What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The larger idea is to unite the entire HIndu community, but This has potential to divide the community further.........

If Vellappaly become CM, then His wife will be deputy CM, His son will be Finance Minister, Just like SNDP......

That is the most worrying part ...But as @Nair saab said there are no better options

The larger idea is to unite the entire HIndu community, but This has potential to divide the community further.........

If Vellappaly become CM, then His wife will be deputy CM, His son will be Finance Minister, Just like SNDP......

Vellappally will never become CM ,He and BJP leadership knows it ....BJP wants SNDP to mobilise its workers in local body and assembly election and Helps to get some seats ,Vellappally wants Governor post , a Mos for his son and some corporations for his cronies .....

BJP leadership have lot of nairs and other Forward castes and BJP's vote base is upper caste ,if BjP gets the support of SNDP , KPMS and other caste orgs Hindu unity can be achieved ...but focusing only on Vellappally and fulfilling his political ambitions will have adverse result

Vellappalli knows that and he is exploiting that weakness ....
Vellappalli was always a Closet Hindutva supporter but due to his past flip flop he is not trust worthy well I am not afraid of his Political ambition every politicians has some... I am afraid of his Business ambitions ... RSS wont be happy with it and Vellappalli has many skeletons hidden in his closet congress can easily use it to target BJP...

Well That was a political master stroke by Amit shah in short run....... The only problem BJP faces in Kerala is Lack of leadership...... and Amit shah outsourced the leadership.... ...
On long run this could be the worst decision...... Vellappally is one of the most untrustworthy guy i have seen in Kerala, and depending on him could put BJP in trouble, he already has political ambition of having his own party, and one more thing, Vellappally is a dictator himself, and it will be difficult to control him from delhi...... There are chances that nair community may further shift towards UDF with this decision....... The only advantage is, this can weaken the traditional vote base of CPM and indirectly help UDF in short run and long run....

I guess they could have selected a real leader or worked to find a good leader in kerala......... BJP seems to be in hurry....
F*ck the Nair's ... sane Nair's will always vote for BJP no matter what ... Insane Sicklar Nair's will vote for Congress even if Mannathu Padbhanathan is the BJP CM candidate ...

F*ck the Nair's ... sane Nair's will always vote for BJP no matter what ... Insane Sicklar Nair's will vote for Congress even if Mannathu Padbhanathan is the BJP CM candidate ...

Lol......So you are assuming that the entire support will come from eazhava and KPMS to an extent...... I am sure that is not what BJP central leadership is looking at.....

Lol......So you are assuming that the entire support will come from eazhava and KPMS to an extent...... I am sure that is not what BJP central leadership is looking at.....
I am sure even if all Ezhava and KPMS supports BJP still they cant form government... But atleast by putting him on top BJP can atleast get some seats and top of that if CPM target a SNDP carder of BJP... it would be like putting hands into hornet nest for them and Hindu consolidation which would benefit BJP in long run ... its a 2 Edged sword

I am sure even if all Ezhava and KPMS supports BJP still they cant form government... But atleast by putting him on top BJP can atleast get some seats and top of that if CPM target a SNDP carder of BJP... it would be like putting hands into hornet nest for them and Hindu consolidation which would benefit BJP in long run ... its a 2 Edged sword

Well... Tell me which will be thosethose likely seats

Back
Top Bottom