What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

typical mallu christian. what can i say? i have 4 such morons in my family. if he was so damn passionate to know about gujarat and dosent trust anyone, why the fk does he not book a train ticket and visit. seems well off enough to afford it. judgemental retards.

:angry:

Some of my best friends are Mallu christains. lay off them will you?

My hope is that one day, when investors come to India, they will not have to chase government officials around, the officials will come to them and encourage them to invest.

There are many such investor delight stories of Gujarat. One such famous story is TATA NANO. Believe me, If he comes to power, he will made India Auto, Electronics and Textile hub.

1625485_10152173728176488_1475384812_n.jpg

Roy K. Cherian
1492443_10152102667516488_1405715389_o.jpg

I had posed a question this morning. And I had posted it in all earnesty after being disgusted with the fact that Rahul Gandhi was found floundering. Now I have my answer clear. I will any day vote for incompetence than for a pack of lies. I had commented in TOI on an article where Arun Jaitley was criticising Rahul Gandhi's interview. My comment was simple "Let Narendra Modi have the guts to come on National TV before criticising Rahul Gandhi" Can you believe the comment was taken off as an offensive post. I am attaching a photo of the mail. This is precisely what is happening. No one knows what is happening in Gujarat. We are being fed only what Namo wants us to hear. In fact on National TV yesterday Piyush Goyal the spokesperson of BJP said that NaMo will come on TV only if he is allowed to decide the questions that should be asked. What do you prefer - incompetence or lack of freedom of speech!!

What an Idiot the man is. Modi had been to national media numbers of times. In Aaap ki adalat, various conclaves, In front of shriram collage students and lots and lots of Public forum. He has answered each and every question being asked.

Mumbai police commissioner Satyapal Singh resigns. May join BJP and contest from Meerut, UP!

Mumbai police commissioner Satyapal Singh has tendered his resignation and the IPS officer is expected to join either the BJP or the AAP ahead of the upcoming national elections. The IPS official has reportedly applied under the voluntary retirement scheme and has sought to be relieved by the second week of February, a request that is unlikely to be granted, reported the Mumbai Mirror.

Singh, has become the first Mumbai police commissioner to have resigned from his post and said that he wanted to serve the nation with a renewed energy. "I have sent my resignation letter to to the government. The government will now take a call. I now aim to serve society and the nation by joining politics. I have not decided which party to join. When a decision is made, I will make the announcement." While he refused to comment on his political ambitions, he told the Times of India that he would definitely be contesting the upcoming national elections but is still to decide which constituency.

Meanwhile CNN-IBN quoted a senior BJP leader as saying that Singh had already interacted with BJP President Rajnath Singh and former President Nitin Gadkari, and the party could give him a seat from Uttar Pradesh or Maharashtra. Even the Aam Aadmi Party has reportedly offered the IPS official a seat. According to the Mumbai Mirror, the BJP's Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is reportedly keen that Singh join the party during its rally in Meerut on Sunday. He is likely to attend.

1545636_10152162931432500_1788560725_n.jpg

किसी ने कुछ साल पहले कारन थापर से कहा था

'' आय विल हैवे टु रेस्ट , नीड़ वाटर - दोस्ती बनी रहे बस , अपनी दोस्ती बनी रहे , आय विल बी हैप्पी - यू केम हियर , आय ऍम हैप्पी आय ऍम थैंकफुल टू यू - इट्स ओकी - योर थिंग्स हैव उम.... उम.... - आपके आइडियाज हैं - आप बोलते रहिये - करन देखो मैं दोस्ताना सम्बन्ध बनाना चाहता हूँ - आप उसकी कोशिश कीजिये -

और आज उन्ही महापुरुष के भक्त, राहुल गांधी के साक्छातकार पर टीका टिप्पड़ी कर रहे हैं , भारी विडंबना है -

1779841_514171978695479_1019474934_n.jpg

Strengthening the party at the grass-root level by encouraging intense interaction with ordinary workers would be the main objective of the Congress after the general elections.

The party would listen to the workers “more attentively” and decide the future course of action across the country, said Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi during a day-long visit to Raipur.

Back
Top Bottom