder'.

Back
Top Bottom