What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Did you see my picture of your god? It was a funny one. Mr.nash you are uneducated yet have the audacity to call others stupid. LOL!
Well, I had the basic dignity of not insulting someone's faith (I doubt you are a Sikh in real life) just becoz some dumb retard insulted mine. I didnt take the bait. the truth is out for everyone to see :)

CCyPk_AW4AAlaWR.jpg:large

A Kashmiri friend of mine was shocked when Gaana.com app offered him this....

image.jpg

image.jpg

My friend was furious at the advertisements which flashed on the app, and immediately took this issue to FB.
The issue of conversion is something that has to be addressed. In my view UCC and abolishing reservation could be a step forward to ending religion-phobia, or bringing about religious harmony in India.

@Srinivas @utraash @SarthakGanguly @Mike_Brando @ranjeet @jamahir @Rain Man @nair @SpArK @SrNair @Chronos

@magudi

View attachment 215575
View attachment 215576

My friend was furious at the advertisements which flashed on the app, and immediately took this issue to FB.
The issue of conversion is something that has to be addressed. In my view UCC and abolishing reservation could be a step forward to ending religion-phobia, or bringing about religious harmony in India.

@Srinivas @utraash @SarthakGanguly @Mike_Brando @ranjeet @jamahir @Rain Man @nair @SpArK @SrNair @Chronos

@magudi

This is nothing new, I've seen such ads many times on different sites across the net sometimes they pop up even on YouTube videos.

As for UCC and other things don't keep your hopes high, India is a land infested with Super secular left liberal jhola wallahs, so it's just a matter of time before pagans are eliminated and shown their rightful place.

@levina

religious inducements and advertisements are wrong, whichever religion they may be of, whatever degree they may be to.

gaana should be careful in not allowing either religious advertising or outright consumerist/materialist advertising... this way remain dignified, unbiased and quality-based.

In my view UCC and abolishing reservation could be a step forward to ending religion-phobia, or bringing about religious harmony in India.

i don't understand ucc... can you tell me what it is??

left liberal jhola wallahs

:raise:

except that i am stylish.

@levina

religious inducements and advertisements are wrong, whichever religion they may be of, whatever degree they may be to.

gaana should be careful in not allowing either religious advertising or outright consumerist/materialist advertising... this way remain dignified, unbiased and quality-based.

i don't understand ucc... can you tell me what it is??
UCC is uniform civil code.

View attachment 215575
View attachment 215576

@magudi

What UCC has to do with conversion?
I completely agree with the post of @magudi
this is very subjective topic n ppl need to get well versed what with religious doctrine suggest.....

View attachment 215575
View attachment 215576

@magudi
If you are staying in UAE, for your own safety don't post such news. They can think this post as offensive to Islam.

UCC is uniform civil code.

:lol:

i know the full form but what does it entail?? i have long heard some people talking about it but want to know if i must make recommendations within it and about it, or reject it. :-)

The jhola wallahs have a certain hard earned dignity it'd be a shame to classify you among them. :D

and how do you know i am not a milder version of carlos?? :D

carlos - 2.jpg

View attachment 215575
View attachment 215576

@magudi

This is a Corporate Business.You can see a lot of retard conversion videos in You tube by Dr .Zakir Naik.
All of these are funded by GCC Arabs having oil money.
Islam's Abrahamic brother Christianity is funded by Western Harvest groups .
Messangers in targeting nation have economic interests.
But conspiring nations like GCC and West have geopolitical ambitions also.

Looks what happened in Sudan.Fortunately our nations majorities is more resilient than that because of our Hinduism.

For Abrahimic corporates India is a failed project even after 1000 years of effort.

What UCC has to do with conversion?
I completely agree with the post of @magudi
this is very subjective topic n ppl need to get well versed what with religious doctrine suggest.....
Conversion is related to religions. If UCC is implemented then it would bring an end to hodgepodge of religious law. No religious law would be able to over rule the fundamental principles like equality. And since UCC has gained communal colour so it becomes imperative that UCC be implemented. If not anything it would give a sense of equality to every citizen.
If you noticed I had used UCC and Reservation in the same sentence, because for once I wanted religion to be put on the back burner. Once religion becomes a secondary issue, conversion issue too would loose its charm. This is how I had equated UCC with conversion. I hope you got the drift of it. :)

:lol:

i know the full form but what does it entail?? i have long heard some people talking about it but want to know if i must make recommendations within it and about it, or reject it. :-)

and how do you know i am not a milder version of carlos?? :D

View attachment 215582
I don't your views on UCC yet.

Back
Top Bottom