What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

can somebody plz throw some light on history of ABP news . Its a new ndtv in the town . very conspicuously all of its recent broadcasting on Bihar Election is purely pro LALU. Even in Dadri case it's clearly arbitrating for lalu's statement over gaye mans

CQbmxHgUkAAWakQ.jpg

Where are the seculars from TN who used to claim whole of TN eats beef? Here in the most secular newspaper The Hindu employees are directed to cease bringing even their own non-veg dabba from home leave alone the canteen serving non-veg food. What to say of beef?

Ok so with the beef statement and the 'Modi killed Gandhi' dialogue.... Lalu officially lost aboutt 3rd of the anti-BJP votebank.

Unlike Yadavs and Muslims, the BJP hating/anti-Modi Bhumihars, Kurmis, other OBC's and especially the Upper castes (those who dislike BJP) had no other incentives to vote for him anyway other than being the anti-BJP crusader. Now the negatives (anti-Hindu, stupid politics, gunda raaj, etc) are outweighing any significant benefits of being anti NDA for these voters.

Lalu+JDU were on thin ice already as apart from their core vote bank, they don't have any ideological support or any long standing appeal that cuts across different castes.

BJP knows this and are very active in bringing out Lalus' tainted past (and present ) in even those constituencies that have JDU candidates. Congress is already a no show in most parts.

Last edited:
Unlike Yadavs and Muslims, the Bhumihars, Kurmis, other OBC's and especially the Upper castes had no other incentives to vote for him anyway other than being the anti-BJP crusader.

Kindly elaborate on these comments, since Jharkhand was formed I don't follow Bihar equations hence I am at loss to understand why these non muslim communities are anti - BJP

Last edited:
Kindly elaborate on these comments, since Jharkhand was formed I don't follow Bihar equations hence I am at loss to understand why these communities non muslim communities are anti - BJP

They are not as a whole. My point was that all those who were anti-BJP (or Modi) would have voted for Lalu reluctantly. But now they will have second thoughts. It is not that 100% of Brahmins will vote for BJP or 100% Kurmis will vote for JDU. :-)

Even in recent opinion polls, the average voteshare to BJP from Kurmis/ Dalits were increasing with every recent polls at the expense of Lalu/Nitish.

PS: Now clarified in the earlier post.

Nitish has completely lost it. His image has a taken beating due to joining hands with corrupt sonia and laloo. These elections will be a landslide for BJP

Did Lalu really say he used to have beef before?
you will make such statements when you see the writing on the wall. They are losing big time.

unfortunately that's the only way to win big in these states, the caste politics needed to be get done with.

The look ... when you know you are in deep sh!t
CQdfrl0UAAE7CC7.jpg

In favor of hindu bjp doesnt looks like in backfoot I thought people will **** bjp after bjp leaders son arrested but I guess bjp benefited from this dadri incident ..

Sending sangit som there is a risk seculars will cry but bjp took risk something brewing there .

In favor of hindu bjp doesnt looks like in backfoot I thought people will **** bjp after bjp leaders son arrested but I guess bjp benefited from this dadri incident ..

Sending sangit som there is a risk seculars will cry but bjp took risk something brewing there .

On top of that, people are getting sick and tired of how Media sweep "secular crime" under the rug and over play the "communal crime". The way villagers forced media people out from the Dadri village, says people don't want media to spin the news from "ground zero".

LOL :rofl::lol:

Pigeons tied to rockets to welcome Raghuveera - The Hindu

The pigeons were stuffed into paper cones and sealed tight so they wouldn’t flutter loose. They got roasted in the intense heat of the crackers.

Congress activists here welcomed Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee (APCC)chief N. Raghuveera Reddy to a party meeting by tying live pigeons to Diwali rockets and setting it alight. The rockets went up and the pigeons fell dead, roasted in the intense heat of the cracker burst high above.

Mr. Raghuveera Reddy was here along with former minister Kondru Murali, Rajya Sabha MP K.V. P. Ramachandra Rao, West Godavari district Congress president Rafiulla Baig and Mahila Congress president S. Padmasri to attend a party meeting.

Local party workers decided to welcome their leader in a novel way and they came up with the idea of firing rockets that would release white pigeons up in the sky.

The pigeons were stuffed into paper cones and sealed tight so they wouldn’t flutter loose. The idea was to see the cracker burst high in the sky and the pigeons fly free. But the intense heat produced by the cracker burst killed the birds and they fell to the ground.

Taking strong exception to the use of birds, members of the NGO People For Animals and the general secretary of the Asian Wildlife Foundation Prabhu Popireddy demanded that a case be booked against the Congress workers.

Looks like UP and Bihar polarised big time .
Well the AntiNationalCongress always rakes up SICKULARISM, so they have to.

LOL :rofl::lol:

Pigeons tied to rockets to welcome Raghuveera - The Hindu

The pigeons were stuffed into paper cones and sealed tight so they wouldn’t flutter loose. They got roasted in the intense heat of the crackers.

Congress activists here welcomed Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee (APCC)chief N. Raghuveera Reddy to a party meeting by tying live pigeons to Diwali rockets and setting it alight. The rockets went up and the pigeons fell dead, roasted in the intense heat of the cracker burst high above.

Mr. Raghuveera Reddy was here along with former minister Kondru Murali, Rajya Sabha MP K.V. P. Ramachandra Rao, West Godavari district Congress president Rafiulla Baig and Mahila Congress president S. Padmasri to attend a party meeting.

Local party workers decided to welcome their leader in a novel way and they came up with the idea of firing rockets that would release white pigeons up in the sky.

The pigeons were stuffed into paper cones and sealed tight so they wouldn’t flutter loose. The idea was to see the cracker burst high in the sky and the pigeons fly free. But the intense heat produced by the cracker burst killed the birds and they fell to the ground.

Taking strong exception to the use of birds, members of the NGO People For Animals and the general secretary of the Asian Wildlife Foundation Prabhu Popireddy demanded that a case be booked against the Congress workers.

AntiNationalCongress has been wiped out of Andhra. This fellow along with his colleague is a joker.

Dakturrr sahab ka ek aur tarjuma.
Well elephants ignore while dogs bark. Do the same.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom