What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Please don't give me examples of other members, I am not here to follow anyone else. I also don't need to clarify my position to you or anyone else. If I don't like something, I'll say it. There have been many occasions when I supported the govt as well. If you have a problem with what I say, there is always the ignore button. Please stop focusing on me, I am not that important. Thank you!
It's rich of BJP supporters of accusing others of labelling them, when a mild criticism of Modi and BJP generally result into swarming by these folks and calling you Muslim, Xtian, anti national, Dhimmi Bengali and other choicest words.

The user who's quoting you, once gave me long speech about how Bengali Muslims like me are generally better than rest of the Indian Muslims but still bounded by their religion or something as such, after I posted against BJP's economic policy!! I was like WTF dude? :lol:

It's rich of BJP supporters of accusing others of labelling them, when a mild criticism of Modi and BJP generally result into swarming by these folks and calling you Muslim, Xtian, anti national, Dhimmi Bengali and other choicest words.

The user who's quoting you, once gave me long speech about how Bengali Muslims like me are generally better than rest of the Indian Muslims but still bounded by their religion or something as such, after I posted against BJP's economic policy!! I was like WTF dude? :lol:

You are mistaking me Abir bro.... I never said anything like that :) We did have a few discussions but I am unaware where I said anything about being Muslims of Bengal is better or anything. Infact I am well aware being a Bengali myself the pseudo-secular Bangali Bhadrolok like you people who are currently destroying Bengal under the banner of TMC and Momota didi.

BTW I am saying this again. Not all Modi supporters are "Bhakts" or "Hindu Sena"..... that just can't possibly be true. Otherwise it would mean 40 % of Indias population who voted NDA into power knowing well Modi is going to be the PM are all like the ones you are labeling them.

@LaBong See another Bhakt faked his death trying to prosper Modi's Hindutva agenda :)

His father is an idiot. What was the need to claim his son was killed 'cause he was a Hindu? No one will give two hoots about his misfortune anymore.. & he will be an outcast henceforth. Had he claimed his son was killed 'cause he was a Dalit...today you would have seen politicians lining up at his residence with loads of goodies,..media would be camping at his yard & exposing this malaise in our society. This guy would have been a Crorepati by now if he had played to secular script by showing how intolerant India has become for backward castes & minorities. Instead now he will just end up being a roadpati...idiot!

@LaBong See another Bhakt faked his death trying to prosper Modi's Hindutva agenda :)

But do we see fellow bhakts creating 100 of threads about it and declaring Maharastra in the grip of Jihadi forces while Dhimmi Marathis watching away? What is BJP govt in Maharastra doing? Pandering to these Islamist? Why don't all Marathis convert instead of putting Hindus in danger? Why is paid media silent!

I know I'm bad at imitating bhakts and these are only some of the questions which would have been asked if it happened in Bengal along with off course Gali Galoch of all Bengalis. :)

You are mistaking me Abir bro.... I never said anything like that :)

Well you did bro, along with couple of your friends! :P Not that I hold it against you, but I was quite taken aback! :lol:

His name is Abir. I remember at one time I believe he said he is a Bengali Muslim. But there are Bengali Hindus too with that name.

At some other time, his replies were far too left leaning. So yeah... even I am confused. BTW Most bongs are confusing including me :lol:

PS: I find Indian Bengali Muslims (mind you not the Bangaal type aka BD pole vaulters) to be the most rational among Indian Muslims.

Well Said: :tup:

12573111_1059878367409977_1407929692226184462_n.jpg

12509034_1059788417418972_6655501800490469658_n.jpg

CBN is doing his job well, only complaint is he is not able to check the Rampant Missionary conversions in AP, which started breeding like ants during YSR time, he should introduce strict measures and check foreigners who come on tourist visa and do conversions, otherwise it will be too late, a situation like Assam will start in AP,where these evangelists will hold vote banks and Telugu people will have to stay mum with everything they do to appease them.

He should also remove Hindu temples from state control only they can checkmate these missionary and evangelist activities by promoting dharma and Hinduism.Hands of Hindus and Temple boards are tied, let them loose once and see how quickly they reconvert the lost flock of sheep back to Sanatana Dharma.

