What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@mehboobkz The tweets you are inserting seem more like advertising a particular handle and nothing more. Please refrain from that.

The Tweets contents therein are related to Modi and his misdeeds.
Its time to save India by exposing Modi:

Everyday I see TOI, Indian Express here from you people. Does it mean you are advertising particular news agency?

Kill the message, not the messenger as the adage goes.

If you do not have enough to handle, you have an option to remain inactive or silent.

etcrahul.png

Last edited:
The agency will file a chargesheet on Saturday against 10 members of D-Company who were assigned to "create unrest" and target RSS leaders and churches, a plan hatched soon after Narendra Modi-led BJP came to the power in 2014, sources said.

As part of the "larger conspiracy", D-Company sharpshooters killed two right-wing leaders — Shirish Bangali and Pragnesh Mistry —in Bharuch (Gujarat) on November 2, 2015. The shooters were arrested and they claimed that the RSS leaders were killed to avenge the hanging of 1993 Mumbai serial blasts accused Yakub Memon.

However, during probe, the NIA found that D-Company members — Pakistan-based Javed Chikna and South Africa-based Zahid Miyan alias 'Jao' — not only masterminded the killing of Hindu leaders but had also planned attacks on religious leaders and churches so that there was "largescale communal tension in the country". They had even prepared a list of BJP-RSS members to be targeted.

:coffee: :woot: :o:

Sounds like a Self Fulfilling Prophecy.

With the church crying wolf wolf every-time it saw a sheep, it has attracted the real wolves. Karma is a bitch.

Sonia rule
2G scam
Coal Scam
Augusta Scam
CommonWealthScam
TelecomScam

Modi rule:
Modi Suit
Modi Shawl
Modi degree
Modi wife
Modi Mother
#AchcheDin
#Change

2lakh Cr Sonia looted!

VS

Modi looting 3 Lakh crores.

Once it is proven that Sonia has looted 2 lakh crores, I will furnish the proof against Modi.

2lakh Cr Sonia looted!

VS

Modi looting 3 Lakh crores.

Once it is proven that Sonia has looted 2 lakh crores, I will furnish the proof against Modi.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Carry on...

Btw, is Ishrat a terrorist or does Sonia, Kejru, Nitishwa worship and cry for her every day??
I heard Kejru is starting Ishrat fund to support Sickulars targetting Modi ;)

Saw Parikrar's speech, the counter questions and his replies. He demolished Congress and laid bare the misinformation campaign being conducted by Congress and "Friends" in media.

I admit I had my doubts about Raksha Mantri but he stands vindicated. A master class performance!

@Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA You guys should have heard his sly clarification on Rafale Deal. He is one tough cookie!

For better understanding make a list of FDIs he brought in and deals he signed, let's ignore the foreign relations part for now.

For an even better understanding you should also list the travelling expenses of MMS during his rule, and the results he got. Let's ignore the family trips of Pratibha Patil for now.

Show me the degrees Rahul and Sonia have got.

For better understanding make a list of FDIs he brought in and deals he signed, let's ignore the foreign relations part for now.

For an even better understanding you should also list the travelling expenses of MMS during his rule, and the results he got. Let's ignore the family trips of Pratibha Patil for now.

Foreign Travel is not a instrument or yardstick to attract or measure the FDI.
If it were, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and many other PMs or Presidents would be running amok overseas frequently.

FDI influx in India is a fraud, considering that a country like Mauritius, a 3rd world island nation, is the 2nd source for India in the race after Singapore. Everyone knows how Indian Industrialists launder their money by opening shell companies and routing their money back to India in the FDI (white money) form. Mauritius is a tax haven, dependent upon Indian tax cheats like Ambani & Adani types.

Your post was destined for newborn toddlers & infants, not for those who are well versed in current affairs and Geo-politics.
To save Modi of his own misdeeds, Bhakts are out from their coffin.
Good try, albeit a futile one.

Show me the degrees Rahul and Sonia have got.

The issue is that of a PM, and not 1.25 billion Indians.
CIC asked PM-PMO to show the degree, not to Rahul & ilk.

Misguiding is an art.

The issue is that of a PM, and not 1.25 billion Indians.
CIC asked PM-PMO to show the degree, not to Rahul & ilk.

Misguiding is an art.

PM degrees are available online.
Certain sickular supporters don't want to believe it, it's their issue.

The degrees are published, now AAPtards and congees say they don't believe it.
Next AAPtards are demanding videos of Modi attending college.
Once provided, they will claim the videos as fake and demand a time machine to back and check if Modi was present.
If a time machine is provided and Kejru finds Modi giving exams, he will claim that modi is a Hamshakal and real Modi was somewhere else..

Lying is an art by Kejru and AAPtards....Degrees are available. Sickulars don't WANT to believe.

BIGGER REASON IS WHY????

Well, Mother Sonia is in trouble, so, her beta Kejru is trying to save her by bringing up idiotic topic.
Rumor are abound Kejru got 100 crores from Sonia for the same...Kejru Should confirm this...Not sure why he is not addressing the 100 crores he is supposed to have got from Sonia!!

Back
Top Bottom