What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You cannot post anything against Pak and China.

Pak media on Modi's successfull administration for development.
Angela Merkel on German business mission to India - World - DAWN.COM
Unfortunate Indian media stuck with beef. :hitwall:

Still as a minister of senior rank, she ought to conduct herself with dignity and not indulge in blame game.

She could have set the matter straight and still have had the last word on the issue - no need to trash talk the reporter and the newspaper.

Just my humble opinion

Regards.
True.. This is how it should work in an ideal scenario. Then again when the intention of the certain section in media is to malign & spread false info intentionally, ethics, morality & decency takes a back seat. To right a wrong is not indulging in blame game.. but to put the record straight & to make sure that such misinformation is not validated.

Media in India has developed a kind of attitude where considered & measured response is interpreted as admission of guilt. So at times it becomes necessary to call it as you see it!

Last edited:
CQna0QGUcAAOY-P.png

CQnx9TdUAAIZGxc.jpg

Hindus forcing Muslim man to rescue a cow from the well. :(

CQoEArJVAAAbyLN.jpg

I wonder what people will think about that Raamzade and Haramzaade comment. :lol:
wow.. nice story! I have an intention to be a good samaritan one day. I'll let you know in advance so that you can be ready with your camera... & promise you I'll give you the best possible pose & angle to click from! :cool:

Still as a minister of senior rank, she ought to conduct herself with dignity and not indulge in blame game.

She could have set the matter straight and still have had the last word on the issue - no need to trash talk the reporter and the newspaper.

Just my humble opinion

Regards.

What else did you expect from a 10th pass actress :undecided;

Back
Top Bottom