What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

CE8a0brUIAETcyR.jpg

I am very sure that Mr.Modi didn't mean it at all, but it reflects extremely poorly on all Indians. More so, on himself.
Maybe he was blackmailing the Chinese, that you dare look at Arunachal and I poke your statues.

Appeasement
Wait. The next guy they will have to invite will be a Pak politician. :D Majboori.

My god. The poor bugger had to telecast the interview even after getting such a whopping.
The journalists definitely have low IQ. They ask the same questions which were asked earlier by others and are not prepared enough.
They have gotten into this mode where they think asking a question multiple times is the sign of a free reporter. Considering that these self important idiots are at the top of their profession, I have much lower respect towards news media.

:rofl: Watched the whole interview, & got to say...one of the best interview ever by any politician. Rajdeep Sardesai got owned good & proper! Smriti took him back to school... & made sure he learned few lessons including the fact that German is not India's 3rd language! :lol:

Plz request the @jaatram not to post rape vedio s

Its odd, unless they worked it out earlier. Wonder what would have happened if he damaged them by mistake.

Agreed Modi ji koh aise touch nahi karna chaiye tha

Back
Top Bottom