What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Star Wars you must watch this - video of the day: Crash Course on Hinduism | Page 10 post #146.

Thanks for the video @TejasMk3 , that thread is closed now so I thought i will post my reply here. The video is very informative, but I am surprised that despite such close links Japanese never acknowledged Indians. what's the reason?
I hope the guy who runs unofficial:subramanian swamy FB page (are u listening???) stumbles upon your video and posts it on his page.
IMO,that video deserves a larger audience.
Btw any idea on how to convert a normal youtube video/fb video into whatsapp video???
@SarthakGanguly will you be able to help?

35879u4yck9dhr1.gif

India ranks first in food sustainability index due to tradition of avoiding beef.

Global Survey Says We're Eating Better, But Our Diet Is Still Unsustainable

84177.ngsversion.1422286663310.adapt.676.1.png

Exactly! In their eagerness to bash the government, the media and liberals, many of whom call themselves environmentalists also, fail to mention the positive effects of banning beef.

Although I personally believe that government shouldn't be dictating people's dietary habits, I shudder to think of a world where an additional Billion people start producing and eating beef! Imagine the drain on the resources it will have, considering that most of India suffers critically from scarcity of water and land.

IMO,that video deserves a larger audience.
Btw any idea on how to convert a normal youtube video/fb video into whatsapp video???
Download it on your PC, transfer to phone. Then share via Whatsspp. This is a recent video. I assume the funding came from Hindutva ICHR. :devil:

Last edited:
Download it on your PC, transfer to phone. Then share via Whatsspp. This is a recent video. I assume the funding from Hindutva ICHR.
yes, i had that in mind.
But its a 30mins long video.
Never mind, i think i will have to work on the video, but i am sharing it for sure- Whatsapp has a huge audience.

yes, i had that in mind.
But its a 30mins long video.
Never mind, i think i will have to work on the video, but i am sharing it for sure- Whatsapp has a huge audience.
Yes, please do share it. India and the world shall benefit.

That is one fcuked up country.
No. Just another Islamic State.

Back
Top Bottom