What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

CDB7rRYUsAAjGwp.jpg

This one picture describes Congress party and its dynastic politics,

Rahul Gandhi,
Jyotiraditya Scindia,
Gaurav Gogoi,
Deepender Singh Hooda

Dont forget Ashok Chavan sitting behind Hooda who is also son of a powerful ex-congress leader ... others are not famous but i am sure they have their relatives in congress as well as.

Guys, Is it me or has BJP lost plot on Land Ordinance?

I mean BJP knew that Congress is bent on making an issue of land ordinance, there was no election in April-may time period, and farmers are not glued onto television to watch debates.

So why did it chose to re-promulgate that ordinance. Won't it had been much better had it straight away called joint session once RS has sat over that bill for 6 months?

It would have been over in a week thus depriving congress of publicity and time to built momentum on this issue. And this ordinance is good for India. BJP could deploy Jaitely to TV channels to defend this ordinance once it becomes a Law.

Now it has potential to become a festering sore. What is even more worst is that its next renewal date would coincide with Bihar elections.

I would like to get views of members on this issue, and if someone is in connect with rural areas, they could explain as to has it got momentum in rural India or not?

This Maa-Beta duo is so horrible that sometime I think that they are some kind of divine retribution for our collective Sins!!

@Roybot @JanjaWeed
Dont mind me asking this, what happened to arp2041???
I know he has been banned (permanent ban?), his twitter account also seems to be dead. I'm asking you this because you guys knew him outside the forum. Just curious!

Sent yr msg to him ... ;)

He will contenct u on tweeter he said

Chhod aaye hum vo galiya ;)

Last edited:
Sent yr msg to him ... ;)

He will contenct u on tweeter he said

Chhod aaye hum vo galiya ;)
I'm NOT on twitter :lol:
Almost an year back he had said that he had found some Levina on Twitter, which was NOT me. He will be sending msg to the wrong Levina. hehehe
Its okay even if he doesnt send me a msg, I was just curious because its long since he made any posts on pdf.
Give him my rgds. :)

Guys, Is it me or has BJP lost plot on Land Ordinance?

I mean BJP knew that Congress is bent on making an issue of land ordinance, there was no election in April-may time period, and farmers are not glued onto television to watch debates.

So why did it chose to re-promulgate that ordinance. Won't it had been much better had it straight away called joint session once RS has sat over that bill for 6 months?

It would have been over in a week thus depriving congress of publicity and time to built momentum on this issue. And this ordinance is good for India. BJP could deploy Jaitely to TV channels to defend this ordinance once it becomes a Law.

Now it has potential to become a festering sore. What is even more worst is that its next renewal date would coincide with Bihar elections.

I would like to get views of members on this issue, and if someone is in connect with rural areas, they could explain as to has it got momentum in rural India or not?

This Maa-Beta duo is so horrible that sometime I think that they are some kind of divine retribution for our collective Sins!!

Joint session can be called only when a bill has been rejected by either of the houses, and if more than six months have elapsed. You can not call a joint session straight away without introducing the bill in both the houses seperately. It is President's decision to summon a joint session not BJP's.

Last edited:
Joint session can be called when a bill has been rejected by either of the houses, and if more than six months have elapsed. You can not call a joint session straight away. It is president's decision to summon a joint session. If BJP wants session of both the houses , Pranab da has to be convinced

6 Month have elasped, and President is a rubber stamp.

6 Month have elasped, and President is a rubber stamp.

That is true. Now is the time to summon the session. They coundt have called the session even before the bill was rejected in either of the houses. President's rubber is equally importnant

Back
Top Bottom