What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

My uncle belongs to hotel/cratering industry outsourced many ppl to in that region... He himself has visited Sa n Uae four to five times, so I have little bit idea about that....
Naga n Punjab story is completely different than these green zones .... Anyway leave it.... .
Frankly it depends on how many liberties you want to take. If you're somebody to whom respecting others cultures comes easy then I dont think there's an issue.

Will discuss the same once you in India.......
July then!!! :)

Frankly it depends on how many liberties you want to take. If you're somebody to whom respecting others cultures comes easy then I dont think there's an issue.

July then!!! :)
I always pay my respect to every worthy culture or individuals or country or society but the very same time I will criticize too if there are fallacies or pervert values or wrongdoings exist even in my society....... N believe me I do it with full honesty......

Welcome....

I always pay my respect to every worthy culture or individuals or country or society but the very same time I will criticize too if there are fallacies or pervert values or wrongdoings exist even in my society....... N believe me I do it with full honesty......
And you thought I was making things up? Lol
I dont see much diff between India and UAE, I wont say I'm treated at par with the citizens of UAE (they always get higher priority) but things 're not as bad as ppl imagine it to be. And I dont know what exactly your uncle has told you. (If he told you about SA then pls dont compare it to UAE...lolzz there's a lot of diff between the 2 countries).

And you thought I was making things up? Lol
I dont see much diff between India and UAE, I wont say I'm treated at par with the citizens of UAE (they always get higher priority) but things 're not as bad as ppl imagine it to be. And I dont know what exactly your uncle has told you. (If he told you about SA then pls dont compare it to UAE...lolzz there's a lot of diff between the 2 countries).
Chalo maan li aapki baat ... AAP BHALA TOH JAG BHALA......
Par main shayad hi gulf region me aau koi job opportunity ke liye lifetime though not pretty sure of the environment in that region ....

Chalo maan li aapki baat ... AAP BHALA TOH JAG BHALA......
Par main shayad hi gulf region me aau koi job opportunity ke liye lifetime though not pretty sure of the environment in that region ....
It depends on which country you're going to, Qatar,Bahrain and UAE 're fine.

It depends on which country you're going to, Qatar,Bahrain and UAE 're fine.
Don't worry I am not very ambitious to make my salary in 6 digit monthly ... I am pretty contented with my 5 digit salary monthly.....

I;ve already converted thrice :D.... Don't worry I was just joking..

But I annoyed one of them so much they just gave up on me & hanged up the online chat :P

But Next time I will DEFINITELY do what you did :)

Or better I should call myself a homosexual who wants to convert to Islam :D
Yeah, try the homosexual prank. :enjoy:
Religion has become a commodity that sells.

Bunch of hypocrites. Death penalty for leaving islam.

Actually there is one more organisation where you get killed for leaving

Guess what it is

Instead of swords, they have the internet

Don't be ridiculous.

The rats have as much claim to this planet as the cats and indeed even humans
Actually rats have more claim than humans. :D

I;ve already converted thrice :D.... Don't worry I was just joking..

But I annoyed one of them so much they just gave up on me & hanged up the online chat :P

But Next time I will DEFINITELY do what you did :)

Or better I should call myself a homosexual who wants to convert to Islam :D

Here is how a Buddhist monk took care of this sort of harassment in real life :D (from RoL, not RoP).
CB9V_a8UMAI2-DE.png:large

I total had 6 hrs electricity in past 24 hrs

Long live pseudo nationalists

I didnt have electricity for past 7 hours now....................lets blame Kejriwal..............why these prestitutes not showing it???

oh wait ..............Punjab is run by BJP ....thats why

Ek Ba'ath toh kehni padengi Congress ke time itne power cut kabhi nahi hue

West Bengal civic polls: More violence reported in Kolkata poll - The Hindu

THJVN_KOLKATA_2378373f.jpg

The candidates and agents of the opposition parties were targeted, booths were allegedly jammed and eventually captured.
Amidst reports of electoral malpractices, sporadic violence and allegation of intimidation of candidates, about 52 per cent voters exercised their franchise in the Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) Polls held on Saturday till 1 p.m. Voting will continue till 3 p.m.

There were reports of bombs being hurled in a number of areas in the city and allegation of electoral malpractices reported from many polling booths throughout the day. The candidates and agents of the opposition parties were targeted, booths were allegedly jammed and eventually captured and party offices are vandalised. Trinamool Congress (TMC), which is expected to win the election handsomely, is blamed for the large scale controlled, low-intensity violence, across the city. Even the TMC sympathisers and differently-abled persons were not spared by the TMC cadres.

The Hindu Journalists obstructed from going near polling booth

The Hindu journalist Soumya Das and photojournalist Sushanta Patronobish obstructed by locals from visiting polling polls in Garfa area of south Kolkata. In the same area there were reports of media personnel being assaulted. The TMC cadres told them to “go away” or to “face the consequence” and that the “reporters are not allowed to go close to polling stations.”

There were reports of journalists being threatened by the Trinamool Congress in ward number 133 of the KMC in city’s Metaibruz area.

TMC denies allegation

While the TMC denied the allegations, Kolkata Police Commissioner Surajit Kar Purakayashtha and West Bengal State Election Commissioner S.R. Upadhayay said that the polls have been largely peaceful.

“We have got allegations and counter allegations at 10-12 places. Senior police officers have been deployed,” Mr Purakayashtha said.

Mr. Upadhyay said that police has been asked to take action on the basis of complaints of political parties.

CPI(M) leader and son of H.A. Halim former Speaker of West Bengal Assembly, Fuad Halim said that he narrowly escaped an attempt on his life when TMC supporters fired at him near Indian Museum.

TMC has, however, denied these allegations. Minister Purnendu Bose said that “small incidents are expected in elections in Bengal.”

“However, we are all aware how Left Front used to conduct elections... But, no big incident has taken place,” said Mr. Bose.

Kathakali Nandi adds from central Kolkata

Earlier in the day, BJP candidate Shweta Sinha from Ward 46 complained of proxy voting at the Loreto Day School in Bowbazar area. The BJP supporters claimed that “heavy fighting” was going on inside the polling station. The BJP and Congress party workers complained to the local police station and presiding officer.

Nearly 39 lakh voters will decide the fate of 1,075 candidates in the 144 ward city civic body.

Back
Top Bottom