What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Iconoclast guy has been consistent, have been following him from day 1 and not to mention he was quiet conservative today as compared to other U-turn allaged BJP supporters
Iconoclast gets along pretty well with chinmay, but not with sanjeev dixit. Both of them have attacked each other.

& I think he attacked Ratnakar(Telugu) too, he is an ocean of wisdom. Despite being from AP he knows about politics across the nation. Could be a psephologist if he wasn't a coder. & Ratnakar gets along well with chinmay & India_progress likes both of them.

So who is/are the true/real supporter?? :P #mindgames #twitterwars

My question:- Which one is the alleged supporter?? ;) God knows.

Take it from me Chinmay is a BJP supporter, his arguments with telugu posters have convinced me. He is so loyal, he even bashes CBN along with the other Telugu BJP guys when required(Amaravati is CBN's capital not mine, CBN stole credit from the BJP, CBN is responsible for this & that.. :P )

Yep, he gets angry,emotional & frustrated over lost opportunities(which is why he hates Venkaiah Naidu) which is why he makes U-turns once in a while. He even takes part in some activities with Hindutvavadi organisations other than those in the Sangh Parivaar, I have been following him for more than 18 months. Him being bought out seems far lower than 5forty3 being.

& yes TDP & Telugu BJP guys don't get along well on twitter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am actually just curious mate.

In this fight between TRS and TDP, scum like AIMIM and Congress are getting the benefit. TRS seems like the lesser evil, and at the end of the day Telangana and Andhra are both Indian states! They d prosper more if the leading parties of both the states were to work together, rather than try to undermine each other.

When you get time I would like to hear your thoughts about it.
just because AIMIM & COng. are bad doesn't mean TRS is good, it is also a bad & opportunistic party run by a man who started a movement to become the CM.

& AIMIM is only limited to Hyd. in the telugu states, all expansion forays outside it have failed in AP & TG even in 2014.

& CBN & KCR hate each other; KCR supports the YSRCP to come to power in AP, CBN wants to rule TG & AP side by side to have more LS seats. Both of them want to be part of the NDA govt. at the centre. So the political rivalry now is natural.

Kay, I will write a long article on the entire issue & tag you sometime in the future, @magudi @itachii Give your other questions too know.

When was his last tweet on this?

Even in the worst case for BJP, he gave it more seats than he gave the MGB. -_- . Chinmaykrvd who you quoted up there is also very close to Praveen Patil & gets along well with him,Chinmay is one of his biggest defenders; infact Chinmay was even more pessimistic than 5forty3 in the past.

Have gone through his timeline, here are his last 3 tweets

His only tweets on the MGB were warnings more than 1 week back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Tridibans @Roybot Lalu's younger son is losing, the elder son has a good chance of losing but could pull off a surprise at the last minute with a low margin

Fifth one could be a MGB sweep. 4th one will be a BJP one

NDA will get 140-145+ .

Seriously doubt that, you saw my post on how they are dealing with the media. They can't even keep them in line, how will they have the guts something so harsh against some intellectuals, writers & poets??

@Echo_419 If cong. wins warangal with BJP coming 3rd, then that too will be shown nationwide as a pro-Congress wave. :P
[Of course the anti-TRS sentiment+covert TDP support will be ignored]

You are probably right,they lack the necessary balls to pupp something like that

@Darmashkian So far i don't know... but, what i know is chinmay along with few other RW twitteratis has been hell bent on confusing Right wingers. I really don't trust people who make U-Turns within an hour.. Icono has called out on Chinmay in the past and questioned him weather he really supported BJP.
Icon questions anyone who disagrees with him on issues he is very particular on. He did the same to Sanjeev dixit(a sensible IAS officer on twitter) & ratnakar sadasyula(who ignored him)

Tag him & praise Vasundhara Raje left & right. Beware of the abuses & attacks he will throw upon you ;) He hates her as much as he hates Lalu. Calls her reforms fake & publicity. :P

Chinmay is confused himself when he gets angry & emotional, thus he ends up confusing others :P & his U-turns happen in days/weeks usually not in hours. I observed that in the 2014 elections.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one sensible meme from AIB
11987069_988915477819113_638372914426840386_n.jpg

Icon questions anyone who disagrees with him on issues he is very particular on. He did the same to Sanjeev dixit(a sensible IAS officer on twitter) & ratnakar sadasyula(who ignored him)

Tag him & praise Vasundhara Raje left & right. Beware of the abuses & attacks he will throw upon you ;) He hates her as much as he hates Lalu. Calls her reforms fake & publicity. :P

Chinmay is confused himself when he gets angry & emotional, thus he ends up confusing others :P & his U-turns happen in days/weeks usually not in hours. I observed that in the 2014 elections.

