What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Suresh Gopi proposes the idea of 'Nair Bank'

Suresh Gopi proposes the idea of 'Nair Bank' - Kerala - News

@Nair saab @nair @kurup @levina @SrNair and other nairs ....A plot against Sukumaran nair ?

Could be...... If he is still in BJP camp, then it can also considered to be an attempt to woo NSS (not sukumara panikkar)....

Suresh Prabhu ousted from railways ? he has been doing a splendid job. Maybe he will be finance ?

You are still around? :)

Suresh Gopi proposes the idea of 'Nair Bank'

Suresh Gopi proposes the idea of 'Nair Bank' - Kerala - News

@Nair saab @nair @kurup @levina @SrNair and others....A plot against Sukumaran nair ?
Its a good Idea its high time Nair's start agitation against Sukumaran Nair and Make him step down, building a parallel organization to rival NSS will divide Nair vote bank further... The president of NSS should be such a person who would keep good terms with SNDP ...

Hindu Unity needs to be built, time for BJP central leadership to give good posts for Youth leader's of all the Hindu caste organization's of kerala in both BJP and Central government...

But Suresh Gopi shouldn't get involve in it... I want him to head BJP instead of NSS... he can make a good leader...

Marxist u need to Join Politics Bro... online campaign alone wont take us anywhere... We need Youth Leaders who is a Good orator, one who can challenge UDF and LDF with cult Hindu Youth following...

Its a good Idea its high time Nair's start agitation against Sukumaran Nair and Make him step down, building a parallel organization to rival NSS will divide Nair vote bank further... The president of NSS should be such a person who would keep good terms with SNDP ...

Hindu Unity needs to be built, time for BJP central leadership to give good posts for Youth leader's of all the Hindu caste organization's of kerala in both BJP and Central government...

But Suresh Gopi shouldn't get involve in it... I want him to head BJP instead of NSS... he can make a good leader...

Marxist u need to Join Politics Bro... online campaign alone wont take us anywhere... We need Youth Leaders who is a Good orator, one who can challenge UDF and LDF with cult Hindu Youth following...
@Marxist
I don't understand, why you guys trying this hard for winning one or two seats ( that too doubtful) or is this some long term plan ?

@Marxist
I don't understand, why you guys trying this hard for winning one or two seats ( that too doubtful) or is this some long term plan ?

Not for opening an account ,in last LS poll BJP reached top on 4 assembly seats and 2 on two seats ...So winning a Seat or Two is not a mammoth task...difficult to say long term plan or short term plan ....BJP's main vote base and leadership is from upper caste ,so alliance with Caste organisations with strong base is the only solution to attract OBC's and Dalits

I think move against Sukumaran nair is risky ,it will be equated as a move against NSS ,With BJP SNDP alliance any such moves will backfire badly ....I am sure central leadership will have some plans for him ....

I think move against Sukumaran nair is risky ,it will be equated as a move against NSS ,With BJP SNDP alliance any such moves will backfire badly ....I am sure central leadership will have some plans for him ....
No Bro most Nair's I have met are against Sukumaran Nair... all see him hand in gloves with Mani and company... I am asking to Nair's revolting against him... He thinks he is like a Pope of Nair's... unlike SNDP most Nair's dont support NSS leadership and the organization itself...

Sukumaran Nair just wants post's and position for his family members and the shares NSS earns from the NSS lead institution and Karayogams... NSS has lot of property so much that it can match the riches of the church... but most of it is ill managed and loss making...

If a Good leader heads NSS and its institutions it can easily rival the Christian institution... Mannathu Padhanabhan was a Visionary he gave donated all his property to NSS... apart from 100's of acres of land donated to Karayogam by fedual Nair Land lords...

Back
Top Bottom