What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Scratch a little on the surface, and their true color shows.

I never had any doubts.

Nun’s murder: photo of suspect released - The Hindu

"...According to the police, the suspect, who dresses decently, is fair and is in the habit of taking liquor right from morning. He is known to have been involved in similar cases earlier and as such is considered emotionally disturbed."

"......In spite of zeroing in on the suspect, the police have not been able to link some of the crucial evidences, like the spade which was found at the bottom of a staircase a few days into the investigation, that too cleaned up, or the decision of the convent inmates to clean the face of the victim and change her dress before informing the police, with the crime."

Sounds like a Cover Up to me.

I never had any doubts.

Nun’s murder: photo of suspect released - The Hindu

"...According to the police, the suspect, who dresses decently, is fair and is in the habit of taking liquor right from morning. He is known to have been involved in similar cases earlier and as such is considered emotionally disturbed."

"......In spite of zeroing in on the suspect, the police have not been able to link some of the crucial evidences, like the spade which was found at the bottom of a staircase a few days into the investigation, that too cleaned up, or the decision of the convent inmates to clean the face of the victim and change her dress before informing the police, with the crime."

Sounds like a Cover Up to me.

But the guy who handed himself in, and admitted his crime was declared mentally unstable and let go. :lol:

@darmaskian all political pandits are predicting that this elections will see the sharpest polarization of upper caste votes towards bjp,so no worries on that front.
Ultimately every single yadav vote bjp is able to draw away from mgb will decide their fate.
Political pandits have got in wrong in the past too..

& haven't they called Bihar Elections -one of the toughest to predict or even a nightmare for pollsters??

Also when I mean total consolidation of Upper castes, I mean 90% of votes+ them throwing all their money,influence & muscle power behind the NDA. :yes4:
No sensible UC will even vote for RJD by mistake except some Rajputs who have some local leaders in it.
What is worrying is that some UCs(Brahmins,Kayasthas,Bhumihars etc) could vote for Congress or the JDU.

Also the side which bahubalis like Anant Singh(ex-JDU MLA-Bhumihar) who Nitish recently arrested to get some votes from OBCs/EBCs takes will matter in some 6-7 seats.
Will he still support the MGB & return to it after the elections proving that NiKu throwing him in jail was a jumla for votes or will he go with the BJP which he should have already done seeing that it is the natural enemy of the MGB??:sad:

anant singh - Google Search

& NO, I feel that yadavs as a caste will ONLY vote for MGB & even for NiKu but with some hesitation. Lalu has worked really hard to convince them & have u seen the tickets they have received above!! :o:Even Muslims+Kurmi haven't received that much:o:.

Lalu is counting big on their influence_muscle power

But the yadav YOUTH will vote for the BJP if the BJP does what I have mentioned above+proves that isn't anti-OBC or anti-Yadav. Forget Yadav youth, youth all over Bihar could go to the BJP if they prove that they aren't against their community.

@magudi:- So what do u think about the rest of my analysis?? Is it good taking into consideration that I am an 18 year old ? :p:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
& TBH guys, we mustn't discount the role of the brains of Prashant Kishore,Lalu Yadav & Amit Shah!! We know how smart & cunning they are when it comes to electoral politics.

Two priests, nun hacked Sister Abhaya to death with axe in loving Christian manner | Christian Terror and Aggression in India

So now from Hindu hater you have graduated to India hater :lol: .......... evolution along expected lines.
hahaha. first of all thankz to all sanghi idiots who thanked your post ..
This one is 'Abhaya murder case'happened in 1992...We are taking about sister amala murder happened just a week ago .'
You made fool out of yourself..
Christian aggression.com,haha

Scratch a little on the surface, and their true color shows.
This is a Hindu majority forum,We have no support or strength here...may you could score as much browine points you want..But at least read the link once before posting your comments..Didn't you forgot to check the names and date??..

This is a Hindu majority forum,We have no support or strength here...may you could score as much browine points you want..But at least read the link once before posting your comments..Didn't you forgot to check the names and date??..

LOL.... is that how you explain your Treason ? that its because India is Hindu Majority ? :lol:

Thank you for making it MORE clear to us :lol:

God these elections are becoming more confusing!! Is Mulayam being funded by the BJP or is he just a proxy just to bring down votes from the UCs & Koeris towards the BJP.(a koeri outfit joined this third front)

& after elections, will all these discarded UC MLAs be rewarded by a govt. which swept in due to OBC-EBC-SC votes with high posts & money!
-----------------
OR
OR could he just be searching for candidates to divide the prospective MGB votes?(Muslims,Yadavs)

& he is doing all this to fool RJD & JDU that he is on their side??

Which is why I didn't want to focus much on Bihar :'( It is just too confusing & too thrilling!!

Am feeling sorry for those who aren't psephologists or interested in politics. They have no idea what they are missing out!! :)

@magudi @Echo_419 @Prajapati @Roybot @ranjeet @Marxist

Maybe you should explain your glee and happiness about the Nepal turning pro China. Are you a Chinese?

hehe,He is a Hindu,that's why the desperate internet sanghis all over the social media platforms are struggling hard to find excuses...very much same in this very forum...
Nepal is unofficially turned into China's hand,the real victory goes to the government of China...
Source: Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions. | Page 2811

LOL.... is that how you explain your Treason ? that its because India is Hindu Majority ? :lol:

Thank you for making it MORE clear to us :lol:

He is abjktu's second id ,check his previous His only aim is to create rift between members based on language ,caste ..That Nepal comment proves he is an anti national

God these elections are becoming more confusing!! Is Mulayam being funded by the BJP or is he just a proxy just to bring down votes from the UCs towards the BJP.

& after elections, will all these discarded UC MLAs be rewarded by a govt. which swept in due to OBC-EBC-SC votes with high posts!

OR could he just be searching for candidates to divide the prospective MGB votes?(Muslims,Yadavs,Koeris)

Which is why I didn't want to focus much on Bihar :'( It is just too confusing & too thrilling!!

Am feeling sorry for those who aren't psephologists or interested in politics. They have no idea what they are missing out!! :)

@magudi @Echo_419 @Prajapati @Roybot @ranjeet @Marxist

Bhumihar and Rajputs don't vote for candidates, they vote for parties. Had that been the case, Ajay Rai would have won against Modi in Lok Sabha elections.

Back
Top Bottom