Maybe, but the problem comes when a whole list of people start this trend including famous RW. Not to mention first two phases twitter was filled with people hell bent on confusing. And praveen patil made posts which were rather unusual for him to do...

Blog hai yaar not worth the attention

anything to defame TOI :D

Iconoclast gets along pretty well with chinmay, but not with sanjeev dixit. Both of them have attacked each other.

& I think he attacked Ratnakar(Telugu) too, he is an ocean of wisdom. Despite being from AP he knows about politics across the nation. Could be a psephologist if he wasn't a coder. & Ratnakar gets along well with chinmay & India_progress likes both of them.

So who is/are the true/real supporter?? :P #mindgames #twitterwars

My question:- Which one is the alleged supporter?? ;) God knows.

Take it from me Chinmay is a BJP supporter, his arguments with telugu posters have convinced me. He is so loyal, he even bashes CBN along with the other Telugu BJP guys when required(Amaravati is CBN's capital not mine, CBN stole credit from the BJP, CBN is responsible for this & that.. :P )

Yep, he gets angry,emotional & frustrated over lost opportunities(which is why he hates Venkaiah Naidu) which is why he makes U-turns once in a while. He even takes part in some activities with Hindutvavadi organisations other than those in the Sangh Parivaar, I have been following him for more than 18 months. Him being bought out seems far lower than 5forty3 being.

& yes TDP & Telugu BJP guys don't get along well on twitter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just because AIMIM & COng. are bad doesn't mean TRS is good, it is also a bad & opportunistic party run by a man who started a movement to become the CM.

& AIMIM is only limited to Hyd. in the telugu states, all expansion forays outside it have failed in AP & TG even in 2014.

& CBN & KCR hate each other; KCR supports the YSRCP to come to power in AP, CBN wants to rule TG & AP side by side to have more LS seats. Both of them want to be part of the NDA govt. at the centre. So the political rivalry now is natural.

Kay, I will write a long article on the entire issue & tag you sometime in the future, @magudi @itachii Give your other questions too know.

My two cents after today's phase....
1) Today was nothing short of NDA on steroids. Much like Tsu-NaMo of 2014. If NDA was ahead after the first two phases, NDA is all set to cross 150 after today. How am I so confident? Most of my extended family in Bihar voted today :) You won't believe the Muslim-Yadav-Kurmi caste equation had gone for a toss in the booths . Yadavs were openly discussing Modi and OBC/EBC were overwhelmingly pro-NDA/BJP. Even BJP karyakartas are ecstatic as they never expected more than 40 today. @magudi @Star Wars @Mike_Brando

2) Did anyone of you notice how calm NDTV/ India Today has become since morning? No more shouting over the top about Beef or anti-BJP strives? Even the movie-maker's return of awards is not garnering the breaking news stuff that you would have expected a week back. Thing is..... its over.... finished..... a month long anti-Modi anti-BJP tirade is gone to the gutters :) Bihar is Modified today.. :-):-)

NDA easily will cross 150. I am 200 % sure btw @ranjeet

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one sensible meme from AIB
11987069_988915477819113_638372914426840386_n.jpg

These Hindi news channels many of times provides better unadulterated comedy than Kapil Sharma.

Good news, keep the good news rolling down.

Sarkar apni hai !!

My two cents after today's phase....
1) Today was nothing short of NDA on steroids. Much like Tsu-NaMo of 2014. If NDA was ahead after the first two phases, NDA is all set to cross 150 after today. How am I so confident? Most of my extended family in Bihar voted today :) You won't believe the Muslim-Yadav-Kurmi caste equation had gone for a toss in the booths . Yadavs were openly discussing Modi and OBC/EBC were overwhelmingly pro-NDA/BJP. Even BJP karyakartas are ecstatic as they never expected more than 40 today. @magudi @Star Wars @Mike_Brando

2) Did anyone of you notice how calm NDTV/ India Today has become since morning? No more shouting over the top about Beef or anti-BJP strives? Even the movie-maker's return of awards is not garnering the breaking news stuff that you would have expected a week back. Thing is..... its over.... finished..... a month long anti-Modi anti-BJP tirade is gone to the gutters :) Bihar is Modified today.. :-):-)

NDA easily will cross 150. I am 200 % sure btw @ranjeet
Bhai,i'll be one of the happiest persons on earth if your prediction comes true:-)!!Let's see what's the future has stored for us:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom