What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

We have caste system in Christianity..But we didn't rape or burn a fellow Christian for being dalit in India ..

How about making them eat excreta for walking in the streets of those exalted high caste Christians? Like this: Tamil Nadu Dalit youth alleges he was forced to eat human excreta | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

So typical of your posts. Claiming that Christians are angels. Anyway, I know what your reply will be. You'll claim, these are all recent converts or it's because they were Tamil Christians and if they were those pure Nasrani Christians, they will have been more civilized. We know about that too :whistle:. May be we should talk about white European Christians, who are even more pure (who btw justified slavery using the Bible).

CSVbIgBUkAANjdu.jpg

I think the said village is most probably in either North Dinajpur district or in Murshidabad.Both these districts are Hindu minority districts and hence a lot of these things happen to our community which goes unnoticed due to our "Secular" MSM!!The Left Front is responsible for all these shits,they were the ones who encouraged the Bangladeshi lungis to infiltrate in our state and even provided them with ration cards,all in the name of cheap vote bank politics.Hence,people like me hate them from the core of our hearts:coffee:!!

How about making them eat excreta for walking in the streets of those exalted high caste Christians? Like this: Tamil Nadu Dalit youth alleges he was forced to eat human excreta | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

So typical of your posts. Claiming that Christians are angels. Anyway, I know what your reply will be. You'll claim, these are all recent converts or it's because they were Tamil Christians and if they were those pure Nasrani Christians, they will have been more civilized. We know about that too :whistle:. May be we should talk about white European Christians, who are even more pure (who btw justified slavery using the Bible).
But still he was not raped or killed or burned....
And for civilization..Just look the dozens of dalit related threads posted here in this forum..99% of them related to Hindus and Hinduism..If you have one or two random incidents to target us there are thousands of other incidents against you...
Pakistans and Bangladeshis are doing that job finely in this forum(sorry to say that)..hehe

I think the said village is most probably in either North Dinajpur district or in Murshidabad.Both these districts are Hindu minority districts and hence a lot of these things happen to our community which goes unnoticed due to our "Secular" MSM!!The Left Front is responsible for all these shits,they were the ones who encouraged the Bangladeshi lungis to infiltrate in our state and even provided them with ration cards,all in the name of cheap vote bank politics.Hence,people like me hate them from the core of our hearts:coffee:!!

On SM there are like weekly news of some communal clash or the other from Murshidabad and North 24 paragans with Hindus mostly being on the receiving end.Since MSM rarely reports it and RW handles/blogs tend to blow things out of proportions to drive the majority victimhood narrative people usually just gloss over it

Lol,shove that attitude of yours inside the place of your body where the sun doesn't shine at all!!Kerala house or Mallu house,it doesn't matter.Delhi is a Jaat dominated region and well within the Jaat sphere of influence.So,it's quite obvious that being a Jaat dominated area the people living there should follow the social customs of the local Jaat people or else simply get the fcuk out of there.It's not your Malluland where you can show your dadagiri:coffee:!!
come on bro .... It was buffalo meat, these secular folks are not only hypocrites but also pussies.... couple of kids threw stones and they started breast beating on international level.

come on bro .... It was buffalo meat, these secular folks are not only hypocrites but also pussies.... couple of kids threw stones and they started breast beating on international level.
Nah,i am getting fed up with their daily rantings and whining:hitwall:.It's not about the meat,it's about their attitude,like they own this country and will do anything anywhere without facing any repercussion!!These so called "Seculars" are the ones who banned mid day meals in their schools during the time of Ramzan and yet they have got the audacity to criticize others:angry:!!

Back
Top Bottom