I told you this was bound to happen sooner or later, you cannot blame anyone here on caste angle as all three people involved are OBC's.
The communists and ASA in the eagerness to milk the issue played the Dalit card and now it has blown up in their face.
Their idea was to form a JAC and drag this issue till Assam,West Bengal election and during election blow it up on a National level to seize dalit votes from BJP.They thought they could drag this issue like FTII students did for 6 months.
But it won't happen as other OBC's will now shut them down. KCR cleverly steered away from this issue, infact no Telugu Channels want to make it Dalit vs Others like Delhi Media is doing as they know the truth and are scared of the blowback.

Another new expose is that Rohit's elder brother converted to Islam some time ago, that is why Rohit started supporting Yakub Menon and started denigrating and insulting Hinduism and its icons like Swami Vivekanada whom he earlier used to revere.
Rohit vemula is a SC(as per certificate issued by government of Andrapradesh)..Yes,His father is Vemula,OBC..But her mother is from Mala caste,which is grouped under SC category..They may have used his mother caste in certificates to obtain merits and reservations..
Rampant Christian conversions-another myth,Internet two rupees/post Sanghis claim the Christian population is now 10%/,some claims even 30%..Actually Christian population is on steady decline in Andra,4% in 1971 from just around 1% in 2001.. There were around 11.8 lakh Christians in 2001,now the latest census shows- 11.4 lakhs...yes,There are some converted Christians mainly from Dalit category who still using '"Hindu Dalit ''in government records for benefits,But there percentage will not exceeds 0.5%,i think..

Rohit vemula is a SC(as per certificate issued by government of Andrapradesh)..Yes,His father is Vemula,OBC..But her mother is from Mala caste,which is grouped under SC category..They may have used his mother caste in certificates to obtain merits and reservations..
Rampant Christian conversions-another myth,Internet two rupees/post Sanghis claim the Christian population is now 10%/,some claims even 30%..Actually Christian population is on steady decline in Andra,4% in 1971 from just around 1% in 2001.. There were around 11.8 lakh Christians in 2001,now the latest census shows- 11.4 lakhs...yes,There are some converted Christians mainly from Dalit category who still using '"Hindu Dalit ''in government records for benefits,But there percentage will not exceeds 0.5%,i think..
No, the mother is also a Vaddera OBC. Not a SC. The estranged father has confirmed it & so has the police
"The police investigation at Guntur, where Vemula's home village is located, has reportedly turned up proof that both parents of Vemula belonged to the stonecutting caste of Vadera, which is an Other Backward Class and not Dalit. A top police source told ET: "We have found that neither of Rohith Vemula's parents belongs to the SC/ST community, though they managed to get a certificate in Guntur stating that they belong to the scheduled Mala community. We are now investigating how they managed to get the certificate."
Probe suggests Rohith Vemula's family not dalit: Police - The Times of India

That SC(Mala) Certificate is fake. & even if the mother was a dalit according to Indian law, father's caste is your caste. There is no multiple option if it was an inter-caste marriage.

The family got fake SC certificates for which they should be punished!!
-----------------

Rampant Christian Conversions carried out by Evangelicals based in the USA & Europe in AP is not a joke, it has happened & it has been far worse in coastal Andhra than it has been depicted online. We Telugus have made numerous posts regarding this issue on this thread, you can search & check for it yourself.

Missionaries had a free run under YSR & Congress to do whatever they wished. They could abuse Hinduism, break the idols of it's gods,threaten hindu priests, & carry out anti-Hindu activities even in the heart of Tirupati. Freebies & incentives to convert to Christianity are very common. Even poor local catholics & Muslims have left their church towards the new evangelical churches.

They even tried to snatch the land of Tirupati Balaji to build a church saying"freedom of religion". Hindu organisations & leaders who tried to fight back were severly dealt with by the Father YSR.
The maximum damage has been done in the 4 districts of Krishna,Guntur & the Godavaris & not in Rayalaseema or Uttar Andhra.

They purposely put their numbers down & asked their followers to call themselves Hindus to make sure that Hindu leaders & organisations in the North remain unaware of their existence which succeeded to an extent. But anybody who visits AP can see the numerous new churches & Christian institutions that have come up recently.

Now that Modi & CBN have come, their activities have come down & counter-conversions have begun. & so has their bleating & whining gone up.
-----------------------------------
Hehe, it seems BJP is striking back. Good, very good. The time Dattanna spent fighting with BC organisations is helping him now.

So Dalit Christians love reservation more than Jesus?

