What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Ya, what does a Doctorate of Economics from Harvard who co-wrote papers with a Noble prize winner know about Economics. :coffee:

He was also a member of the planning commission and union minister back in 90's , it was under him that the blue-print for economic reforms of the Rao regime were prepared

Pity how the backers of 'real pm' everywhere are downplaying Swamy's concerns

He was also a member of the planning commission and union minister back in 90's , it was under him that the blue-print for economic reforms of the Rao regime were prepared

Pity how the backers of 'real pm' everywhere are downplaying Swamy's concerns

Are you people blind ? i simply said we will find out...why are you people so agitated by this

Not you! am talking about twitter journos

I find it weird that he comes here 1 and half months before Nov. Predicting doom of the economy. Rajan had predicted the 2008 crash long before it happened. and this guy Hates Rajan...

Breaking News: बिहार चुनाव: महागठबंधन में नया पेच, कांग्रेस को मिलेंगी सिर्फ 30 सीटें
aajtak.intoday.in/story/breaking…#

Lol .... chulu bhar pani me dub marna chahiye congi ko ...

birthday gift?

Breaking News: बिहार चुनाव: महागठबंधन में नया पेच, कांग्रेस को मिलेंगी सिर्फ 30 सीटें

hahahahahahahahha :omghaha:

congress chullu apne haath ka hi bana le ... koi aur nahi dega apna haath.

hahaha.. this is proper beizzati man.. I think Congress should walk out of this ghatbandan & fight on their own in all the seats. I relly feel for them...:cray:

hahaha.. this is proper beizzati man.. I think Congress should walk out of this ghatbandan & fight on their own in all the seats. I relly feel for them...:cray:
Maybe its a tactic by Nitish and lalu to stop RaGa to campaign for gathbandhan

Maybe its a tactic by Nitish and lalu to stop RaGa to campaign for gathbandhan
haha.. maybe they want congress to walk out on their own.. Considering the kinda of political clout congress has in Bihar, it wouldn't be that much of a loss for Nitish & Lalu even if congress fights on its own!

Yes, probably Nitish trying to Distance himself from Congress. He knows he is drawing flack for allying with Lalu and Congress...

Its high time now some one other then gandhi family should take command of congress . Otherwise RaGa will make india Congress mukt ;)

Thats what i said, we will see if the changes he proposed are actually carried out... Stop being a dumbass.. :lol:

How can you see if any action is taken on his letter you moron. Do you work in PM office ? Dr. Swamy has asked for corrective actions to be taken, what actions is left to the discretion of the PM.

"...of the $24 billion that has come into India since Modi took over, "$18 billion have come through Mauritius and Singapore."

This clearly shows its black money Round Tripping back to India.

Chinas slowdown will result in dumping and that will certainly affect our production and factory outputs. This has already commenced. Unless liquid capital is made available to boost growth, its rather obvious what follows next.

BALCO to shut Chhattisgarh aluminium rolling mill, 1000 workers to be laid off : India, News - India Today

Last edited:
Its high time now some one other then gandhi family should take command of congress . Otherwise RaGa will make india Congress mukt ;)
If that happens Congress is dead. I hope BJP learns from COngress mistake and nurture young leaders to fill in the space when Modi leaves.

Back
Top Bottom