What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Indian express said she was in love with the guy who kidnapped her.

so Indian express claims a 10th class student is in love with a goon so he has every right to kidnap her and rape her... good I am loving this nation even more..

so Indian express claims a 10th class student is in love with a goon so he has every right to kidnap her and rape her... good I am loving this nation even more..

Here another tweet from the Secular derek who cried like a whore when that Nun got rapped but now trying to portray that nothing has happened.
CKX5BAjUsAIpMK8.jpg

Here another tweet from the Secular derek who cried like a whore when that Nun got rapped but now trying to portray that nothing has happened.
CKX5BAjUsAIpMK8.jpg

west bengal looks like a gone case.. and the most disappointing situation is, as every day passes by things are deteriorating for hindus and yet no resistance from coward hindu bengalis... :(

:lol:

The author is also a hardcore bhakt like us(a rarity in his profession) but even he feels Real PM should be removed so something seriously messed up :P

Suresh Prabu may most likely end up as FM... i honestly don't see him going on for 5 years...

Back
Top Bottom