What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Lets hope Lalu's both son's lose. This CHARA CHOR family should be wiped out of Indian politics asap.

Our MSM is the BIGGEST traitor that exists in India.........

Just for there Anti-Modism, they were OK with LALU coming to power in Bihar, Any IOTA of idea what was Bihar like during his 15 yrs of Stone-Age Raj?

Hope, there bloody mouth will be SHUT by Biharis come 8th Nov

They live in Lutyens and earn crores in salaries. They have nothing to lose Lalu/Nitish win or lose. They just want to get TRPs and focus on NDA/MODI negativism.

What happens to poor or minority or majority is none of their concern. Indians are like fuel for their mutual anti-Indian agendas.

Lalu's son getting thrashed ... is this true?
CSbM8qEVAAAhV6j.jpg

:D... janma dina subakanshalu neku... ela unav ? e koddi gap lo chala change aipoyav, politics grnchi chala reasearch chestunatnav, bt then concentrate on your studies too..almost ikada anta lyf lo settle aina valle, nv e gola lo padi chadvu ni pakana petaku ... and once again Happy birthday and have a blast.. ..any news on @wolfschangezz ??

@wolfschanzze is @bombermax

Hope BJP and others (except Manjhi) cross 130+ themselves. So NDA doesn't need to depend on Manjhi... Manjhi is already saying, if given chance i am ready to be CM.

BJP should not have another Shiv Sena sort of experience in Bihar. Nitish went down due to Manjhi to some extent. He can create problems for BJP too.

Last edited:
Hope BJP and others (except Manjhi) cross 130+ themselves. So NDA doesn't need to depend on Manjhi... Manjhi is already saying, if given chance i am ready to be CM.

BJP should not have another Shiv Sena sort of experience in Bihar. Nitish went down due to Manjhi to some extent. He can create problems for BJP too.
Paswan & Manjhi will fight for suprimacy should BJP rely on them. BJP should at least get 120+ on their own.

Would banning Diwali crackers really infringe religious rights?

:omghaha:

Absolutely not anti India. It is an anti Hindu website.
Whole editorial board is dominated by non-Hindus. It's another left + cong arse licking site dreaming to replace tehelka as number 1 pseudo liberal chamcha.

First Step is a COMMUNAL one, second is SECULAR & well applauded..........

But one can't compensate a BIG communal step with a small SECULAR one.

First Step is a COMMUNAL one, second is SECULAR & well applauded..........

But one can't compensate a BIG communal step with a small SECULAR one.

Two Communal Sanghi Baniyas just thanked my post.......they think i don't know what they are doing! :disagree:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom