What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bhumihar and Rajputs don't vote for candidates, they vote for parties. Had that been the case, Ajay Rai would have won against Modi in Lok Sabha elections.
Yes they do, but not all of them, there are cases where minute numbers vote for a candidate! & also depending upon the candidates put up in the same constituencies

& in Bihar!! EVERY VOTE matters,, even the importance of 1% votes can't be under-estimated..

Yes they do, but not all of them, there are cases where minute numbers vote for a candidate! & also depending upon the candidates put up in the same constituencies

& in Bihar!! EVERY VOTE matters,, even the importance of 1% votes can't be under-estimated..

You d surprised. They know a thing or two about tactical voting. Bhumihar and Rajputs abhor Lalu Yadav and his party, they ll do everything possible to make sure he never returns to power.

That was my reply for another sanghi,who took proud in nepal for being hinduthwa ...

And my reply was to the comment you made, in which you were expressing your glee about India losing out to China in Nepal (which mind you is not the case).

Nepal btw has put a ban on evangelism, hehe that :lol:

You d surprised. They know a thing or two about tactical voting. Bhumihar and Rajputs abhor Lalu Yadav and his party, they ll do everything possible to make sure he never returns to power.
Let's hope so..

& by the way not all of them hate Lalu(about 85% do), there are still some rajputs & bhumihars who vote for their local leaders , though I think that no. too will come down
6-1024x583.png

By the way I thought you were from UP, right??

He is abjktu's second id ,check his previous His only aim is to create rift between members based on language ,caste ..That Nepal comment proves he is an anti national
he knows that...
I am just defending my faith...if it's an act of traitorous,yes,i am proud to be one .,Abusing Muslims and Christians are the new ways to show patriotism.,isn't it!?..

Let's hope so..

& by the way not all of them hate Lalu(about 85% do), there are still some rajputs & bhumihars who vote for their local leaders , though I think that no. too will come down
6-1024x583.png

By the way I thought you were from UP, right??

I am from Banaras, have quite a few relatives in Bihar. Bhumihars from East UP and Bihar intermarry.

I know its abjktu. His constant need to speak kannada to show off is the easiest way to identify him :lol:
Says lord Manvan,who had hundreds of ids including female ones..His constant need to post sexiest remarks against female members to show off is the easiest way to identify him..lol

Yeah he sent the poor guy to Haridwar as well.
.. The Uttarakhand police arrested Satheesh Babu, the accused in the Sister Amala murder case.
He was nabbed from an ashram in Haridwar late on Wednesday night.
According to sources, he told the ashram authorities that he got stranded in Haridwar after losing all the cash he had with him. They grew suspicious over his behaviour and informed the police. Accordingly, police arrived at the ashram and interrogated him when he confessed to have committed the crime.
Sr Amala was found dead at Lisieux Carmelite Convent in Pala on last Thursday (September 17). As per the autopsy report, the injuries inflicted above her forehead and behind her head resulted in her death.
On Wednesday, police had identified the murderer as Satheesh Babu, hailing from Kasargod and his photo was also released.
The police received information about Satheesh Babu following investigation conducted focusing mobile phone towers.
During preliminary investigation itself, the investigating team had found that the culprit was in Pala at the time of the murder.

I know that Treachery is in your communities DNA ,you help me to prove it again and again
haha...We don't want to prove our patriotism to a shameless hate mongering like you...Aren't you issuing patriotic certificates??

Back
Top Bottom