What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Twitter being naughty?

CE0MwSqWMAAnLbp.png

Actually very much done. I deleted it only because I felt keeping it out in the open is self defeating. There is a very high chance of kids being negatively influenced at home and with terrorist sympathizing parents it gets doubly hard. The removal has more to do with self defence. I stand by what I wrote, only not willing to share it in public here. :D
@anonymus

Also do notice how the Taliban is repeatedly equated to idol worship. This helps the Pakistani Volk to digest the inconvenient truth that they created it. It gives them a cushion to fall back on - that those who are killing in the name of Islam are doing to because they are actually all Khawarij/mushreek and even idol worshipers namely non Muslim. That is unless some hate Taliban only because they are not extreme enough. Even ISIS hates the Taliban. :azn:

Lolzzz
Whatever be the reason, I'm glad that you deleted your post. :)
( I know that you didnt want mods to knock you out with their hammer ;) :lol: )

Mods? No. Had a chat with Horus. No hammer.

No biggie!
Every other mod of this forum sounds cool beyond this forum. :lol:

So why did you delete that post?? :P

Just teasing!
Glad that you deleted it. (Whatever the reason may be :P)

No biggie!
Every other mod of this forum sounds cool beyond this forum. :lol:

So why did you delete that post?? :P

Just teasing!
Glad that you deleted it. (Whatever the reason may be :P)
No. It may be because he underwent his ghar wapsi last week.

I don't know. He is a Hindu now.
Wutt?
How? When?? Lol

Has somebody posted about Mr.Mani Shankar Aiyer's visa rejection by Chinese authority?
Chinese officials had strictly instructed Mr.Aiyer to not hold any press conferences during his stay in China (which was supposed to coincide with Namo's visit). But ostensibly Mr.Aiyer was reluctant to follow.

image.jpg

:rofl: Watched the whole interview, & got to say...one of the best interview ever by any politician. Rajdeep Sardesai got owned good & proper! Smriti took him back to school... & made sure he learned few lessons including the fact that German is not India's 3rd language! :lol:
Arnab must be laughing his @ss off after watching this interview. He got slapped big time on frankly speaking by Smriti but this one with Rajdeep is brutal. :rofl:

Arnab must be laughing his @ss off after watching this interview. He got slapped big time on frankly speaking by Smriti but this one with Rajdeep is brutal. :rofl:
It's too good bruv. Best ever...watched it once again. Won't be surprised if Rajdeep goes on a sick leave after this mauling. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom