What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Stoning the Devil .. Mallu Style.

CZpNAvNUcAAWHQW.jpg

CZuaNh6VAAAhAFB.jpg:large

@Nair saab @Marxist can you guys please try & translate what this woman is saying?

@ranjeet keep an eye on this..

rough translation :

Only sabarimala and guruvayur left in kerala
Have hooked up with a guy in guruvayur before
As we were 'busy' all night and couldn't sleep , he didn't allow me to enter temple in morning
However time has come
How about we climb the 18 holy steps (of sabarimala) and bang in front of Ayappa
Are you ready?

PS : - sounds a typical commie to me

CZuaNh6VAAAhAFB.jpg:large

@Nair saab @Marxist can you guys please try & translate what this woman is saying?

@ranjeet keep an eye on this..

45.jpg

rough translation :

As we were 'busy' all night and couldn't sleep , he didn't allow me to enter temple in morning
However time has come
How about we climb the 18 holy steps (of sabarimala) and bang in front of Ayappa
Are you ready?

I wouldn't be surprised if in past she rode a lingam to prove her secularism.

Bhakt Anupam Kher in 2010: PADMA AWARDS ARE A MOCKERY........
Bhakt Anupam Kher in 2016: HONORED TO GET THE AWARDS..........
View attachment 289744

To be fair, there has always been political influence in distributing these awards. Modi govt is just following the same Congress policy. Three people who participated in that "tolerant march" got padma awards, coincidence? I don't think so. Also Anupam Kher isn't exactly undeserving, he is just a hypocrite like every other political tool.

rough translation :

However time has come
Are you ready?

Shakal se hi commie lagti hai mujko
Commie nahi hai.. naam pad.. sickular lagti hai!

@mooppan @JanjaWeed @Rain Man Raising up this Rohith suicide issue will hurt the opposition a lot in the future & especially if they try to stop Parliament from functioning !! It will be even worse for the Commie Unions!!
One by one, many surprising details are coming out!!
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...mula-was-not-a-dalit/articleshow/50749810.cms

T
I'm actually surprised to see no word from the state govt of Telangana in this whole episode. You had every other state politicians embarking in their mission to expose the 'injustice' done to this 'dalit' kid & landing at the Uni.. however not even a single media report about KCR & his party trying to grab their share of limelight. What that all about?

Back
Top Bottom