What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

plzzzz help meeee yes

Okay, first -> Don't use SMS lingo. People don't take those who use SMS lingo seriously.

Secondly-> Don't post crap that has already been proven to be lies from Congress (Adani land scam or whatever)

Thirdly -> Debate on topics which you are actually have a hope in hell of winning (look at social development in Congi states compared to BJP etc)

Fourthly -> Don't manipulate figures to try and present a better outlook for the UPA

Finally -> Right now all you're doing is annoying everyone and convincing noone. Try to be more convincing in your arguments, post facts and figures not pictures from facebook.

After all that you'd probably find yourself voting BJP.

1546103_10152171405897500_1076787653_n.jpg

@kbd-raaf

@Bhai Zakir plz create thread for 2g auction i want to prove supporter bjp lie

Last edited:
#NaMo4PMFund trending on twitter :D
everyone please donate for better future of ourself and our motherland to get rid of these pseudosickular scums and establish a Peaceful and Prosperous Neo-Vedic state.
Make a Donation

This is exactly what I told you not to do.

The Central government sets the BPL lines, the Government of Gujarat has nothing to do with it.

You're not convincing anybody here, not today :)
u didnt even read the image my dear bro in that it clearly shows modi manipulation average bpl income from 26 to 11 my 2nd point planning commision of india brought out bpl a food expense bjp was first to oppose and modi marketed to all over india and know mr modi telling that i was following footstep of upa government plz just dont defend modi blindly on this issue

1560616_10202257708101468_393084111_a.jpg

u didnt even read the image my dear bro in that it clearly shows modi manipulation average bpl income from 26 to 11 my 2nd point planning commision of india brought out bpl a food expense bjp was first to oppose and modi marketed to all over india and know mr modi telling that i was following footstep of upa government plz just dont defend modi blindly on this issue
1781934_720600867961002_104571659_n.jpg
1554470_720534627967626_1159705012_n.jpg
7772_720600734627682_811871473_n.jpg

I don't defend Modi blindly. There are BJP policies which I don't agree with which I will be vocal about and have posted threads about.

Modi cannot manipulate the BPL figures for Gujarat. His government has nothing to do with it. Only the Central Government comes up with figures for BPL people.

Let me repeat; Modi CANNOT mess with those figures as STATE GOVERNMENTS DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH DEFINING THE BPL.

Unconfirmed reports: :woot:

safe_image.php

Rajinikanth in Support of Narendra Modi’s winning

:sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper::sniper:AAP Bastar*****

1557564_363643113775343_1854638174_n.jpg

Narendra Modi: What are the good things that Narendra Modi has done for Gujarat?

Development of Gujarat:

Over the past decade, Gujarat has made excellent progress on all fronts – and these efforts have not gone unnoticed. Whether it is rehabilitation of earthquake victims or e-Governance implementation for transparency; best practices in solid waste management or environment consciousness.

1. The only state in India which has the infrastructure to provide E-services through computers to 13685 Gram Panchayats which are connected through Gujarat State Wide Area Network (GSWAN).
  2. Modi’s GIFT(Gujarat International Finance Tech-City): “Built on 986 acres the GIFT project is setting a benchmark for the whole world about how one can deliver financial services, technological security, real time operations, multiple activities etc from a single place, at the same time,” said Modi.
  3. A solution to TPDS(Targeted Public Distribution System)on the name of which UPA introduced money transfer system which is bribing voters officially in my words.

main-qimg-3cf3a4db4aab76917280e1a58883d75f

1. India’s first 1 MW Canal-top Solar Power Project on the Sanand Branch Canal of the Sardar Sarovar Project.Yeah,I do think renewable energy is fastest growing energy source and we must start using it ASAP to save planet earth from pollution caused due to fossil fuels.
    2. Gujarat accounts for 15.14% (USD 114.52 bn) of the total investments in India; Highest amongst all States in India.
    3. Vibrant Gujarat: The Global Investors summit which held once in every two years resulted in signing of 20,000 MOUs garnering an investment of $1200 billion .Of course, statistics show the actual projects under implementation and are commissioned is approximately $280 billion, a success rate of 23.3 which is general for all the states and true for India as single investment center. Still with this Gujarat get approximately 25% of India's investment.
    Gujarat has pursued excellence in several areas and won over 100 accolades and awards all along the way. Not only the number is large, if one looks at the list of awards, it includes awards and citations for a variety of sectors right from economic freedom to environmental protection, e-Governance to energy
    conservation, health to heritage protection and sanitation to software development,reflecting holistic development of the state.

The measure of ones achievements is best gauged by what others have to say(glance at some notable awards other than best CM 3 times in 5 consecutive years):

16-10-2003 :UN SasakawaAward for outstanding work in the field of disaster
    management and risk reduction.

Oct-2004 : CAPAM Gold Award from Commonwealth Associations for
    Innovations in governance.

05-08-2005 :Best Investment environment Award byIndia today.

30-10-2006 :Asian Innovation Award at Singapore from Wall Street Journal
    and the Financial Expressfor Chiranjeevi Yojana (initiative for
    reducing maternal and infant mortality rate).

03-11-2008 :India Power Awards 2008 Exemplary work in rural electrification under “Jyoti Gram Scheme”.

23-06-2010 :United NationsPublic Service Award for its role in transforming the delivery of public services.

17-10-2011 :eRatna award for eGovernance

15-01-2013 :Total Food Grain Production Award by The President of India.

CLSA lauds Gujarat for growth, says both agriculture & industry shining in Gujarat!
    In Gujarat, 37 lakh hectare new land has been made cultivable in the last decade. Industry & Agriculture are both growing simultaneously!

Upcoming:
    Gujarat is set to become the first state in the country to have a complete integrated police ERP (enterprise resource planning, a software integrating all aspects of an operation) system.
    With five million tourists visiting Gujarat in last two years, Gujarat government has laid an outlay of Rs 730 crore to develop its tourism infrastructure in 22 districts across the state
main-qimg-d747768c9b32775e93b37a618565c569

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom