What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Public money being spent to shine Honesty certificate.
CPadjD6WsAA-g-V.jpg

"However, the Amartya Sen Model of Intellectual Semi-literacy requires that its members speak, rightly, from rooftops when a fringe extremist Hindu issues a statement, but support the Islamists like Raza Academy in numerous ways: by avoiding a direct comment, by ignoring them altogether, by paying lip service, by presenting them as non-entities, by going into lengthy discussions of how these groups are small and irrelevant, or to put it simply, by tolerating the mainstreaming of the so-called fringe Islamists."

Saba Naqvi’s Intentional Ignorance on Raza Academy | IndiaFactsIndiaFacts

:omghaha:

@SarthakGanguly
WOO HOO.:fans: Now that's what I call showing guts :) :yahoo: Don't worry he will win this challenge ;)

Raja Bhai is doing well, still fighting for hindutva, speaking out against Owaisi & MIM & saving gau-mata where ever she is in danger. Though if u ask me he should be careful about his security.

& now is the time to start preparing for the GHMC elections which could come in a few months to a year, the NDA must aim for a majority on it's own. FOr that to happen we have to concentrate on taking on KCR's failures, the failures of the GHMC under MIM, illustrate our success(in TG, as an opposition & on governance in AP & at Delhi) & most important- concentrate on development!

Raja singh must spend more time on development of his constituency & for raising awareness of the good work being doe at the centre, That's my only complaint with him.

Bhagwat should have been more careful

This may very well be a deliberate . Bihar mein RSS ko koi puchta nahi hai. Every new supporter/ Shakha member has joined because of Modi. He knows this very well. Now he has given a big weapon of Mandal Raaj to Lalu when election is being fought for 1-2% vote difference. Now BJP walas will keep explaining this statement in every rally.

Yeh RSS walon ko bhi kya khujli hoti hai bhai ? Momentum BJP ke saath tha. Jungleraaj par Lalu-Nitish ko gher rahe the, ab Bhagwat sahab ke statement ko defend kariye.

@SURYA-1

Don;t these guys have any brains?? MahaghatBandhan will now go all out to create fear & panic among Dalits,EBCs & OBCs about how BJP is anti-reservation!

Will be very tough for BJP to take on such an argument from the opposition

& that too when the fight still doesn't seem to be in their favour!!

The below is a reputed polster
NDA:-28.39+7.13+2.68+2.54=40.74
MGB:-19.00+18.12+5.68=43.80

& these were taken before Mohan Bhagwat's remarks!!
Also

Last edited:
Public money being spent to shine Honesty certificate.
CPadjD6WsAA-g-V.jpg
This is brilliant! Atleast media will now know where they stand as far as AAP is concerned! I wish AAP takes on every channel that gives them slightest of -ve publicity & ridicules them publicly!

This is brilliant! Atleast media will now know where they stand as far as AAP is concerned! I wish AAP takes on every channel that gives them slightest of -ve publicity & ridicules them publicly!
Ashutosh lost it again while debate this today, he bad mouthed ABP news on their own channel this evening. :lol:

Ashutosh lost it again while debate this today, he bad mouthed ABP news on their own channel this evening. :lol:

That gotta hurt ... ABP News has been licking the back of Arvind Kejriwal for long. Why did Ashu abuse them then ?

@Darmashkian , Common People go by headlines, even if content isn't of that bad taste. Timing for speaking against reservation was very poor. As soon as I read that ,I knew it's facepalm moment for BJP and may haunt BJP in both Bihar and UP.

RSS needs to think before shooting from mouth.

Back
Top Bottom