What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

When was his last tweet on this?

Even in the worst case for BJP, he gave it more seats than he gave the MGB. -_- . Chinmaykrvd who you quoted up there is also very close to Praveen Patil & gets along well with him,Chinmay is one of his biggest defenders; infact Chinmay was even more pessimistic than 5forty3 in the past.

Have gone through his timeline, here are his last 3 tweets

His only tweets on the MGB were warnings more than 1 week back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Tridibans @Roybot Lalu's younger son is losing, the elder son has a good chance of losing but could pull off a surprise at the last minute with a low margin

Fifth one could be a MGB sweep. 4th one will be a BJP one

NDA will get 140-145+ .

Seriously doubt that, you saw my post on how they are dealing with the media. They can't even keep them in line, how will they have the guts something so harsh against some intellectuals, writers & poets??

@Echo_419 If cong. wins warangal with BJP coming 3rd, then that too will be shown nationwide as a pro-Congress wave. :P
[Of course the anti-TRS sentiment+covert TDP support will be ignored]

Honestly it doesn't really matter whether Lalu's sons win the election or not, they ll become politically irrelevant if their party loses, of which there is a good chance. The days of dynastic politics have come to an end.

You can't blame them entirely for expecting that . Previous NDA governments under Vajpeyee were only like that.Back then NDTV was allotted offices inside PMO.

Did you read the article about how PMO has sidelined corporate media entirely ?

@Darmashkian think the praveen guy has written an article in reuters where he says Lalu is winning and Modi wave is beginning to die down...
That's Praveen RAI of CSDS! Not praveen patil!

Can;t believe this, I thought CSDS was indicating a victory for the BJP? & CSDS is pretty good when it comes to the North

Bihar election: The beginning of the decline of ‘Modi wave’?

It is important to understand the mood of the electorate and why the verdict seems to be tilting towards the Nitish-Lalu alliance. The NDA seems to be on a sticky wicket due to the following reasons:

1) The BJP’s negative campaign seems to be boomeranged, creating a sympathy wave for the Nitish-Lalu alliance.

2) The BJP’s failure in implementing promises it made at the centre, like getting back black money from foreign countries, controlling price rise and addressing the agrarian crisis.

3) The election has been turned into an ‘outsiders’ versus ‘locals’ contest, which is working against the NDA alliance.

4) Finally, rising intolerance and the recent spate of communal incidents across the country involving saffron groups and the stone-age diktats issued by BJP ministers have not gone down well with the people of the country. These incidents will certainly have a backlash in the Bihar election.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)What??! Sympathy wave for Lalu & Nitish... especially for lalu? EVERYONE is abusing each other whether it be the modis, kumar or lalu. Both sides are having a negative campaign, especially from the MGB.

2)Yep, this is partially true. Price rise & Black money is hurting them quite a bit.

3) Disagree, has little impact.

4)Totally ridiculous point, it only hurt some Muslims & anyway 80% of them will go for the MGB(Except in the Zee news surveys)

Overall, some highly ridiculous points + 1 good point. Expected much better from the CSDS.

& if the above points are true.. then I expected much,much better from Biharis.

Honestly it doesn't really matter whether Lalu's sons win the election or not, they ll become politically irrelevant if their party loses, of which there is a good chance. The days of dynastic politics have come to an end.
Yep anyway RJD is coming 3rd, that will end that goonda party once & for all. 15 years wihtout power will signify it's end.

This is a cultural revolution, Media has very little part to play in public perception ever since the last 5 years. Its a slow process, but mark my words this is the beginning of a cultural revolution.
Actions speak more, let jaitley change or go. Then I will agree with this

If anything...I might get booted out for the first time! :rofl:

cuukher4j893flvyq2kwx3y1m.275x350x1.jpg

Seriously? You have never been banned? Always flying under the radar o_O I have been banned 10 times atleast, and am not even that big of a troll.

That's Praveen RAI of CSDS! Not praveen patil!

Can;t believe this, I thought CSDS was indicating a victory for the BJP? & CSDS is pretty good when it comes to the North

Bihar election: The beginning of the decline of ‘Modi wave’?

It is important to understand the mood of the electorate and why the verdict seems to be tilting towards the Nitish-Lalu alliance. The NDA seems to be on a sticky wicket due to the following reasons:

1) The BJP’s negative campaign seems to be boomeranged, creating a sympathy wave for the Nitish-Lalu alliance.

2) The BJP’s failure in implementing promises it made at the centre, like getting back black money from foreign countries, controlling price rise and addressing the agrarian crisis.

3) The election has been turned into an ‘outsiders’ versus ‘locals’ contest, which is working against the NDA alliance.

4) Finally, rising intolerance and the recent spate of communal incidents across the country involving saffron groups and the stone-age diktats issued by BJP ministers have not gone down well with the people of the country. These incidents will certainly have a backlash in the Bihar election.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)What??! Sympathy wave for Lalu & Nitish... especially for lalu? EVERYONE is abusing each other whether it be the modis, kumar or lalu. Both sides are having a negative campaign.

2)Yep, this is partially true. Price rise & Black money is hurting them quite a bit.

3) Disagree, has little impact.

4)Totally ridiculous point, it only hurt some Muslims & anyway 80% of them will go for the MGB(Except in the Zee news surveys)

Overall, some highly ridiculous points + 1 good point. Expected much better from the CSDS.

& if the above points are true.. then I expected much,much better from Biharis.

Yep anyway RJD is coming 3rd, that will end that goonda party once & for all.

Cvoter has been bought out by that Kishore guy, he has been using the MSM along with certain bought out RW twitters to cause confusion. The "no to PDP-BJP" guy is among them,,

Actions speak more, let jaitley change or go. Then I will agree with this

Jaitley ? he has no part in this, he is looking over finance and in my opinion he is doing a fine job not to mention his recent spate of attacks on media. Most of the job(revolution) is not being done by Center but state govt. and the RSS. its a behind the scene process, not yet out entirely in public.

Cvoter has been bought out by that Kishore guy, he has been using the MSM along with certain bought out RW twitters to cause confusion. The "no to PDP-BJP" guy is among them,,
C-Voter of Yashwant Deshmukh & CSDS are different!!

no-to PDP-BJP -_-.. hmm, that guys goes hyper once in a while & is either too pessimistic or too optimistic. If you see how he has defended the BJP in fights with the TRS,TDP & YSRCP guys. you will know how loyal he is.

@itachii - Idhi nuvvu anna? Nijamaite, idhi me vapu ninchi maa kosam oka manchi birthday gift vuntudi. Naa janma roju repu.

To my utter shock today, I saw a positive discussion on India improving its rank in "Ease of doing business" from 142 to 130 on NDTV 24x7. Ofcourse not from the usual presstitutes but someone I hadn't seen earlier in their team. Still even that surprised me.

Well this may be the impact of yesterday's interview of our Information and Broadcasting minister Arun jaietly. He made few points last night.

cuukher4j893flvyq2kwx3y1m.275x350x1.jpg

Seriously? You have never been banned? Always flying under the radar o_O I have been banned 10 times atleast, and am not even that big of a troll.
Always been a good boy.:-) Never troll or get into slugfest unless provoked! :disagree:

C-Voter of Yashwant Deshmukh & CSDS are different!!
no-to PDP-BJP -_-.. hmm, that guys goes hyper once in a while & is either too pessimistic or too optimistic. If you see how he has defended the BJP in fights with the TRS,TDP & YSRCP guys. you will know how loyal he is.

Am talking about all 3 of them, they have been making so many U-turns until now even Hardik Patel would be embaressed.

Back
Top Bottom