What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

http://www.jantakareporter.com/indi...ivists-jnu-students-health-deteriorates/44713

“Where is our hyperventilating Aunty National,” ask activists as JNU students’ health deteriorates

PM degrees are available online

Oh ye

CIC is sophomoric to have dictated to PM-PMO to show the degree.

ChMu-QhWYAArFM6.jpg

On the degree row, Modi stinks till the high haven, he is as fake as 3 dollar bill.

Wonder why people like @mehboobkz support Kejru? Check this wonderful video where our resident Drama queen was supporting terrorist Ishrat for Sickular votes.

I believe time has come to slaughter Kanhaiya Kumar to divert heat from the Gandhis.

yaar...don't give ideas to our sickulars :D

Wonder why people like @mehboobkz support Kejru? Check this wonderful video where our resident Drama queen was supporting terrorist Ishrat for Sickular votes.

yaar...don't give ideas to our sickulars :D
These JNU karntikaris had food poisoning incident couple of days ago during their hunger strike. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai inke saath. :p:

India's Home Minister is turning into (being) a Muslim.
I welcome it, even if it is for votes:

mamtamusli.png

Show me the degrees Rahul and Sonia have got.

The issue is that of a PM, and not 1.25 billion Indians.
CIC asked PM-PMO to show the degree, not to Rahul & ilk.

Misguiding is an art.
Do you want Dharmics to hit where it hurts most?

Then we have this, and many more:

shivrajmullah.png

I welcome Shivraj Chauhan too as a new convert.

India's Home Minister is turning into (being) a Muslim.
I welcome it, even if it is for votes:

View attachment 303850
I consider Rajnath (indeed, even BJP as a political party) as stupid if not just a shrewd politician. Every party is a hoe. Some more than the others.

However, the crux of the matter lies elsewhere.

When it comes to the fundamental divides, when it comes to you asking questions - prepare to take questions from the other side as well. I don't mince my words. You can trust me on that.

It is pertinent to note that 69% Indians never voted #DegreeChorModi in.

And these are too many Indians to be ignored as a nation.

Arvind Kejriwal...:

Arrested AAP MLA (on fake degree) says, Modi should meet the same treatment as him. Should be arrested, dragged to University for identification:

Modi Degree under microscope:

Listening to all this, Modi is nailed.

He said the UPA government had "done everything" to help AgustaWestland bag the contract and that its action against the company following the disclosure of corruption was not pro-active but "forced by circumstances".

Tyagi and Khaitan were "small people who simply washed their hands in a flowing ganga (of corruption)", Parrikar said, asserting that the government will track down the main beneficiaries of the kickbacks in the Rs 3600 crore deal for 12 VVIP choppers.

Congress MPs walked out of the Lok Sabah in protest against defence minister Manohar Parrikar's allegations.

"Why are you (Congress) concerned? I have not named anybody. You seem to know where the ganga was going," the defence minister said, taking a swipe at Congress :rofl::rofl:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...and-Manohar-Parrikar/articleshow/52144136.cms

Another gem from drama Queen Kejriwal.
Now he is supporting batla terrorists.

Any wonder why sickulars support these jokers!!

regarding Modi's degrees and why Drama Queen Kejru is desperate to save his Mommy Sonia...take a look at this on Quora

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-...es-of-Narendra-Modi/answer/Ashutosh-Pandey-43

Point is, for AAPtards and Congees and Sickulars, there is no proof that is good enough.

REASON:
It's not about degrees stupid ;)
It's about diverting attention from Auguata and saving Mommy Sonia who has given supari to Delhi Drama Queen.

OMG!

This is serious:
And this Firstpost is owned by Network-18, which is owned by Mukesh Ambani. They wont publish anything against Modi.
Now it is 100% sure, that Modi has committed a fraud by forging his degree.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/r...o-touch-modi-degree-row-kejriwal-2767954.html

Strategy of Drama Queen -

Step 1: Arrange for press meet.
Step 2: Fling crap.
Step 3: Mukesh Ambani who is bestest friends with Kejru asks FP to post the crap
Step 4: AAPtards pick up the posted crap and fling it everywhere as gospel of truth.

btw, This is the same joker who alleaged against Shiela, Who said sorry to Gadkari on his knees, is crying in courts in Jaitley's matter..

REASON WHY KEJRU IS DOING THIS DRAMA??

To divert attention from mommy sonia and Augusta scam.
Kejru won't comment on thousands of crores of scams...and he calls himself a corruption crusader!!

Back
Top Bottom