No, the mother is also a Vaddera OBC. Not a SC. The estranged father has confirmed it & so has the police
"The police investigation at Guntur, where Vemula's home village is located, has reportedly turned up proof that both parents of Vemula belonged to the stonecutting caste of Vadera, which is an Other Backward Class and not Dalit. A top police source told ET: "We have found that neither of Rohith Vemula's parents belongs to the SC/ST community, though they managed to get a certificate in Guntur stating that they belong to the scheduled Mala community. We are now investigating how they managed to get the certificate."
Probe suggests Rohith Vemula's family not dalit: Police - The Times of India

That SC(Mala) Certificate is fake. & even if the mother was a dalit according to Indian law, father's caste is your caste. There is no multiple option if it was an inter-caste marriage.

The family got fake SC certificates for which they should be punished!!
-----------------

Rampant Christian Conversions carried out by Evangelicals based in the USA & Europe in AP is not a joke, it has happened & it has been far worse in coastal Andhra than it has been depicted online. We Telugus have made numerous posts regarding this issue on this thread, you can search & check for it yourself.

Missionaries had a free run under YSR & Congress to do whatever they wished. They could abuse Hinduism, break the idols of it's gods,threaten hindu priests, & carry out anti-Hindu activities even in the heart of Tirupati. Freebies & incentives to convert to Christianity are very common. Even poor local catholics & Muslims have left their church towards the new evangelical churches.

They even tried to snatch the land of Tirupati Balaji to build a church saying"freedom of religion". Hindu organisations & leaders who tried to fight back were severly dealt with by the Father YSR.
The maximum damage has been done in the 4 districts of Krishna,Guntur & the Godavaris & not in Rayalaseema or Uttar Andhra.

They purposely put their numbers down & asked their followers to call themselves Hindus to make sure that Hindu leaders & organisations in the North remain unaware of their existence which succeeded to an extent. But anybody who visits AP can see the numerous new churches & Christian institutions that have come up recently.

Now that Modi & CBN have come, their activities have come down & counter-conversions have begun. & so has their bleating & whining gone up.
-----------------------------------
Hehe, it seems BJP is striking back. Good, very good. The time Dattanna spent fighting with BC organisations is helping him now.
As per rohit's mother statement- Her husband left her & kids when she was pregnant with the 3rd child and her kids don't even recognize their father''..yes,Caste is from father's side acc to Indian law,But i am not sure if there is a provision/concessions in cases when father abandoned his wife and children...

But do we see fellow bhakts creating 100 of threads about it and declaring Maharastra in the grip of Jihadi forces while Dhimmi Marathis watching away? What is BJP govt in Maharastra doing? Pandering to these Islamist? Why don't all Marathis convert instead of putting Hindus in danger? Why is paid media silent!

I know I'm bad at imitating bhakts and these are only some of the questions which would have been asked if it happened in Bengal along with off course Gali Galoch of all Bengalis. :)

Well you did bro, along with couple of your friends! :P Not that I hold it against you, but I was quite taken aback! :lol:

Instead of honest introspection you playing the victim card? That's cute.

So Dalit Christians love reservation more than Jesus?
Sadly true..Not all,But there are many...
Have you heard the recent ghar wapasi drama in Kerala??..100% of those re reconverts to Hinduism are from Dalit Christian backgrounds...Same in the case of other states too...

Hey you guys did a PHD on whataboutry and selective outrage accusation! So I'm just asking the same, why different treatment for BJP ruled states and non BJP ruled states.

Sadly true..Not all,But there are many...
Have you heard the recent ghar wapasi drama in Kerala??..100% of those re reconverts to Hinduism are from Dalit Christian backgrounds...Same in the case of other states too...
I have nothing against conversions if it's genuine, it only adds more flavor to our existing culture. But unfortunately few bad apples have spoiled the whole thing and at times it has been reduced to mocking/insulting the local religions and culture. Things will be much better if everyone called out the BS from within their ranks without being political correct.

Victim mentality is same for sanghis too..still crying about minority appeasement,second class citizens,foreign funding,Missionaries,jihadis even after two years of strong Hindutwa rule..anyway he have a valid point,A man was burned to death in Maharastra for being a Hindu,But haven't seen any so called sanghis in PDF blaming Maharastra government or Marathis for this tragic incident unlike you use to do with cases happening in Kerala and West Bengal or any other non BJP states..

Back
Top Bottom