What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Indeed like they say truth always triumphs

Good thing Kejri while a commie will I sure that Modi delivers & corruption does not become a second rate issue
BTW as a AAP supporter your comments on MODIs 1st year of rule

Congrats on 2500 pages of Feku , pappu , anti national kejru etc etc.
The fight continues.

Kya bol rage ho

CF_xW-BUoAIFITo.jpg

@nair

True :D
But RaGa is such an idiot FULL ON modi bashing in a state where modi rarerly matters while not a single word on cpm whilst elections are so close
Actually he was in Thrissur to address a 'fishermen' rally against the central government decision to permit foreign trawlers and to extend the time period of trawling ban....

Was watching arnab's rhetoric show...Idiot is trying to create a controversy on modi's meeting with MMS,

I don't understand what's wrong if a PM want to meet a former PM, he may want to ask some clarification.... 10 years he was PM of this nation.....

No wonder these guys are called presstitutes.....

I had initially dismissed this guy as a fraud sadguru and then I watched his video. To my surprise he was astonishingly pragmatic on a gamut of modern day issues. Such broad outlook and such gravitas is rare in men today.
@Star Wars thanks!
yes he is........ lot of social outreach programs(rural education,tree planting,medical help to rural peoples) also happening because of him in tamilnadu........ apart from the core yoga classes.

yes he is........ lot of social outreach programs(rural education,tree planting,medical help to rural peoples) also happening because of him in tamilnadu........ apart from the core yoga classes.
But he doesn't have an Indian accent. :girl_wacko:

Back
Top Bottom